[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you gently break up with someone? My relationship with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Tulips.jpg (606KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tulips.jpg
606KB, 1024x768px
How do you gently break up with someone?

My relationship with my boyfriend has been strained lately due to his stress. Ever since completing college last year, he's been struggling to find a decent job. Which, in turn, has made him a much less happy person nowadays; and, as you can guess, it's taking a toll on everything.

What became the last straw for me was Tuesday. We were on the bus, and I tried to address to him what he's become now. Call him out on it. And urged him to be more calm and collected, or I'm leaving.

And in no time, he started twitching, drooling from the mouth, feel to the ground, and laid face down, while others tried to help, despite being unresposive. Once the ambulance came and took him to the emergency room, the doctors determined he was just overloaded with stress and had a break down.

So, I want to take this time to break up with him and move out while he's still in the hospital. But I want to do it gently and with minimum impact. Because he's no longer the man I thought he was when we met. And he's become too much of a worse human being for me to continue. :/
>>
>>37607170
Lol just take your shit and go, don't say a word roastie.
He's already suicide bound, just give him that little push and you'll never have to deal with it. That's really all you want even though this is just a troll thread
>>
File: 4e5.jpg (56KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
4e5.jpg
56KB, 625x626px
This is just lazy, it almost feels like satire, I can't tell anymore
>>
>>37607170
So you abandon him when he needs you most? When he's trying to do all this for you, and make a life with you both? When in his weakest you leave him to the wolves? Fuck you.
>>
>>37607170
What a shitty thread. 100% authism bait
>>
>>37607170
Its over, just break all contact and clear out. Obviously your ex cant do proper frustration management and fell to his own mental shortcomings. Imagine if you both had a child together? If you still wanted to be with him, you should force him into some sort of group or therapy that can help with frustrations, but since its over in your head, run and run fast.

>t. An anon who spent a year and a half coddling and enabling a sub human gf
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.