[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking hell, his wife cheated on him so he ended it and left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 54

File: 4L_TYv9s5q4.jpg (291KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
4L_TYv9s5q4.jpg
291KB, 960x1280px
fucking hell, his wife cheated on him so he ended it and left a note

brobots, if you did have a girlfriend/wife, what would you do if you found out she was cheating

normies who lurk, how did you react when your gf/wife/fiance cheated on you
>>
>>37605047
Almost done it myself.

Wife cheated on me.
>>
That's a 10/10 choice, despite the situation. Life sucks ass.
>>
File: ww.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
>killing yourself because you got cucked

You're basically letting the cucker win if you do that.
>>
>>37605047

the shell didnt eject all the way
>>
File: 1496997163822.jpg (58KB, 650x515px) Image search: [Google]
1496997163822.jpg
58KB, 650x515px
>>37605047
If I was in love with them and they cheated, suicide.
>>
>>37605047
>shotgun jams after a single shot
lmoa

also, you're supposed to kill the OTHER person, not yourself
revenge rule 101
>>
>>37605047
>how did you react when your gf/wife/fiance cheated on you
>gf
Broke up with her and moved on with my life.
>wife
Haven't been married, but depending on how finances are set up then probably kill her. Im not paying alimony to some bitch.
>>
My girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend. I learned two lesson then - people are shit and I shouldn't trust men more than bitches.

Anyway, cheating is pretty common, by the way of it. I constantly see and hear people casually cheating on their supposedly serious girlfriends/boyfriends.
>>
pretend to not know and cheat back whenever it's convenient
>>
>>37605104
>also, you're supposed to kill the OTHER person, not yourself
This. First remove the people who caused you to feel terrible, then if you can't live with that or you can't escape the law or you don't wanna spend your life in prison go ahead, shoot yourself.
>>
>>37605047
This is what happens if you make your life all about another person. Focus on something stable, something that you have influence over, like a career or a goal.
>>
>>37605047
>marry a degenerated
>be surprised when she cheats on you

stop the presses
>>
>>37605047

>implying any of us will get a gf/wife/fiance

Get the fuck off my board you wannabe normie
>>
>>37605047
>girlfriend
Leave/kick her out immediately.
>wife
>2017
>marrying
>>
>>37605094
>>37605104

a pump action shotgun doesn't eject the spent casing until it is pumped again. It probably got partially pumped as the recoil moved it out of his dead hands.
>>
>>37605047
protip: women do not care if you kill yourself over them, but they will get turned on if you beat up the other guy
>>
>caring that much about pussy
>>
I'd rather kill them than myself.
>>
>>37605047
You beat them both with a fuckin lead pipe, do your time, mix gas and haul ass
>>
>>37605094
>>37605104
it's normal for a pump shotgun to wind up like that after firing if it's held weirdly
>>
>>37605047
This is beautiful. That's how I want to go.
>>
File: 1497025192502s.jpg (7KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1497025192502s.jpg
7KB, 250x222px
>>37605276
wait is that a real pic? thought it was fake
>>
>>37605047
did he survive? D:
>>
File: Pulp_Fiction_3_travolta.jpg (100KB, 1600x873px) Image search: [Google]
Pulp_Fiction_3_travolta.jpg
100KB, 1600x873px
Marvin just shot himself in the face.
>>
Depends. If I walked in on them fucking I'd prlly kill shoot them both.
Idc what happens to me afterwards I'm not letting anyone get away with that. Or maybe if just wave my gun around and make them shit themselves. If they try to get me in legal trouble and I go to prison I'll just kill them when I get out cause tgats,years of my life wasted and I'll tell them that. Or I'll just kill them.
If she just tells me she did it while away or something id prlly hit her idk then kick her out.

If I have kids and she expects me to pay money to her aka child support even tho she cheated just so I can give money to her while she fucks him I'll go back to option.
Number 1 cause id rather die than pay money while my wife is with another guy.

With that being said my wife wouldn't make me pay child support cause she KNOWS I don't give a damn. Unless I'm a worthless father and refuse to see my kids. Other than that idc if she leaves. Just dont fuck with my money.
Fair right?

Also no I'm not just gonna not have kids my one goal in life is to spread my DNA before I die and raise red pilled generation.
>>
>>37605302
dunno
it would be easy to put the gun in that state as a part of faking the picture, but most people wouldn't think to
>>
File: suicide_method_lethality.png (43KB, 549x786px) Image search: [Google]
suicide_method_lethality.png
43KB, 549x786px
>>37605047
Wow, OP your image really confirms pic related.
No way you survive that shit.
>>
>>37605047
i wouldnt shoot myself, but i'd shoot the roastie. or maybe throw acid in her face. or if im too shy to get a gun or acid i'd just beat her really badly.
>>
>>37605506
>really confirms
>1.7 min
>>
>>37605506
>there are poeple who survived a shotgun shot to the head
that must be fucking horrible to live after that
>>
>>37605047
>normies who lurk, how did you react when your gf/wife/fiance cheated on you
She knew I had found out and we didn't speak for 8 months. After all that time she called me and apologized for being a piece of shit. I accepted and told her I forgave her. We haven't spoken since
>>
>>37605090
Same here my man. Feels bad too, because I haven't had sex since, and I don't know if I ever will again. But I will never get my wizardly powers even though I feel just as rejected.
>>
>>37605047
Is he gonna be okay? It looks pretty bad
>>
>>37605608
Haven't had sex with anyone else either/

She's out riding the cock carousel though.
>>
>normies who lurk, how did you react when your gf/wife/fiance cheated on you

I was normie to the point of getting a fiancee, and found out she was taking off her ring to go sleep with an ex. Imagine that. Needless to say it fucked me up kinda bad, but I am still here.
>>
>>37605047
God damn. I don't even know what I'm looking at. Poor guy, a victim of his own thoughts.
>>
>>37605685
Not him but no sex for me either while she's had a kid
>>
>>37605047
I'll forgive her and become friends with the person she cheated me with
>>
>>37605685
>>37605701
Let's form a team of bitter robots to kill all roasties
>>
If my boyfriend cheated on me I'd probably end it all too, there's no one I've ever been able to rely on and it would be devastating, my entire life and view of him would be shattered.
>>
>>37605756
>>37605760
Thought about it.

But yeah then you come on /r9k/ totally rejected, after having spent years trying to get someone. I spent forever and when I thought I found the right person and married her. 3 years in she cheated. She even admits she is less happy now than when we were married.

But yeah apparently this makes me a "normie" because I managed to conquer my autism long enough to get a wife.
>>
>>37605104

>I don't know how pump action shotguns work

also he should have killed his girl and the guy too
>>
What are signs of cheating?
>>
The real question is, if you were to get cucked, who should you hit ?
It's common sense that the dude is the one to get attacked but I think the girl deserves it more.
>>
>>37605255
Yeah me too. oreganoo
>>
>>37605842
Depends I guess, sometimes is a one time thing or they are cheating with you for a long time
>>
>>37605851
I totally agree with you, the girl should get the beating
>>
>>37605842
>signs

Disinterest, lack of communication, increased dishonesty (even with things unrelated to sex/relationships), always "busy"

Fuck I think my GF is cheating on me now ;_;
>>
>>37605851
Nah fuck that. The girl was the one cheating, she's the one that supposed to be punished
>>
>>37605851
it depends on who the dude is. if its someone I don't know I wouldn't try to fight him but someone close to me is going to get hit. as a man I can't fault any guy that doesn't know me for wanting to fuck my girl so the woman in that situation deserves to get the shit beat out of her
>>
>>37605576
Probably slipped when they were pulling the trigger and went out the cheek, or at least off to the side. Not fun, and it would be obvious to everyone forever that you failed at failing at life.
>>
>>37605047
I tried to pretend really hard that it didn't happen I was just being paranoid, and try to be more trusting. Now I realize what a mistake that was.

Also what's up with this pic. I thought slide actions like that had a slide lock and it doesn't look like he would of been able to pull the slide back down for the round to get stuck in the ejection port like that
>>
>>37605093
You always lose if you get cucked though. Otherwise you get to live with people trying to shame you over it. I spent like years trying to accept the fact I got cheated on and it just crept up on me like a fruedian thing or jung shadow where I'd bring up the subject like it couldn't happen to me.
>>
>>37605560
Are you seriuously this dumb or is this bait? Death is declared by pulse not existing anymore and not by head being fucking blown off into pieces. So yeah the heart is pumping blood for that 1.7 minutes and you're technically alive but I'll doubt you realize much of that.
>>
File: chippuh.jpg (14KB, 325x250px) Image search: [Google]
chippuh.jpg
14KB, 325x250px
>>37605185
>It probably got partially pumped as the recoil moved it out of his dead hands
or... his extremely traumatized body had enough reflex and wherewithal to attempt another nightmarish pump, kinda like a chicken running around with it's head cut-off
>>
File: Hell2.jpg (64KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
Hell2.jpg
64KB, 500x680px
>>37605047
I'll break up with her and try not to think about it so I don't end up like the guy in your picture. I'll then forgive her and chase after her for years, being led on with empty words and broken time and time again by her true feelings until I grow the balls to cut her off for good. During that time, of course, I'll have blown off every girl worth a damn to chase one ratchet whore and blame it all on myself even though most of the blame falls on my ex-gf. Finally, I'll begin stewing on it late at night only to realize I was never loved and never will be loved and I live a purposeless existence characterized by dim hope followed by heartbreak, sadness, and existential dread. Maybe I'll eventually become an hero.

You know, normal stuff.
>>
>>37606105
>but I'll doubt you realize much of that
But what if you do? I think overdosing (numbing completely the rational mind) must be a better way
>>
>>37605851
>but I think the girl deserves it more.
Obviously, but when a man cares about a women enough, he'll get biased, often ridiculously enough to place all the blame on either himself or the other guy instead of her.
If he doesn't care enough to get so biased, he probably doesn't feel the need to do anything drastic, just dump the trash and move on.
>>
>>37605560
Yeah, that guy on OPs pic definitely lived for 1.7 minutes you fucking mongoloid asswipe
>>
>>37605047
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4WHpa3cgVU
>>
>>37605047
I dont get the logic when guys want to beat/shoot other guys when they find gf/wife is cheating on them. Women are responsible for cheating so you should punish them.
>>
You're either enough of a schmuck to marry the first girl you ever fuck or you've dated enough to know better than to ever get married. Women are inherently evil.
>>
After getting cucked just once I'll never trust women again. When I'm in a relationship any girl that gives me attention I will try to fuck them. I'd rather do the cucking than be the cucked
>>
>>37605047
This looks like a bloody neat from Dishonored
>>
>>37606088
If you're at the point where you have a shotgun and don't see any reason to live anymore why not kill your slut ex and the bastard who slept with her before offing yourself?
>>
>>37605047
Pretty good gun, popped his head like a melon. I would like one any /k/ members here to identify it?
>>
>>37606554
It's a 12 gauge pump action.

Literally all you need to know.
>>
>>37605176
>>marry a degenerated
More than 50% of married men and women have cheated on at least one of their partners throughout their lives. This is a good reason not to respect most people. My dad cheated and I almost never talk to him even though he's clearly dying.
>>
>>37605047

I will have someone as a "girlfriend" because that implies I don't have absolute power over the girl. Unless the girl would off herself without me, and meets my standards, she's only fit to be tinned in my eyes.

Exceptions are someone not mine that I want. I would have them, but only if I can threaten them with death/worse.
>>
>>37606588
Brand my dude. Not all guns are made the same or shoot the same rounds.

Remington? Mossberg? Winchester?
>>
>>37606105
>Death is declared by pulse
Brain death is also used, and would be infinitely more relevant in this context of estimating the experience of suicide.
>>
my nigga is that a fucking ithica with a fucking heatshield
this guy had good taste
>>
>>37606546
t b h I just cut them lose, I only had suspicions and they tried to make my life a living hell in revenge for not staying with them by dragging other people into it and slandering me. I suppose just leaving them is revenge enough since life would be much better with me than without. Asides from that, people will play it like they haven't heard about it, they play a game like you're ignorant so they get targeted by people that also play that game, except they know a bit more and have that vantage point the other person thinks they're in. Without someone like me all they're going to do is keep getting into those kind of situations, but whatever they bring it on themselves. Better for me to just live my life, there are people that arnt like that, seeing how they side over things like that even though I get the stigma of being a factor in it happening even though it was all done behind my back is just a way to see if they're one of those people or not.
>>
>>37606426
dunno but I'm much more curious about the agony column of that table. Like how do you measure that? The ones who were successful at offing them can't be asked so you have to ask the survivors. But what do you ask them? 'On a scale from 0-100 how much did it hurt to set yourself on fire?'
>>
>>37605093
tfw icucked someone. tfw i have been cucked by old gf.

frankly i don't care, just try to date loyal people. i cucked someone who was an imature 20 year old faggot. the fact that it was that easy proves that his relationship was falling apart.

not saying that i was justified, but you got to agree that a healthy relationship makes it very hard to cuck someone.
>>
>>37605104

Kek, I wonder what made it do that? Do you think it was the mechanism, or the power charge in the shell? Or?
>>
My gf 'cheated' on me when she was sexting some dudes from different cities, dumped her whore ass and acted as the victim but In fact I fucked 2 girls when I was still with her kek. This happens in every relationship so deal with it.

You get cucked sometimes but you can also cuck someone.
>>
>>37606220
fuckin hell i always figured if I used a firearm I'd at least try to get two off but I didn't even think you could get that far with a pump action
>>
>>37606618
a 12 gauge shotgun shoots the same shells regardless of brand and will absolutely shoot the same into your head as any other brand. The firing pin strikes the shell. Ammo is going to have way more of an impact than the gun brand (and again the gun brand in killing yourself makes 0 difference).
>>
>>37606618
google Mossberg 500 Tactical Persuader Pump Action Shotgun and throw a heat shield on it and bam there you go.
>>
>>37605047
is that a nigger ?
oregano
>>
>>37606748
that far meaning, I figured the first shot is going to disable you in a really fucked up state that even if you're head aint together you're just conscious enough to lay there bleeding. I been hurt plenty good before and there gets to be a time you just can't move or do nothing anymore.
>>
>>37605605
>we haven't spoken since
correct course of action.
>>
>>37605104
>>37605802
>>37606697
>>37605276
>>37605302
It's a Mossberg pump action 12 gauge, those shells are likely to be Winchester buckshot. Most common pump action shotgun actions can open, at least partly, from inertia. The whole shotgun is accelerated rearwards by recoil, and slows down if braced against a car seat, for example. The fore-end however, isn't being supported by the shooter's hand (since it's busy holding the gun to his face) and can open the action (at least partway) as it (and the action bars, bolt carrier, and bolt) tries to remain in motion relative to the rest of the shotgun.

How far the action opens depends on the total recoil and how well the shotgun is braced. With a good buckshot load and the right kind of bracing, you can get the gun to open completely and eject the spent shell if you don't touch the fore-end, but most of the time it'll just open partly, sometimes a bit like OP's pic, sometimes less.
>>
>>37605093
>>37606088
>>37605047
This is the thing i never get. If i were to go kill myself i'd do it with a bang.

Were i to killmyself tomorrow, i'd grab a gun, then shoot everyone i dont like, then, assuming the police havent killed me yet, i'd go fuck up some local bank or something. I mean, you're gonna die anyways.
>>
>>37606824
>i'd grab a gun, then shoot everyone i dont like,
why not move to the middle east and kill terrorist and actually do something useful before you die
>>
is shotgun the supreme suicide method?

His head literally exploded.
>>
>>37606618
It's probably this model or close.
http://www.mossberg.com/product/500-tactical-adjustable-stock-50420/
But in the context of suicide it's a bit pedantic to care; any 12g or 20g with buck or slug shells is exceptional.
>>
File: vladimir-putin-polar-bears.jpg (49KB, 365x400px) Image search: [Google]
vladimir-putin-polar-bears.jpg
49KB, 365x400px
I would not give a single fuck and tell her to leave my apartment and i move on like nothing is happened. Luckily for me i am not capable of bonding with people so it is much easier to continue with life and getting a new girlfriend.
>>
>>37606618
Most shotguns are made the same and shoot the same rounds, just about any shotgun that you will put to your head like that and pull the trigger on will pop your head, more important than anything is ammo, really. birdshot wouldn't deal that kind of damage but double aught probably would. It really doesn't matter what kind of gun you're shooting, there's only 1 or 2 differences from a Maverick Savage shotgun made in China and a Mossberg made in Texas and Mexico, barrel length being the biggest of them all (longer barrel, more powder burned, higher velocity, really short barrels usually can't even burn most of the powder, resulting in shit velocities)
>>
>>37605104
>>37605168
Then you have to spend eternity in Hell with them. Laaaaame.
>>
File: Spike-closeup-590x448.png (407KB, 590x448px) Image search: [Google]
Spike-closeup-590x448.png
407KB, 590x448px
>nowhere to go but the car

this life is so shitty
>>
You don't kill yourself when you get cheated on, you kill the whore you fucking idiots.
>>
>>37606843
>t. american incest baby

I dont care about some muslims in the middle east, killing myself is a selfish act, and if i'm at the point where i'd rather die than live, helping the planet is the last thing i'd do.
>>
>>37605047
I'd kill her and the guy and maybe some of their friends and immediate family to send a message and then suicide.
>>
>>37605093

This, just don't take it against yourself and move on like nothing happened. Roasties are gonna roast
>>
File: 1466352879652.jpg (91KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1466352879652.jpg
91KB, 1024x768px
>>37605047
Poor Bastard.

Blog Incoming

My girlfriend of 10 years left me for another man. She claims she didnt cheat, and that she just didnt love me anymore, and figured she should leave me before it got to sex with this guy. Obviously, I didnt, and still dont believe her.

It was a bit rough. We were a couple since 11th grade, She was my first everything, and I was her first everything. We graduated high school together, and when we were 19, we moved in together. Those first 3 years were so fucking great, filed with wild, forbidden sex, and adventure, and when we got our own place it was followed by another great, sex, adventure filled 4 years. I was a good boyfriend too.

Straight out of high school, through nepotism obviously, I got a really good job in sales. So I paid for her entire college education, I paid all of our bills, food, entertainment, vacations, ect. I was even cool enough to buy her a new car, and pay the insurance on it. I've told this story before on /r9k/, and have just been called a giant cuck or whatever, but im pretty sure boyfriends are supposed provide and protect, in return for sex. That THE DEAL. "Youre pussy is mine, and you give it to me whenever i need it. In return, I entertain you, I pay your way, I kill bugs, and I go investigate the ominous sound coming from the living room at 3am." Not that khv's would know that though.

Anyway, everything went downhill like 7 years in. We both got pretty fucking fat. She got depressed. She almost never wanted to have sex because she felt "gross" or "fat".Then we started fighting about everything. Shed come home from school on MY day off and get pissed that im sitting on the couch in my underwear playing videogames, ect. Then I'd get pissed that shed get pissed. Next thing you know, shes hanging out with these hipsters she went to school with. Come to find out they were all fat coke head sluts, and she was doing coke with them.
>>
File: 1432187796523.jpg (386KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1432187796523.jpg
386KB, 1920x1200px
Cont from: >>37607026

So hear I am, With a girlfriend whos acting out, not holding up her end of the deal. She flunking out of school, and wouldnt even cook or clean, so of what use was she to me? After threatening to kick her out, and cutting her off,She begged and pleaded me not to. She promised she'd get her shit together She promised not to see those bitches shed been hanging out with anymore. She promised after years of not helping with chores, despite the fact that I was the bread winner, she'd start helping around the apt.

To her credit, she started pitching in around the apt. She did stop hanging with those girls, and she was home more. She also started getting her shit straight in school. The sex never really came back though. It happened here and there, but I got more pussy from my fleshlight than her. Things were still weird though. She was always staring off into space/lost in thought, and never attentive. It was so hard to get her to smile, get her excited about something. It was like she was a prisoner just waiting out her sentence in peace. Things went on like that for almost two years. She just kept gaining weight and gaining weight. And the more she gained, the more depressed shed get.

I figured the next step to getting the girl I fell in love with back was getting her to lose weight. So 2013 came around, We were both 25 by now, and I suggested as a new years resolution, we should lose weight together. I walk and jog the trails with her, id motivate her, buy her organic food, ect. I had not seen her that excited in years. And fuck me running, the girl did it. She kinda did it in a scary manner, starving the shit out of her self, and excising WAY too frequently. In 4 months, she lost almost 80 lbs. Mean while my fat ass only lost about 15 lbs in that time, still needing to lose a solid, 70 or 80 myself.
>>
OMG! I hope he's okay
>>
>>37606745
>This happens in every relationship so deal with it.
Every shit relationship.
>>
>>37607059
MERELY PRETENDING

You have been muted for 16 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
File: 1471523699875.jpg (76KB, 900x597px) Image search: [Google]
1471523699875.jpg
76KB, 900x597px
Cont from: >>37607054

Next thing you know, Shes attention whoring on Facebook because she's hot again. Constantly taking selfies, always has her phone in her god damned face. She started hanging out with old friends, she started making new ones, and she basically went back to her useless ways. I cant lie, She was throwing pussy at me alot more, So I couldnt really complain, especially since her looks Improved immensely. I didnt have an Instagram, so i didnt know she was posting provocative pictures of her self on there, DAILY, getting several hundred likes, and dudes complimenting her and shit. A buddy of mine brought it up, and I had to pretend like I knew all about it, and pretend how cool I was with it. I remember saying something stupid like, "Yeah, were the real life King of Queens, ahahaha!"

I confronted her about it, And she explodes on me about how she likes the attention, and its harmless. She said she didnt tell me because she knew Id react angrily. She told me she planned on dropping out of school to start modeling. ALL OF MY MONEY DOWN THE FUCKING DRAIN. I was livid man. I lashed out at her, I threatened to kick her out again unless she finished school, and deleted barely covered tits, pantie, thong, and ass shots off of her Instagram.

After a weekend of her disappearing to, according to her, her moms house, she agreed to my terms and came back home. That was a mistake. She was home as basically a ghost for 4 or 5 months before she officially left me. She told me she met someone, and shes in love with him. She says that she didnt love me anymore. She says she didnt cheat on me, but wanted to, and probably would have soon enough, so she knew it was time to go.
>>
>>37605047
The extent to which this guy totally blew up his own head is actually impressive. Usually you still got half the face left or something. 10/10 form.
>>
>>37606745
sounds like you have issues with trust
>>
>>37606088
Spoken like a true beta

What are/is

>paying niggers to fuck them up
>acid attacks
>fucking her mom
>killing her pets
>>
>>37606285
>only to realize I was never loved and never will be loved and I live a purposeless existence

Some dumb skank loving you will not make your existence any more purposeful, don't be a child. Unless you didn't mean it like that.
>>
File: 1244930248491.jpg (49KB, 659x515px) Image search: [Google]
1244930248491.jpg
49KB, 659x515px
>>37607026
>but im pretty sure boyfriends are supposed provide and protect, in return for sex. That THE DEAL. "Youre pussy is mine, and you give it to me whenever i need it. In return, I entertain you, I pay your way, I kill bugs, and I go investigate the ominous sound coming from the living room at 3am." Not that khv's would know that though.

You're an emotionally abusive & delusional man. She's a piece of shit and acts like a child.

You two were a timebomb.
>>
>>37606659
>I suppose just leaving them is revenge enough since life would be much better with me than without
If you're gonna live then maybe, sure, but if you're going out like this guy then you should at least get some serious revenge before taking the big sleep. Acid/amputation would probably be better than 12 gauge mouthwash tbqh.

NOT THAT I ENDORSE THIS, THIS POST IS SIMPLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT
>>
File: 1425569871326.jpg (989KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1425569871326.jpg
989KB, 1920x1200px
Cont from: >>37607091
I felt really stupid when she left. I couldnt believe how much time, effort, and most importantly MONEY i put into her. I was a dictator to her, and all I wanted was the best for her. Of course she didnt see that. I kind of knew the relationship was doomed, because I didnt know who that girl I was living with was. She certainly wasnt the girl I moved in with. That girl was LONG gone. Which is why it almost didnt hurt when she left.

Funny, she still expected help from me after the fact. Ontop of asking for money, she expected me to let her keep the car I got for her. I was still paying for it, it was under MY name. FUCK NO I wasnt going to let her keep it.

Ive been single since. And plan on being single until the day I die. I cant take the headache that comes along with women. Pussy isnt worth it.

Sorry for the blog.
>>
>>37606497
>I dont get the logic when guys want to beat/shoot other guys when they find gf/wife is cheating on them.

It depends. If the guy knows she has a relationship with another man, then he's just as guilty for trying to fuck her (and disrespecting the boyfriend/husband in the process). But you're probably a millennial nu-male and you have no idea about the these concepts.
>>
File: MikeTheHeadlessChicken.jpg (11KB, 284x294px) Image search: [Google]
MikeTheHeadlessChicken.jpg
11KB, 284x294px
>>37606220
Oh, a chicken can do much more than just run around.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_the_Headless_Chicken
>>
>killing yourself
>not realizing she did you a favor
>not embracing sweet freedom

idiot. nothing of value was lost.
>>
My second long term relationship ended because she cheated on me. I reacted by confronting her and the guy after they got off work from Target after going through her social media messages and text confirming what she'd done. The guy was too pussy to even fight back (he knew we were together so he was just as guilty). Then I called her a whore and blocked her out if my life. About six months later, she started a new profile on FB and messaged me, despite being with him still. I met her one night and she blew me then I fucked her. The whole time she kept saying how much she missed my dick and the way I'd fuck her ( I was her first partner). After she left, I blocked her when she sent a friend request and texted her a berating message about her whorish nature and sent a screenshot of our convo to the guy through another dude we both knew that worked with him (he also hated this faggot so he didn't mind helping me out). Never saw her again but another girl I was friends with who also knew them said they broke up a few days later.

Call me a hypocrite but that was much more satisfying than being beta and killing yourself
>>
File: 1458944002401.png (112KB, 359x393px) Image search: [Google]
1458944002401.png
112KB, 359x393px
>>37605047

>wife cheats
>off'd himself

Man, I hope set his finances right prior, or at least made it so his wife would have to lawyer up to try and get some of it.

That bitch is gonna suck that fortune dry, and if he had children, they're royally fucked.
>>
>>37607167
This. I am amazed that someone so simple-minded could maintain a relationship for that long.
>>
>>37607204
holy hell

seems that without religion there's nothing really holding relationships together

you could have dumped her though but you didn't
>>
Should have done FaceTime with her as he did it
>>
>>37607256
Does that guy look even remotely Jewish? Unless this was very carefully orchestrated (which it probably wasn't), he wouldn't have been thinking far enough ahead to even be concerned about what happened after he died.
>>
>>37607265
>seems that without religion there's nothing really holding relationships together
t. Christfag
>>
>>37607242
Nicely done, man. good posture
>>
File: ace.jpg (14KB, 335x304px) Image search: [Google]
ace.jpg
14KB, 335x304px
>>37607216
Mike still had intact brain though, not like guy in OP. His brain is firmly divided between cupholder and suction-cup Garfield in the back window
>>
>>37607242
Whoa.

Remind me not to fuck with you ever.
>>
jesus was he probably dead instantly i hope it didnt hurt

is that a 12 gauge? isbit a double barrell? what round did he use probably (slug or buck)
>>
>>37607242
Why do they always try to come back? Anyway I want to do something like this to my ex but she's a single mom now so maybe that's punishment enough.
>>
File: 1488123997516.jpg (176KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1488123997516.jpg
176KB, 1663x1247px
>>37605047
>>37605090
>>37605126

AND ON IT GOES

>whine about their wives
>whine about their girlfriends

while I appreciate the gore, originally fuck off r9k and gfy and gky
>>
who is this guy and is there a newsarticle
>>
>>37605090
>Almost done it myself.
>Wife cheated on me.
kill them and live out a gang life in prison. its more entertaining than death anyways so why not get revenge and be a badass?
>>
>>37605178
>>2017
>>marrying
good, good
>>
>>37605506
Explosives 3.75 agony
I know how I'm going out.
Think I will buy a van.
>>
>>37607503
if im not very aggresive or "badass" would i probably be beaten senseless regularly in prison? isbit true that you either be someones bitch or kick someones ass the first day?
>>
WHO IS THIS

ANY BACKSTORY???

cant reverse search it
>>
>>37607560
I hear that if you're really funny - like, make people laugh out loud funny - you'll be extra well-protected and won't need to deal with fights. You'll probably get beat up at some point though.
>>
>>37607559
>Here lies the hacker known as 4chan
>>
>>37607214
Sounds like the men aren't exactly "trying" in these cases. Women find men they like and take them. Unless this guy is Don Fucking Draper he probably had little to do with it.
>>
>>37605090
I would do it in front of her. Stand as close as possible and make sure she gets some of my blood and brains on her at least, go out with a bang boys
>>
>>37606931
if you kill yourself youre going there anywhere so
>>
So did he use buck shot? is that a single barrell? how did he aim prolly, like 45 degrees up?

also is there any articles about this shit?
>>
>>37607676
Yeah, but they might not. At the very least they probably won't get a seat right next to you.
>>
>>37607214
>(and disrespecting the boyfriend/husband in the process)
Not half as much as she does, by choosing to make a commitment and then break it.
>>
>>37607700
>is that a single barrell?
yes
>>
>>37607767
is it probably 2 3/4 00 buck? looks likenit to me since i cant see a slug in the tips of the shells

also is there a backstory? anything onlibe about this i wanna read it
>>
>>37605047
What brand of shotgun is that?
>>
Story on this????

News articles or something
>>
>>37605047
Killing yourself is the most beta thing you can do, atleast take the whore and whoever cheated with her with you.
>>
>>37607828
Looks like a Remington
>>
IS THERE A FUCKING NEWS ARTICLE JESUS CHRIST
>>
File: rbrah.jpg (11KB, 236x172px) Image search: [Google]
rbrah.jpg
11KB, 236x172px
my girlfriend of 7 years ended up cheating on me with a 480lb man
the worst part is that she did it over a period of 3 years and was open about it. She said she was doing it because she wanted a man who did not shame her for eating (she was fat and I used to put raw pork in her mouth at night if I thought she was overeating).
I pretended that it turned me on and used to cook naked for them whilst they fucked then masturbated watching him eat.

fucking bitch though, I can never fotvie her.
>>
>>37605560
It's an average. If 100 people died instantly and 10 fucked up and died in agony over 20 minutes or so - it comes out to about 1.7m.

Or they estimate time to death by pulse, not loss of consciousness.
>>
>>37608092
dude you all three sound disgustibg who the fuck puts RAW meat in someones mouth and cooks naked? i dont know you and this still makes me feel like throwing up
>>
File: 1482443228689.jpg (48KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1482443228689.jpg
48KB, 385x387px
>>37605047
this shit doesn't look real. there's no entry wound or anything, it looks like his head exploded from the inside out.

I've killed chickens (sick/old ones) point blank with a 12 gauge, and nothing close to this has ever happened. Always lots of tiny entry wounds, and one fairly large exit wound. They don't explode.

http://lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=shotgun+suicide

>t. autism
>>
>>37608107
would 9 pellet 00 buckshot in a single barrell kill you if you aimed 45 degrees up and back? is that what he did?

also is there any backstory to this picture? like who he is and what the letter said
>>
>>37605047
>killing yourself over a succubus
Its always nice to know that there are people more pathetic than I am out there
>>
File: ace3.jpg (57KB, 450x342px) Image search: [Google]
ace3.jpg
57KB, 450x342px
>>37608092
>my girlfriend of 7 years ended up cheating on me with a 480lb man
fuck... same

my first clue was all of the lawn chairs were broken. She said a bunch of Armenians did it and I believed her like a retard. Then I found a size 54 belt. She made up some shit about tractors so I just went along with it because sex
>>
>>37605047
>gf
Dump her ass, refuse to talk to her from that moment on, remove all her stuff from my premises
>wife
Literally kill myself, because I'd have no hope in humanity left after getting betrayed somebody that had my full trust and wanted to stay forever with.
>>
>>37608159
What goes boom more spectacularly when you shoot it with a shotgun, a strawberry or a melon? Same thing.
>>
>>37605093
Getting cucked is the male equivalent of getting raped. You lose no matter how you come out of it.
>>
>>37607026
sucks dude, were you the same guy who said you spent over 6 figures on her?

Also why didn't you both have kids at some point?
>>
>>37605047
The resale value of that car is fucked.
>>
>>37605171
>This

originanomaly
>>
>>37605047
I would probably break up with her. Cry for a while. Then move on! Get another qt3.1415926
>>
would double aught buckshot do this
>>
>>37608231
wat? that makes no sense. A chicken is more likely to explode than a man's head
>>
>>37605236
>that

originanomaly
>>
>>37605111
Fair enough Dude
>>
File: pee.jpg (76KB, 726x545px) Image search: [Google]
pee.jpg
76KB, 726x545px
>>37608313
>>37608362
social validation is hard thing to lose for those who have always had it. People used to being losers fair better in the long run because they don't give a fuck what people say or think. People with something to lose don't handle it well once they've lost it
>>
>>37608092
wtf did i just read

Orogi
>>
>>37606965
I like you anon its rare to see people think about suicide this way, usually they want to minimize the suffering they cause on others like its an obligation or someshit.

I'm just saying, shit, if I'm killing myself why try and be classy about it
>>
>>37605047

My brother's wife cheated on him, constantly.
They had 5 kids.
At the divorce judge gives her everything, even his 401k and state pension.
She asks the judge to give him no visitation, kids aren't his.
Judge says OK, tells him to pay alimony for 30 years, they were married for 10, child support times 5 until the "kids" are 25, plus he has to keep them all on his medical and pay for college.
His lawyer says the kids aren't his.
Judge agreed, but in California even with a DNA test unless you challenge within the child's 1st year, too bad, your on the birth certificate, you assumed the role as dad it's on you.
But my client just found u today he is it the father, too bad, we must think of the kids.
Sheriff's put him out of the house with the clothes on his back, handed him a restraining order.
As I drove him away she shows up with the new boyfriend driving m brothers classic '68 Charger, took him 15 years to get it to show car condition.
Brother wants kill himself.
Convince him not to.
He pulls his 401k money and takes a loan on his pension and IRA, give the money to charity.
Quits his job.
She goes to Disneyland with the kids and her new dick.
Brother burns his home to the ground, even the concrete foundation exploded in areas.
He used 25 gallons of gasoline.
No insurance on the house, he cancelled it on the day of the divorce, been 3 months, she never checked.
Brother is awaiting a judge accepting a plea deal.
He has bad PTSD from his truck getting blown up in Afghanistan, bunch if guys died, he almost died, got some shrapnel in his head, not much, but enough.
If the pleas goes through he will be declared incompetent and have to get in patient treatment for 6 months.
Folks set up a trust to pay all his needs, will move to Tuscon and live in the trust house.
With no assests or job the bitch can sue him and get Jack.
>>
File: aBQNm4L.jpg (29KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
aBQNm4L.jpg
29KB, 450x450px
>>37608092
>(she was fat and I used to put raw pork in her mouth at night if I thought she was overeating).
>>37608201
>my first clue was all of the lawn chairs were broken

Fucking kek!
>>
>>37605047
I love how he has extra shells ready to go
>>
>>37605047
>when you get so mad you ghost
>>
File: 1493853063572.jpg (25KB, 474x414px) Image search: [Google]
1493853063572.jpg
25KB, 474x414px
>>37608870
for fucks sakes. I don't think I have ever felt this bad for someone in a long time. women are soulless whores. And that judge should be ashamed of himself. Good on him for at least taking justice into his own hands.

Did he by chance have a terrible lawyer?
>>
>>37606923
Birdshot will still fuck you up bad if it's at point blank. 3" slugs are the way to go if you want to an hero though.
>>
>>37607919
>>37607828
It's a 590 with a heat shield you autist
>>
>>37606923
If it's right next to your head or inside your mouth buck shot and bird shit doesn't matter.... it's the same amount of force in the same area at that point .... think about some basic physics here
>>
>>37605047
his face is missing I don't have experience with shotguns so thats how fucked you can get if firing at close range
>>
>>37608870
he should just kill both of them at that point honestly
>>
File: 1487948528757.jpg (29KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1487948528757.jpg
29KB, 499x499px
>>37605047
>not killing that guy and wife first
stupid normies
>>
>>37605171
yes, we struggle because we dont have the gf and that's bad because we crave validation and if somehow we get a gf and become too attached to her and then cheats on us or leave us that would be horrendous. better focus on career and hobbies.
>>
kicked the bitch out and she became a full blown junkie.
>>
>>37608092
>I used to put raw pork in her mouth at night if I thought she was overeating
I like how /r9k/ always manages to lose my sympathy.
>>
His head looks like an Edible's assortment basket.
>>
File: jhin.png (262KB, 4312x2144px) Image search: [Google]
jhin.png
262KB, 4312x2144px
>>37605047
That's a really beautiful picture OP.
>>
>>37608270
Car looks fine to me besides the window.
>>
>>37609404
It's not a matter of the damages. Fixed up and even perfectly cleaned, people don't want to be where there was once such a mess.
>>
>>37607242
>(he knew we were together so he was just as guilty)
Both betray you, but betrayal is worse the closer you are. He betrayed some guy, she betrayed her long term boyfriend. She's far worse.
>>
>>37609621
I would absolutely buy it. It'll be a bargain and it the seat would have significance because a man killed himself there. Strong energies.
>>
>>37609012
>himself
I'm not so sure about that.
>>37609141
That is far too merciful. Hell, I'd pay someone to kill me.
>>
Honestly, what gets me the most is the pure fucking hatred I have for her now. I went off on her like I've never gone off on anyone else before. It feels really bad caring so much about someone and then with the flip of a switch you could literally kill them. I fluctuate between missing the shit out of her and then wanting to bash her head in. Sometimes I get so mad I can't even function. God only knows what I would do if I ever ran into her in public. I know when it comes down to it I shouldn't even care, shes a worthless cunt.
>>
>>37609324
whats really beautiful is how his hand posthumously pulled the choke of the shotgun back, leaving the shell halfway out the chamber
>>
>>37609815
>It'll be a bargain
Because speaking generally, people don't want it.
>>
File: 1432310924842.gif (1MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1432310924842.gif
1MB, 245x200px
>>37609851
>his hand posthumously pulled the choke of the shotgun back
>choke
>>
>>37605047
another victim of the "destroying the brain" meme

can't believe people still don't realise you won't go to the next life if you die from brain trauma
>>
File: Itisthushorrible.jpg (139KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
Itisthushorrible.jpg
139KB, 1024x942px
>>37607160
No it just highlights my thought process at moments like that, the existential dread is what tips me off to a purposeless existence.
>>
>>37609851
>his hand posthumously pulled
it's back there presumably from inertia as a result of not holding it at all https://youtu.be/3TeKR-57_-U?t=31s
>the choke
no, slide/pump
>shell halfway out the chamber
no, ejection port
>>
>>37605047
it fucked me up in a way that i didn't really anticipate when my partner cheated on me. i found it very difficult to be in any kind of social situation at all. like, even getting gas or sitting in grid lock traffic and making passing eye contact with strangers made me very nervous.
>>
>>37607026
That is a very sad story, anon. I'm sorry.
>>
>>37609879
Yeah. But I would. It looks like a solid vehicle. Anyone know what it is?
>>
>>37605047
So that's what an exploded head looks like. Well i'm going to go let the food I just ate leave my body through which it came.
>>
>>37605506
i dont know why but these numbers seem like they were pulled out of somebody's ass
>>
File: red green3.jpg (65KB, 1218x654px) Image search: [Google]
red green3.jpg
65KB, 1218x654px
>>37610485
I used to look just like that guy. Then I took the /redgreen/ pill and now I'm a full MKHSOTI. Don't even care about bitches
>>
>>37610575
what is an MKHSOTI?
>>
>>37606672
nice way to rationalize you being a shit person.
> I would rather cuck someone than going through the troubles of fixing my own relationship
>>
>>37610608
Man Keeping His Stick On The Ice
>>
When I look at that pic in the OP I can't help but wonder why. I bet that guy was handsome and well liked with a good job.

Now think about Chris chan. The world is a strange place
>>
>>37605842
If she's got a dingaling that isn't yours in her, she might just be cheating.
>>
>>37607204
Thanks for playing.

Orig
>>
She cheated cause instinctualy she thought he was weak and he took the weak way out. He only confirmed her thoughts.
>>
File: 1492850430512.jpg (144KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1492850430512.jpg
144KB, 572x303px
>>37610704
that... is actually a good point
>>
>>37605506
I've tried to kill myself via electrocution before. 2 copper wires around the wrists so the current went over my heart. Lasted a few seconds, 4 tops, hurt like a mother fucker and got a little burn marks on my wrists. I wouldn't call it a 72.

>Don't do it friends, life gets better.
>>
File: shiggy diggy bro.jpg (73KB, 856x480px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy diggy bro.jpg
73KB, 856x480px
>>37610485
>He's never seen an exploded head before

First time mommy and daddy let you on the Internet, eh?
>>
File: IMG_4544.png (270KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4544.png
270KB, 640x1136px
I realised long ago that humans are sexual beings and to not be offended by the little things like blow jobs and only worry about emotional cheating
>>
>>37610867
t. basement incel who needs to prove to everyone how badass he is on a vietnamese anal beading crafting image board
>>
I cheated on my bf but if I don't tell him I don't think he'll ever find out.
>>
>>37605047
Also this shit seems fake, how can the neck be blasted away in such wide proportions? Unless the angle was fucked up or he shot his neck, which is unlikely
>>
>>37605047
Is anybody else noticing just how fucking huge that window is in that car? Also the way it's splayed out kind of mirrors what's left of the guy's head.
>>
So who is this?

Oregi
>>
Who is it and is that from buckshot?
>>
>>37605047
>buying shells so powerful they almost completely eject themselves
At least he wasn't a pussy
>>
>>37610875
Do you watch her as she blows him? :^)
>>
>>37605047
>tfw she probably went to ID his body at the morgue and then fucked her new lover that very same night
Do you think she feels even slightly guilty? How long will it last?
>>
>>37611391
was it buck shot? 2 3/4 inches probably?

is this a real suicide because i didnt know the head wpuld explode
>>
>>37610944

Dude...if you'd seen any actual uncensored photography of warzones you'd spot the little telltales that this is a picture of a guy who took a shotgun blast to the face point blank.

Sorry to say to all here but it's a real picture.
>>37608870

Ayyyyyyyy!!!!! That's fucking awesome :D At least he won in the end. That bitch is probably fucking dirt poor by now. Too bad for the kids. Maybe they should have stood up for dear ole adopted dad.
>>
>>37605047
haha what a faggot. everybody gets cheated on. just take the pain and wallow in it for a good while then move on. if that slut tries to apologise or get back into your life you tell her to fuck off. over time that feeling of pride that you didnt give in grows greater than the heartbreak you felt so strongly

also killing yourself before you have any children is literally retarded
>>
>>37605506
my dad killed himself by laying down on track tracks

looks like he did his research beforehand. he didnt own a gun so that was off the table
>>
>>37605047
I dont understand people like this. If I was planning to kill myself I would at least do some mest up shit to her then kill her first.
>>
this is why i'm afraid to get into a relationship. i'm mentally unstable and i would probably do something crazy if i was cheated on
>>
My first wife and I got into that stupid cycle. She once brought up her friend on my birthday and we had an awkward drunk threesome which was not all that fun, desu. After that we would just cheat on each other as much as possible and not even hide it. We divorced now because of this.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>37605047
He wasn't that "open minded"
>>
>>37607503
I don't get it. How do you think living in the pen is fucking bad ass? Are you retarded? Have you ever served time?

You fucking moron. There's nothing bad ass about siting around doing fuck all for hours and hours and hours. You are either a child or never grew out of being one.
>>
>>37611568
>everybody gets cheated on
wrong
>>
>>37605605

im sorry to hear that.

genuinely upset because there really is no one you can trust.

i don't mean you specially, i mean in general.
>>
>>37605171
Origami this. Investing in things that aren't almost entirely in your control is the most efficient way to never be happy.
>>
File: capture_002_30052017_152914.jpg (107KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
capture_002_30052017_152914.jpg
107KB, 1920x1080px
>>37607242
It looks like the cucked has become the cuck.
>>
>>37605701

sure, you aren't retarded, you didn't kill her.

and who cares if she fucked another man? but that trust that you put in her, that you can never get back.

that's what i fear.

it's only a matter of time until i feel that gap, i think.

my gf seems loyal, but her past makes me doubt her.

god i just want to trust someone.
>>
>>37605759

do tell more

because it seems that you are in denial about your feelings.

but that's just my opinion
>>
>>37605047
>left a note

Post it, OP.

>>37613085

Basically this, if she can lie and cheat with a straight face, what else can she do behind your back?
>>
OP pic is fake as fuck. Shell does not auto eject on a pump shotgun. Fucking morons!
>>
>>37607204
I wouldn't blame you if you never date again but do your future self a favor and do.

>>37607265
>>37607322
It was religion coupled with the stigmatization of cheating/being promiscuous that prevented people from cheating, mostly women.
Since both had been torn down by the left you have what we have today. Just get yourself a pure muslim wife Tbh.
Betas knew what they were doing back in the day. Now we get to witness what hell is like
>>
>>37605047
why is this nigger thread still up no one cares about niggers get it off mods.
>>
>>37610610

at the time of chucking i was single.

for 6 months prior to cucking i broke up with old gf.

the guy i cucked was a pc modern day faggot who (at the age of 20) was still living with his parents.

his gf couldn't even fuck him because his mom didnt let them sleep in the same room.

that girl i took from him, she was his first.

they had no chemistry, and he had no way of keeping her for long.

she would have ether left him or fuck someone else.

im not a good person for doing this, but im not sorry for him ether.

its sad to be cheated on but it's sadder to be cheated on when you have been dating for a month.

because if you're wife cheats on you its been years since you were together, but if your girlfriend cheats on you after a month it's probably because you are an awkward looser.

he needed that as a lesson.

if someone cheats on me (and people have) it hurts but im an adult and i just cut ties with them.
>>
>>37610875

don't know if you are in denial or just plain retarded.

frankly even a hand job is enough reason to leave someone.

the only thing that makes a hand job excusable (or anything below a blowjob)
is if your gf is blackout drunk.

but blowing someone requires mental concentration and therefore it's impossible to say that the person was doing something without their own consent.

break up with her she doesn't love you.
>>
>>37610090
Thank you, /k/.
>>
File: 1463257388966.gif (2MB, 1000x512px) Image search: [Google]
1463257388966.gif
2MB, 1000x512px
>tfw too afraid to get cheated on so I don't even bother
>>
>>37613410
If you hold it regularly, a hand on the pump.
If not, when recoil sends the whole gun rearward, and colliding with something stops most of the gun from continuing rearward, the slide may be unlocked already, free to keep going, so the action may weakly open up like in op pic, or if things are slick enough, fully eject.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIFbDpJo23I
>>
>>37605047
I am telling you guys MGTOW saves lives. if he was a mgtow he would self actualize and when his own way instead of killing himself for some pussy.
>>
Is this what would happen if i shot myself with buckshot?

>>37614439
yeah i used to basically worship rose but realized it was stupid
>>
>>37605171
The first step towards Stoicism.
>>
>>37605842
if she has a vagina. women are emotional children and you can't trust them to be loyal. also monogamy is a meme and very rare in nature.
>>
I would drop her and move on, let everyone know she's a cunt
>>
File: IMG_1126.jpg (17KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1126.jpg
17KB, 250x241px
>>37605047
My boss got cucked and divorced. Lost his house, custody of "his" children, his car, dogs, most of his family heirlooms and other valuables. Bitch even took his 40K figures. Lives in a tiny studio apartment and pays alimony on top of child support despite making less than her. Eats PB&Js or crackers for each meal unless we feed him. 12 years of his life down the drain. His "submissive feminine traditional" catholic waifu was like all other women.

Never get married.
>>
>>37605047
That's why you marry a virgin. This man won Darwin's award for not doing the right thing. I don't even feel sorry HAHA!
>>
>>37606601
I know you don't want to anon but try to see past yourself and talk to him.
>>
>>37608870
what did he expect? family court is run by feminist that don't even have a degree in law but in gender studies.
>>
File: Hentai-Girl-196.jpg (1MB, 1767x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Hentai-Girl-196.jpg
1MB, 1767x2500px
Why is it such a big deal? Its just sex. It doesn't mean the person you're with doesn't care about you. What the fuck is the point of killing someone over dumb sex?
>>
File: doggo.png (645KB, 652x890px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.png
645KB, 652x890px
>>37605047
It'll buff out.
>>
>>37605047
Whoa, all you insecure guys out there need to realize, just because she fantasizes about other men, and may even have sex with other men, doesn't mean she isn't loyal.

The slut shaming needs to stop.

Grow up.
>>
A cheater is pathetic, selfish and has no courage. But killing yourself or others over it? That makes you twice as pathetic as the cheater.
>>
>>37605047
>how did you react when your gf/wife/fiance cheated on you
lmfao you act like it's inevitable.
>>
>>37614814
I know you're trolling, but you're partially right. A woman could have sex with other men while being emotionally loyal. In the end, it all depends on how the couple defines loyalty.

>>37614807
Source of that image?
>>
I turned my ex into a cuckold. I cheated on him. He pretended to hate it but he kept jacking off to it in secret.
>>
File: yuiisis.jpg (105KB, 807x794px) Image search: [Google]
yuiisis.jpg
105KB, 807x794px
>>37605047
Why can't people just kill the Roasties instead of themselves?
>>
She didn't exactly cheat on me, but it kinda felt worse.

>gf of 4 years
>proposed multiple times but she's turned me down each one
>she gets distant towards 4 years
>she tells me she's going to her friend's wedding
>there's lots of photos of her with a specific guy
>they danced together apparently at the wedding
>>we'd been doing dance classes together for about a year by then
>she starts working at the same place as that guy she danced with at the wedding
>they start hanging out a __lot__
>not a jealous person, but it does make me feel uncomfortable around him
>a picture is tagged with her in it
>he has his arm around her
>ask her about it
>"yeah we're good friends"
>one day my bike is stolen, making it difficult to commute to work/school
>her parents say they can give me a bike
>after they drop it off, she invites me upstairs, sits me down on the couch, and breaks up with me
>asks if we can still be friends
>I say "yeah", kinda shellshocked from her breaking up with me
>we sit for a while
>she says I should go home because it's late
>"O-okay."
>proceed to comatic depression for two years until I'm involuntarily admitted to a psychiatric ward for inpatient treatment
>weight at checkin: 109lbs
>height at checkin: 6'0"

feelsbadman

Oh, kicker

>9 months into my depression, she marries him
>>
>>37615139
I'm sorry she tore you apart. You doing any better?
You shouldn't give up on dating if you're in the position for it.
>>
>>37605047
Beat the ever loving fuck out of the dude, and bring the Cunt a few inches from the abyss
Nothing like a buckshot to the dome
>>
>>37615381
I'm now a successful tranny.
>>
>>37613012
Thanks, man. I miss her everyday but there's no way I could ever trust her again
>>
>>37615458
Another one bites the jew dust
>>
>>37614586
How fucking full of yourself do you have to be to type this post out?
>>
>>37615508
>women and jews, bad news
it truly is the perfect combo to ruin white men
>>
>>37606824
that's the thing though
killing yourself isn't this feeling that lasts for hours and hours on end
it's this burst that comes really intense and then lingers for a bit and then drops off
that guy probably had his shotgun already ready to go cause 'merica and then just hopped in the car and drove around until he wrote the note then ended it
>>
File: 1492881512838.jpg (20KB, 276x312px) Image search: [Google]
1492881512838.jpg
20KB, 276x312px
>>37605851
You say that like you only have one arm.
>>
>>37605047
If you are mad enough to kill yourself why not take your wife and the cheater with you?
>>
>>37605506
>slitting wrists only 6.0
Hannah Baker's a lucky girl huh
>>
>>37615552
We can't change how things are unfolding.

The real question is how can we change ourselves so we don't get the shit end of the stick in this world.
As you can see above you can become a tranny, I don't think it's the best solution but I'm sure there are multiple solutions to this problem.
>>
>>37615769
i'll try and get a virgin shy girl as a gf. if she still cheats on me i'll unironically kill her and then i'll expect my family to support me while i'm in jail
>>
>>37615769
honestly being a tranny isn't half bad provided you have the money to get transitional surgeries and a year of time to spend locked away in a cave taking hormones.
>>
>>37605842
>not wanting to go out on dates as much
>offering pitty blowjobs/lapdances
>distancing
treating you/acting differently in general

typically, when someone's acting strange, something strange is happening.
>>
>>37615139
getting turned down for marriage several times didn't give you an idea
>>37615458
holy shit HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: my fucking face when.png (76KB, 662x413px) Image search: [Google]
my fucking face when.png
76KB, 662x413px
>>37605047

What I absolutely hate the most about this is that I 100% know that the cheating whore will make it all about her. "Waaaah, It's so tragic for ME that this had to happen! Now I'll have to raise the kids alone! He left me alone and now I'll have to do everything myself!"

Ugh, he should've just shot her and then himself.
>>
>>37615845
a few months and she'll live a happy life with a new bf and guilt free. she literally got no punishment, probably even recieved sympathy while the guy killed himself over what she did. this is injustice
>>
>>37615896
probably has a gofundme with donations coming from around the world too
>>
>>37615921
thanks anon, time to open the third bottle
>>
>>37615805
Sure but I don't want to be disowned by all my friends/family. If you have no friends then that can be an option, considering you're OK with completely giving up who you used to be and what that person's ambitions were.

>>37615787
I don't think I can trust a western women anymore. I'm considering going to Japan and wifeing a THICC mommy gf. That's only if things don't get better in the west. I like how the stigma of WFBM is being abolished while WMAF is still a thing. Sorry to any Asian males.

>>37615896
>>37615921
>>37615954
I want to say something positive but it's hard. Things really are fucked up
>>
>>37613923
>blackout drunk
that's not even a good excuse
>>
>>37605047
why did it cause so much trauma to the head? many people put a shotgun in their mouth and it doesn't do anything like this (i.e. kurt cobain)
>>
Cheated on my pregnant wife. Not proud lads, but she cut herself really badly and almost lost the kid too. Biggest regret I have in life. Not the cheating but the fact I was too week to just end the relationship normally.
>>
>>37616085
I didn't know one person was capable of saying so many stupid things at once.
>>
>>37605047
Nice special effects, OP but the entire car should have been splashed with blood, realisticaly speaking
Keep improving your craft.
>>
File: Fuckthat.gif (2MB, 320x270px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckthat.gif
2MB, 320x270px
>>37608870

Jesus fucking christ. I already knew to never get married but this is just beyond funked up. The marriage court system is a god damn disgrac
>>
>>37605047
posting late because it took so long to read.

Luckily my story was just a gf thing, no marriage, kids or shared property involved. However since it happened I could never again open up. I mean really open up to someone. All the things like "being free and easy", "have fun together" or "tell what I really want" have become very distant to me. I think I might have developed serious issues with trust and belief. I personally don't hate women for what they are but for some reason there has never been a gravitation towards one of them. So... did not deal with it or ..i reallly dont know or even care,
>>
end it for a bitch? most stupid thing anyone can do. dont fuck with whores, get money.
>>
>>37613692
>It was religion coupled with the stigmatization of cheating/being promiscuous that prevented people from cheating, mostly women.
>Since both had been torn down by the left you have what we have today. Just get yourself a pure muslim wife Tbh.
>Betas knew what they were doing back in the day. Now we get to witness what hell is like
Where in the fucking hell are you getting this information?
>>
>>37617600
it takes all of 5 minutes on wikipedia to formulate some half-assed opinion
here's a link to start you out
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promiscuity
"educate" yourslef
>>
>>37605185
I think it's more likely the police pulled the forend to render the gun intert, ie nothing on the chamber
>>
>>37606672
I wish you a slow painful death
>>
>>37607204
I'm sorry anon. You have my arm on your shoulder right now.

Fuck her over. Get fit, get yourself another woman. Don't lose the game.
>>
>>37608349
No, it isn't.
Human head: one large brain mostly, composed of fluid, in a solid skull that is just strong enough to contain the energy for it to build up. There is a reason pipe bombs made out of steel cause a bigger boom than one with a casing made out of wood.
>>
>>37605047
i wonder what that meat tastes like, it looks tasty
>>
File: Cc223rZ.jpg (33KB, 631x687px) Image search: [Google]
Cc223rZ.jpg
33KB, 631x687px
>Cuck some guy
>Girl ends up moving onto another bull
I don't know what to think.
Sad because that pussy game was fine but happy because she's crazy
>>
File: 1474086248628.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1474086248628.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>37606821
That's like CS:I shit there
>>
>>37605047
The only sensible option is to kill them both. Or at the very least destroy their lives beyond repair.
>>
File: 1496258284724.jpg (120KB, 577x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496258284724.jpg
120KB, 577x1000px
>>37608870
Im never getting married ever, god bless you for sharing this. I'm 22yo and always thought about having a wife with three kids. But reading this was the final nail in the coffin. I'm just going to be a bachelor and adopt two kids in my late thirties.
No one should ever grow though the pain your poor brother went through. Women are fucking inconsiderate,life sucking ,money drinking, emotionless whores, that live life on the fucking easy lane and have no remorse whatsoever for thier actions.
With that's said read pic related
>>
>>37619633
>The only sensible option is to kill them both
Why would you kill a guy? Just kill the whore because she's responsible for cheating on you.
>>
>>37605047
If she cheated, I would view as total liberation. I would be free to do whatever I want after that
>>
>>37619649
>adopt two kids in my late thirties
>implying you'll be able to adopt kids as a male
not going to happen
>>
>>37619720
Why?
Also roastie spotted((you))
>>
File: 1496363896741.jpg (18KB, 374x352px) Image search: [Google]
1496363896741.jpg
18KB, 374x352px
>>37619720
>spotted the fucking Roastie
GTFO MY BOARD STUPID SLUT
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>37605047
definitely infp
>>
>>37607676
>>37607702
both good points
point is captcha
>>
>>37614586
I saw the post received a reply and I instantly knew this would be normie shit. kys
>>
>>37605576
if you put it vertically under your chin you'll just blow off the front of your face and have to either get reconstructive surgery or spent the rest of your life literally looking like a potato, assuming you survive the initial shock/blood loss. and even if you do bleed out at the scene, it's a minutes-long process of agonising pain instead of instantaneous death.

moral of the story, always aim it towards the back of your head, ideally the top of the brain stem.
>>
>>37610558
i mean, the pain is entirely guessed and is subjective, but it's what you'd experience if receiving a lethal dose (of electricity, drugs, or whatver) so anyone who lived to tell the tale i suppose got less than the estimate there.

also the time is to complete brain death, a lot of scenarios (like jumping off a building) you immediately go unconscious, the brain sustains massive injury and you have no hope of living, but it takes a while for neuron activity to completely stop. But from your perspective you'd instantly be dead.
>>
>>37605851
depends:
>your girl sleeps with some random guy
he may not have known she wasn't even single, and even if he did, you;re just some abstract "hehee don't tell my husband" type guy, not someone he's met face to face. I'd probably be a bit mad but I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. She on the other hand gets 100% of the blame.
or:
>someone you know sleeps with your wife
they're both to blame here, you should never sleep with the partner of someone you know (or at least never with someone you're friends with). The difference between cheating pieces of shit wives and real men is the unspoken code of honour, you let your bro know if his wife is acting up, and vice versa, and you don't fuck around with each others wives. If you don't stick to that basic level of decency then we might as well be fucking tribal africans or something.

Frankly I'd dump any woman who cheated on me regardless of situation, I don't believe there's any circumstance no matter how drunk/whatever that justifies it. If I wanted to sleep with someone else and was in a relationship then I'd either ignore it or tell my partner I don't feel comfortable being exclusive any more. People only ever cheat because they already have communication problems and have long since stopped respecting each other as partners, and are just comfortable being platonic house-mates/child-raisers/whatever.
>>
>>37605787
It does make you a normie. How are you any different from thousands of retard fake robot orbiters out there ? This is what you get for believing, even thinking of 3DPD. Fucking kek
>>
File: 1494563170667.jpg (28KB, 460x338px) Image search: [Google]
1494563170667.jpg
28KB, 460x338px
I'm married so it's kind of a deeper relationship than bf gf we want to habe kids etc.
That being said she and I both know I'd probably murder her a d then kill myself so I don't see that happening lmfao. Thank God I have balls.
I'd prlly make her call the bull over then make him strip and get on top of her makes so that it looks like o caught them fucking in order to get away withva,crime of passion.

If shit doesn't go that way oh well I'll still kill an both.
>>
>>37607167
Not that guy, but
You're retarded. Fuck you.

Explain to me how relationships really work in your delusional little fantasy world where true love exists and its this magical thing that transcends all issues of utility and sacrifice.
>>
>>37607204
Thanks for the blogpost older anon. Read it all and saved it for future intents and purposes.
>>
>>37619062
>get yourself another woman
stupid normalfag, it's like you didn't even fucking read anything he wrote
>>
>>37609258
I like how newfags always like to out themselves as such so they can be ridiculed and farmed for lulz
>>
>>37606502
Damn. Being the latter. Feel like girls who fucked around which most who are single in their mid 20s did, all suffer from grass is greener syndrome. They'll fuck you to counter some guy, then fuck some other guy to counter you.
>>
>>37608159
keel yoreself shithead
>>
>>37605047
I broke up with my first and only GF of 2 years after she said she wasn't in love with me anymore and there was somebody else she was interested in. Found out later on that she had at least kissed the guy while we were still together. I wouldn't kill myself for anybody, but i was sad since it was a first love kind of situation. I did end up almost hooking up with one of her best friends though. She was hot and into me, and I'd be lying if I said i didn't enjoy how mad it made my ex. She blew up on me over text. Even after apologizing a year after we broke up, she still hasn't apologized for cheating or shown any remorse. Better off without her.
>>
>killing you self over a woman being a woman

nah man, I just chalk it up to the game and try to find another bitch who might not cheat
>>
File: 1479151745009.jpg (11KB, 228x216px) Image search: [Google]
1479151745009.jpg
11KB, 228x216px
>>37608870
I thought this story would be sad but glad to see he was a smart enough guy to make things turn out much better than they would have. I like it.

>Commiefornia
>Fucking over a veteran
>>
I got cheated on by my first gf in highschool with a guy i talked to on the bus every day for a while, its been 4 years since then. Still crosses my mind at least once a day. It gave me a fetish for cheating porn.

Ive tried to move on, been with other girls casually (none of which were as good looking), nothing seems to help.

Suicide is really the only way out, i dont know what else i can do... see a psychologist? A psychiatrist perhaps? Any older robots have advice?
>>
>>37610920
t. buttblasted newfag mad he was called out on being a pussy
or
t. equally faggy whiteknight
>>
>>37613735
you may have done him a favor, but you're still a villain who deserves punishment all the same
>>
>>37609914
Explain yourself anon if you may.
>>
>>37606672
You cuck and get cucked, such is the circle of life.
>>
>>37605047
He looks like he's about to chase down a small child, pic related.
>>
>>37615992
>hey thinks Asian women are any different

I doubt you give a shit about a lecture but go on weeb
>>
>>37620184
Who gives two shits if he spent so much with her.

You sound pretty upset anon. Did you get cucked too?
>>
File: justbeurself.png (272KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
justbeurself.png
272KB, 810x1440px
>>37605047
Just a reminder that all men are disposable and easily interchangeable/replaceable.
>>
>>37605047
And the note said what??
>>
>>37621307
Wow, nice screencap of Reddit taken from your phone.
>>
File: truth.jpg (13KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
13KB, 251x201px
The secret is that it is all set up from the beginning. Since authoritarian style governments stopped existing, the system needed new ways to control people so they created end switches after a person has fulfilled their pre-ordained role then a woman pretends to be their wife or girlfriend and has sex with other men, to remove their spiritual development from that point, obviously there are other types of end switch, like war and such but that is one of the main ones.
>>
>>37606745
my gf was texting her ex, seeing him and according to her not fucking him (which might have been true).

I dumped her and acted like the victim. Actually i had fucked 2 girls, one off tinder in a shady motel. and got a pretty good bj too.
>>
>>37607148
>killing her pets
Why bring the pets into this,fugging normie get out of my bord
>>
>>37605047
He looks like an alien. How does a head even pop like that?
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.