[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /noteating here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: aint been eating.jpg (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
aint been eating.jpg
69KB, 300x300px
>1 year ago my whore of a mother became set in destroying her family, instead of splitting with my Dad in a normal, sane way.
>Trying to threaten my Dad and being disrespectful and abuse. Threatening him with lawyers, yelling, having arguments in front of friends and family, being a cunt in general.
>After 9 months I stuck by my Dad, trying to help him through the pain, trying to convince him to finally divorce her.
>He backed out of his word and is now "happily" back with the whore that I have for a mother.
>I was so distraught at the disappointment I just went into shock. I stopped going out, I stopped attending college, I just stay in my room all day.
>I don't eat, at least not their food because I don't want to be part of their family anymore, I want to move with my sister away from these people. I have lost probably 20 pounds since I stopped eating regularly. Slowly I started going on "streaks" of days without eating much food. First it was 1 day, then 2 and so on. I haven't eaten anything in 4 days. A part of me is ok if I die from anorexia, really hope I do, if I am being honest, having said that I am not really trying to die. I just can't eat their food. When I am really hungry I just go out and eat by myself.
>>
>get decent job
>move away with sister
>start eating again
>be happy with your sister, support each other
>>
>>37605009
what do you hope to gain from this? Stop grieving or "protesting" or whatever the fuck you are doing and keep moving. Not eating is no joke you could die without ever going anorexic. Your body can literally begin to fail if you do drastic shit like starve it from nutrients for so long
>>
>>37605009
>be born with shitty mental problems
>cant feel emotions
>fast 3 times a week to atone for my sins in hope that god will bless me with emotions
>>
>>37605009
if you do on plan to die then it's time to man the fuck up and actually get the hell away from them. forget food; they're paying your rent. cram that shit down your throat and go out job-searching. it's piss-easy to find a job when you're young and healthy (EAT) and you can move out after like two months.

Ok, you're in shock or whatever. But you need to start looking forward too; what you're doing is not sustainable and accomplishes nothing. get a job and then move in with a friend or your sister or something--nobody is going to pay your way once you leave the house so you're going to have to become self-sufficient or sick it up and deal with them.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.