[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is sex even worth trying to get? How does it feel? Is it shit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Feels Ocien.jpg (32KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Ocien.jpg
32KB, 653x490px
Is sex even worth trying to get? How does it feel? Is it shit? If it's worth it just to have it out of the way then would a prostitute be the best solution?
>>
a lot of people talk about "feeling connected" when they have sex but idk i never got that
it feels good tho
>>
>>37606136
shut up, idiot

blox
>>
It's mostly about your mindstate. Physically it's not that big a deal, in fact you'll most likely be a bit underwhelmed.

Don't pay for sex, it's basically throwing away what little humanity you have left.

If you socialize and actually are or become a likeable person it'll happen on its own, especially if you stop obsessing about it, because that is a major turn off for most.

I've slept with probably 50-60 people, both men and women, have an active sex life and a lot of friends - I still want to die every single day.
>>
>>37606299
Why the fuck are you here, faggot?
>>
>>37606299
Thanks for the advice. I don't really obsess over it but I suck at engaging other people in conversation and leaving my comfort zone.
>>
It shouldn't be your main goal, if you focus on making yourself a better person then chances are someone will want to have sex with you at some point.

It feels great, but it's the intimacy and bonding with another human that's by far the best part of it. Although obviously that's not for everyone.
>>
>>37606157
this. 100%.

I am all-original.
>>
Why does r9k care so much about sex? Is that the only reason you want a gf?
>>
>>37606324

I've "been here" since before /r9k/ even was a board, I.e when you were flipping tables and throwing temper tantrums in kindergarden.

>>37606342

That should be your main concern. Any hobbies, interests? Look for others sharing your interests, take a class or something and eventually go for a beer or a coffee with them - as soon as you start socializing it'll be much easier to meet new people!

Personally I'd much rather play vidya and drink wine with my cat nowadays because of >suicidal depression and >social anxiety, but I'm working on that.
>>
>>37606607
Thanks, man. I'll try that. I really appreciate the advice.
>>
>>37606136
I lost my virginity to a prostitute. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. I don't think about it much, but when I do, I regret it, and it means I have to lie when people ask me how I lost my virginity. I've made worse mistakes though. If your virginity is important in it's symbolism to you, then don't lose it to a prostitute. If your virginity is something that hangs over you like a dark cloud, then sure, get it over with.

Sex can be supremely underwhelming and mediocre, but it can also be thunderous sublimation. Sex is so much better when you're having it with someone who really, *really* wants to have sex with you. It's as much the physical act as it is the knowledge that your want and desire is reciprocated and that you are wanted and desired as well.
>>
If you love and care about the person that you have sex with, it is absolutely worth trying for. Nothing in the universe tops the feeling of having a woman cuddle up with you afterwards.
>>
>>37606620

Been there myself, sort of. Just take it slow if you're not comfortable, remember that just like you're not going to like everyone, not everyone's going to like you. Rejection is not the end of the world, either.

Really just work on being as happy and content as possible, everything is so much easier that way.

Hope everything works out for you!
>>
>>37606136
that's what i'm going to do. once i work up the nerve to.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.