[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Small things that send you fucking mental: >people banging

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1495560308366.jpg (27KB, 268x418px) Image search: [Google]
1495560308366.jpg
27KB, 268x418px
ITT: Small things that send you fucking mental:

>people banging on the bathroom door, telling you to hurry up when you're sitting on the bog
>>
When I need to brush my teeth before work but my dad is wanking in the shower so I can't
>>
>when ur knobbin a cromdoddle and ur boghole yells you a spicky spacky wicky wacky in the comfies
>>
>>37607557
I'd be done a lot faster if you got off your lazy arse and helped
>>
>trying to masturbate
>STOMP STOMP STOMP up the hall
>STOMP STOMP STOMP down the hall
>repeat every 10 seconds

FUCK OFF

can't you stay in one place for more than 10 seconds?!

goddamn loud fucking normies
>>
>>37607605
Oh Jesus I sympathise with this. Normie roommate gets up ridiculously early every morning then proceeds to march up and down the stairs every 5 minutes. This happened again this morning and I actually ended up laughing at how I could time when he would leave his room and stomp up and down the stairs for no good reason.
>>
When someone starts singing in the morning while you're just trying to do your thing
>>
>>37607494
>''anon, can i..''
>opens door
>''come in?''
>>
>people randomly screeching at 3am because this is the time they choose to play vidya with voice chat

Fuck you I'd rather live with Chad
>>
File: 1456517655430.png (17KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
1456517655430.png
17KB, 273x200px
>>37608176
>tfw live with a Chad who does this anyway
>>
>>37608323
Do you get to hear his sex noises?
>>
File: 1467166151533.jpg (147KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1467166151533.jpg
147KB, 774x1032px
>people who talk to you when you have headphones on, and get angry when you don't hear them
>>
When people walk slowly in front of you or stop suddenly.

pajeet mostly
>>
>>37607714
lol wtf

reminds me of my retard grandfather when he needs to yell at me. hes sat on his noisy rocking chair, the louder the crack the more hes gonna do it. super loud crack, wawawawawawa. then he go sit, thinks of something else to yell about, awawawa. does it again, awawa. does it again, waa. then he stops and probably drinks himself to death.
>>
File: b10.jpg (27KB, 422x437px) Image search: [Google]
b10.jpg
27KB, 422x437px
>roommates dog only barks when he's away
>have to listen to it all day while he's out of the house
>he knows the dog barks when he's away and how irritating it is
>he comes back and gets the dog to bark by pointing out cats and birds

I swear he's fucking with me
>>
>sister comes in while I'm vidyaing
>hugs me from behind
>tell her to git out because I need to kill gooks
>she hugs harder, then leaves the door open
I mean I love you but goddammit woman.
>>
File: it all returns to nothing.jpg (104KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
it all returns to nothing.jpg
104KB, 500x283px
>mouth smacking while eating

I won't even begin to try to explain how much this infuriates me. There are no words that can express.
>>
>>37608597
>Eating/chewing with mouth open
Fucking disgusting.
>>
File: 1444816953991.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1444816953991.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
people who verbalize "AHH-CHOOOOO" as they sneeze.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.