[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that black people treat other people like shit but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: aQxGrqd_700b.jpg (61KB, 460x480px) Image search: [Google]
aQxGrqd_700b.jpg
61KB, 460x480px
>be me
>working in fast food restaurant
>manager wants me to greet customers at the door and direct them to the kiosk to so they can take their own orders
>wtf this isn't what I signed up for.jpg
>doing fine, trying not to look autistic and awkward, wiping tables, greeting people, and shit
>big black dude that smells like liquor walks through the door
>tries to greet him and direct him to the kiosk only for him to shout "why the fuck you following me?"
>stupid nigger do you actually believe I want to be near your smelly drunk ass???
>walk away holding back tears as people in the restaurant stare at us

Another time:
>be me
>working fast food window
>long ass line that stretches around the building
>nigger girl come to the door
>hand the bitch her stupid ass drink
>bitches about the caramel not being on the side of the cup (wtf.jpg???)
>tell her that's how it comes because the only option for me to fix it would be to pour out the entire drink and make it again and there's a long line of people behind her
>black girl asks to speak to manager
>go get manager
>nigger girl lies and said I told her I wouldn't do it and called her a cunt
>wtf???

Another example because kek:
>work fast food window
>long ass line all the way around the building
>black woman comes to drive through
>bitches about having to pay 30 cent for extra tartar sauce on her nigger sandwich. Ask for a refund causing the manager to have to stop the entire line and figure out how to give a refund back on her credit card
>when she drives away shouts fuck you like some planet of the ape shit

Last example:
>be me
>ugly black woman bitches about having to wait in line for a kid meal
>shouts fuck you as she drives away, hoking her horn loudly to annoy the fuck out of everyone there

I'm fucking black and native american and I hate other black people. WTF. Every customer of another race is either kind or nothing at all, black people seem to be the only ones who go out of their way to be assholes.
>>
>>37605729
the bottom text on that image looked like the "your mother will die if you don't respond" meme.
larger text would help
>>
File: 1377286930276.jpg (31KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1377286930276.jpg
31KB, 640x400px
If we're taking fast food/ restaurant customers, some black people are mean and others aren't. The worst are college kids. Being the same age, white and a female doesn't make them nice to you either. It has more to do with entitlement and just being a shitty person than race. I fully believe that everyone should have to work at some point in the food service industry. It makes you a better and more patient person.
>>
>>37605843
The college kids and high school kids that come to my job are pretty cool. Seriously, the only exceptions are black girls. And when it comes to adults it's only black men and black women. One black man cursed me out one time because he had to pay for bacon on his cheeseburger, seriously why does it seem that black people mostly have this entitlement issue?
>>
>>37606046
low self-esteem and poor impulse control.
>>
>>37606046
They live shitty lives and have shitty parents. Some people say it ain't dey fault, but I think everyone should be held accountable for their actions. Mercy has a place, but when you over extend it, you cripple the beneficiaries, and they come to rely on it
>>
>>37606121
It's up to blacks to reject government handouts, but obviously that's difficult to do, and requires exceptionally good character, which thanks to their shitty families and upbringing, they're not likely to have. America has created a monster.
>>
>black kid making fun of me because of my moles
>ask him why he hates moles when his entire body is like one big mole
It was a pretty retarded comeback but it made him mad and thats all that matters
>>
>black guy comes in
>eyes red as fuck stinking like weed
>orders a whole bunch of food
>tell him the total
>"nah man i'm jus playin lmao"
>"jus gimme a cup for sum water"
>have to void out every single item

>comes up to the counter with slurpee
>"that'll be $1.07 please"
>try his card and it's declined
>try another card, also declined
>he says he has no cash on him
>tell him he can't take it if he can't pay
>threatens to come back and rob me
>>
>>37605729
>black people seem to be the only ones who go out of their way to be assholes.

Well, I'm guessing it's because they've been treated like shit their whole lives, so they're just returning the favor.

I got a taste of that back when I was in college.

First, some background: I was completely virginal, and no girl had ever expressed any kind of interest in me whatsoever -- and in high school people would actually laugh out loud at the very idea that I would ever be able to get a girlfriend.

Then, when I got to college, I noticed that I had a tendency to be quite snippy whenever normies would complain about their relationship problems. For example, if a girl was complaining that a guy had dumped her, I found myself saying blunt things like: "well at least you got a chance to have a boyfriend, you should be happy for that". In retrospect, I probably sounded like a total asshole when I said things like that. But the total alienation I had received from everyone else seemed so normal to me that I didn't find it odd when I turned it around and said alienating things to others.
>>
>>37605843
It's probably not the same but I worked in retail at both a grocery store and hardware store and young people were usually the most patient and forgiving. Honestly, old women are worst, not all of them but proportionally it's easily them. I always feel bad seeing somebody at that point in heir life so bitter.
>>
>>37606046
Really? Do you live in a predominantly black area? I work in food service and the black people are generally the nicest.
>>
>>37607944
meant to reply to this post, my bad
>>37606046
>>
>>37607974

Where I live it's pretty even among blacks and whites. At the restaurant, I work at I get mainly black customers.
>>
>>37609151
Oh then that makes sense. The more there are the likelier it is for them to be rude. The place I live doesn't have too many blacks
>>
>>37606661
>>37606196
>>37605729

Kek, are you so fucking brainwashed and oblivious to the real world that you think only black people act like this?

Literally anyone can act like a piece of shit, but your /pol/ echo chamber ass mentality just makes you think its only blacks. I've lived in the Detroit metro area my whole life and to be honest some white people are infinitely more trashy and rude than any black person.
>>
>>37605758
Brevity is a large part of successful memery, too much unnecessary text dilutes the purpose of image macro memetics.
>>
i think its mostly what kind of people they are, where they come from and how they grew up.

I've worked in retail and have had trashy white people/mexicans/blacks act the same
there are assholes in every country due to the way theyve grown up, i dont believe it to be some black people thing only.

There are white people that act like niggers and black people that act like white people.
as far as assholes being predominantly black, idk really if thats the case then perhaps it means blacks are most likely to grow up in shitty enviorments
>>
>>37609716
>37609716

Don't listen to this guy he's a troll
t. someone who has lived in Camden for 10 years
>>
>>37610719
sup, woodbury here
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.