[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How blind people know when to stop wiping?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

How blind people know when to stop wiping?
>>
They don't; that's why they always smell so bad.
>>
>>37605238
I asked my blind grandfather this once

He laughed then said that through trial and error he learned young that 6 good wipes is what it takes for pretty much any shit.

If it's a really bad shit, he'll do 10 just to be safe.
>>
>>37605238
IS THAT YOUR FETISH ANON? FOR A GIRL TO BE COMPLETELY DEPENDENT ON YOU SO YOU WON'T FEEL INSECURE ABOUT HER LEAVING THAT YOU WANT TO BE THE ONE TO WIPE HER ASS?
>>
>>37605337
was he born blind?
>>
>>37605238

What a stupid question. Do you put a mirror around your ass to make sure you got every single piece of shit? You just can feel with your hand through the toilet paper if there is any left or not and if it feels dry you're done. Gongratulation you just wiped your ass without looking at your asscrack.
>>
>>37605238
>tfw you will never have a blind gf
>tfw you will never pay for her vision surgery
>tfw you will never see her immense joy
>tfw due to her vision she begins to start doing more things and slowly grow distant to you
>tfw you will never walk in on her getting
BLACKED
>>
>>37605406
Damn, I want my cuck bf to know that feel
>>
File: perfectgf.jpg (106KB, 799x558px) Image search: [Google]
perfectgf.jpg
106KB, 799x558px
>>37605238
original gfgfgfgfgffgsderse
>>
>>37605238
Daniel Tosh asked a blind dude this and the guy said he just went with his gut instinct on when it was clean.

>>37605733
Fucking hell man, read the OP.
>>
I thought about helping groups with disabilities in the hope of getting a gf, but I'm not sure where to start.
>>
>>37605755
I thought it was ideal gf thread :(
>>
>>37605387

Naw, bad welding accident when he was in his 20's
>>
>>37605813
It can be if that's what you want bb :)
>>
>>37605362
>ywn wipe a qt blind girl's ass
>>
File: devilish fregg pitchfork.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
devilish fregg pitchfork.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>37606440
>tell her it's clean and she can go about her day like usual
>it wasn't clean and now she smells like shit out in public
>>
>>37605733
I'm in love.

orange
>>
File: Sad britpop.png (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sad britpop.png
83KB, 800x600px
rate my oregano oc pls
>>
>>37606699
Those grils haven't existed since 1989, m8.
HELL GOD BABY DAMN NO
>>
>>37605238
>The gf meme picture never gets to me or even interests me.
>Make one of my waifu Lily
Fuck you OP, I don't want these feels.
>>
File: 91f.jpg (27KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
91f.jpg
27KB, 550x366px
>>37606915
>since 1989
oh god take me back please
>>
>>37607010
>he's oldest enough to remember 1989
What powers have you acquired, o wizened one?
>>
>>37607491
God won't let me die
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.