[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get rid of insecurity and low self-esteem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1401361086645.png (294KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
1401361086645.png
294KB, 422x422px
How to get rid of insecurity and low self-esteem
>>
>>37607568
Just embrace your personality and be yourself
>>
>>37607568
help out people worse off than you
then when you unconsciously compare yourself to the people around you, you see yourself in a positive light
>>
>>37607608
fuck that

orgniael
>>
>>37607568
Improve yourself. That and remember there are people far worse off than you.
>>
3 posts in and nobody recommends the ultimate fix of suicide?
You should look into that OP.
>>
>>37607854
>Improve yourself.

how?
>>
>>37607883
Well what problems do you have? I decided myself to try and talk to people (primarily women desu) to get better at it. I went from struggling to send a message for days to not even thinking about messages any more. Still i've got a long way to go before I get comfortable in real life so there's that.
>>
>>37607883
>make more money
>get /fit/
>>
>>37607568
only real way is to become ignorant and pretend your flaws dont exist and blame everyone but yourself for your problems
>>
have hot girls tell your hot. go either buy some dumb-bells or join a gym go to /fit/ to get exercises walk in public have girls stare at you.
>>
>>37607724
hey there misaki
>>
>>37607568
y-you can get rid of that?
>>
File: alex.png (93KB, 334x230px) Image search: [Google]
alex.png
93KB, 334x230px
>>37607568
Get a water filter, that shit turns the ftogs gay.
>>
>>37607906
well my entire life i have put my entire self worth in the judgement of members of the opposite sex

i boast with my body on social media which gets me a lot of dates and shallow girls but it only makes things worse
>>
>>37607568
Have you heard about Jordan Peterson? Check him out on youtube. He has sort of a three step process:

1. Clean your room
2. Take up as much responsability as you can, and then take some more
3. Save your father from the jaws of death
>>
>>37607922
i made this post

i was wrong tho

if you do something you think is awesome you will be confident, that might me making money
>>
>>37607854
>remember there are people far worse off than you.
How does that help. It just makes me feel guilty for some fucking reason.
>>
>>37608048
>if you do something you think is awesome you will be confident

for me that's getting dates with girls
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.