[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age do you officially become "old"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: fug.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
At what age do you officially become "old"?
>>
>>37606032
Twenty two
>>
>>37606032
Fifty. Originale delicioso.
>>
>>37606032
You're past your peak in all aspects and are officially done growing physical and mentally.
>>

orignig
>>
confirming 25

it's the point of no return in may respects

sure you're still allowed to do that "young fun" shit sometimes, but at that age most people are more grounded in their lives, out of school, and living on their own. Hence they are the old fucks that raised them.

Point of no return.
>>
>>37606070
>>37606078
My super secret profiling technique tells you're 25 or younger.
>>
>>37606106
Nope i'm 25 and older.
>>
I guess you can argue that society kind of accepts perpetual adolescence now, so even 25 isn't considered old. Now it's probably 35.
>>
35yo: You're too old to be considered cool
>>
60 but if you're asking when you're no longer considered young I'd say 25
>>
>>37606032
In my mind 81 above is elderly, 60-80 is old, 40-59 is middle aged, 30-39 regular adult, 20-29 young adult, 13-19 teen, 11-12 pre teen, 5-10 kid, 2-4 toddler, 1 baby, below is infant.
>>
File: 1496801618422.jpg (60KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496801618422.jpg
60KB, 646x720px
>>37606070
>>37606078
>>37606101

Nah, you think so when you're in your 20's that over 25 is old AND THEN YOU TURN 30. You no longer have any idea what young people are into, and then some shitty retro-phase kicks in that will leave you baffled.
>>
>>37606032
Well it depends on what you mean by old. If by old you mean not being a dumb kid and expected to have certain maturity and adult things going on, that's probably what other people said, around 25, though they suffer from quarter life crisis themselves and that skews their view on what being properly old even means since despite pretending to be adults theu can't fathom the life in your fifties.
>>
>>37606242
As stated previously i'm in the "25 and older" category i know what you're talking about. 25 is a good cutoff from Young to Old.
>>
>>37606032
Humans don't finish developing until 25 on average. Testosterone starts dropping at 30. Keep in mind that's for normies. Smart people tend to age slower in general. If you have a high IQ you'll probably only see real aging start at like 35.
>>
>>37606327
What is the another five to six decades of your life supposed to be called then if you're a fogie at 25?
>>
>>37606242
>You no longer have any idea what young people are into, and then some shitty retro-phase kicks in that will leave you baffled.
That's just being a socially retarded robot
t. 20 year old experiencing the same thing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y5SAM91oG4
>>
>>37606358
Older and Elderly.
>>
25+ is when I started feeling it
>>
>>37606380
True. Especially as a neet or even as wagecucking robot I've notices you're very effectively out of the loop and miss all the fidget spinners and spicy new memes.
>>
i started feeling old when i hit 25. now im 27 and i feel like my life is already over. so i guess its 25 when you really cant think of yourself anyone as a young guy who could become anything and start accepting that this shitty reality is all your live will ever be
>>
I'm almost 40 but grew up in the hardcore punk scene. Fitness is a big part of that scene and the music keeps you feeling young too. I see guys in their 50 and old running marathons and doing stage dives still.
>>
>>37606493
>im 27 and i feel like my life is already over
>this shitty reality is all your live will ever be
You're just a jaded little whiner having quarter-life crisis. Pick yourself up and sort yourself out.
>>
35 i would say. youth is very extended these days.
>>
File: 1747376.png (20KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
1747376.png
20KB, 190x200px
>>37606327
>>37606380

Well, I say 30s because you start developing an "IDGAF" attitude about being alone. At least for me, even at 25 I would get "bored" on a Saturday, thinking that there was all this life to be lived so in turn I would act immature about some things. After 30 you stop really thinking this way if you don't have a family or something going for you. Your peers don't "go out" and you just kind of get a new decade to fuck around in. Some of the decisions you made in your 20s start to have an effect on your life. That doesn't happen fully at 25 outside of school, but you're still young enough at that age that people help you out.

> I'm experiencing that now at 20
It's only slight at that age, just wait until you're legit older.
>>
>>37606339
In that case I must be really smart because I'm 22, baby-faced, and can pass off as a high schooler.
>>
>>37606032
When you can't legally have sex with a 15 year old anymore
>>
>>37606532
after 25 its over anon, just accept it. also i'll never get a virgin qt as a gf, sice all the girls in my age group are used up ex-sluts. its like living in hell
>>
>>37606032
The day you sincerly try to become a normie.
>>
>>37606702
A lot of us have sincerely been trying to become a normie in one way or another for a while and still haven't "aged" from it.
>>
>>37606691
Well apparently the pinnacle of success or failure in life-game is getting or not a 5/5 virgin teen gf so I agree, 25 is pretty much too late for that.
>>
>>37606544
keep telling yourself that grandpa
>>
>>37606615
>Well, I say 30s because you start developing an "IDGAF" attitude about being alone
I started feeling this around 16 when my cat died I just stopped caring about making friends or getting a girlfriend and just stick to myself hardly talk to anyone if ever and don't really care to.
>>
>>37606776
well i am a virgin at 27 and i wouldnt want a gf who isnt a virgin. living a life without a romantic partner and love and sex is not the end of the world, but still its hard. so yes, 25+ is old for that and therefor its "too old"
>>
>>37606032
I'm 39 now and feel old as fuck.
>Fembots give some mercy pussy to a old man?
>>
I'm turning 25 soon. No job, living with parents and just started going to community college.

Real talk should I just end it? I feel like I'm 5 years too late to improve my life.
>>
it really depends. Some people are still vital in their forties, some are half dead in their twenties.
I'd say 35 is the point when you are not considered young anymore.
>>
>>37607726
i'll start college next year and i'm 27, if it wont work out i'll live as a neet at home until i inherit the house, no way i'm going to be a wageslave. i mean, why end it tho? unless you are really poor you can smoke, drink, do drugs, play games and maybe rape a roastie when it becomes legal in the future.
>>
>>37606032
"Old" is probably 34. Don't know why, when I think of a 33 years old guy, I still see some youth in him, but a 34 years old guy is definitely a "sir". 35 is certainly old.
>>
i'm 24
i'm angry,fat,balding,neet
I feel old and I feel like i'm about 10 years too late to UNJUST myself
there is a high chance that I will off myself at my 25th birthday
I would say 25 is old
>>
>>37606032
30 for men
25 for women.

enjoy lads
>>
>>37606032
25-35

it all depends on whether you have drank, smoked, did drugs.

there are 20 yo meth heads that look like retirees, and there are people in their 40s that have a pretty young look
>>
Physically, around 35-40
Mentally I'd say 25-30
>>
Almost 40, people still think I'm in my early 20's. It's all about how you live your life. If you do nothing but sit behind a screen and hate the world I'm sure you will age much faster.

Stay fit, keep your mind young, and eat healthy.
>>
Anyone know his secret to looking young at 40?
>>
I'm 24 and starting to feel it.

A lot of my friends have moved out, got masters or a good job, some are even married.

I live with my parents and have two years of college left, no job.
>>
>>37606032

That's the point at which there's a very clear generational gap between you and 18 year olds. You take it for granted that they know who people like Jerry Springer and Barbra Streisand are, because literally everyone knows who those people are, but they don't because those people haven't been relevant in their lifetimes.
>>
>>37608415
I'm not even shitting you, being /fit/ and wearing sunscreen.
>>
>>37608637
>weaing sunscreen
But then how am I going to make my pasty skin darker?

I guess the lack of sunscreen is why a lot of people get leathery skin at that age.
>>
You are past the majority of age everywhere.
Its also the time where most people are already finishing their unis and entering the workforce.
Its also around the time where people you know start talking about babies and marriage
Its also he time where people ask you why don't you have a job
>>
>>37606205
Literally the best age classification system
>>
>>37606339
Sauce? Djsioqos origins
>>
File: 1368497952718.jpg (28KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1368497952718.jpg
28KB, 396x396px
25 isn't old it's just "4chan old" since this place is FILLED with little 16-22 year old kiddies shitposting
t. A 25 year old who desperately wants to leave this god forsaken website but can't.
>>
>>37606032
I'm 27 and a month away from 28 and realizing now I'm officially on the down hill slope of life. Need reading glasses and my back hurts when I wake up. And I'm fit not fat or anything. My liver is probably fucked too lol
>>
>>37607935
Genetics also play into fact. A lot of my family members look very young at an old age. Hell, I been drinking/smoking heavily for years now plus working a high stress job and I'm babyfaced as fuck.
>>
Between 21-23 I had major changes in my psyche.
I'm now 24 and I can say that I feel past my prime. Both physically and mentally.
I can still recover, but I can't do great things.

Also at this point I've come to understand how finite my remaining time is and how I have quite swiftly to fix my life.

Also there are big social changes.
I lost out on the social fun of your early 20s. It's irreversibly over, but not everything is gone.
The dating scene never dies, but it does deteriorate up to your 30s. I now can also see myself having a family and I kinda look forward to it, but not before I'm financially stable.

Essentially I've turned into a normal boring person and it's ok. I mean I will turn normal when/if I finish my degree, find a few friends, a job etc. But it's doable I guess.

I'm bitter because if things were just a little better 2-3 years ago I would have had a much better and easier life, but thanks to bad luck and unfortunate circumstances I'm going to have to fight really hard to achieve something above mediocrity.
>>
File: 36178.jpg (31KB, 516x346px) Image search: [Google]
36178.jpg
31KB, 516x346px
>>37607969
Probably this. I would push physically to 45 though based on conversations with old people at work. According to them that is when their bodies began to truly irreversibly decline.

Mentally being old at 25 sounds about right at least in my case. It's hard to explain but your emotions become less "pure" and you need to force yourself to enjoy things. I miss when all I needed to be happy was some good music and a motorcycle ride or whatever the fuck. Maybe I just need a vacation.

29 years old btw
>>
>>37608884
http://www.webmd.com/men/features/low-testosterone-explained-how-do-you-know-when-levels-are-too-low

Testosterone levels don't drop until your 30s. You peak in your late 20s
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.