[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What vidya are you playing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: 1497005165376.png (54KB, 482x388px) Image search: [Google]
1497005165376.png
54KB, 482x388px
What are you guys doing this weekend? I'm playing some goddamn Fallout New Vegas with Project Nevada. I think i'm going to play some Oblivion as well.

How are you guys hanging?
>>
>>37604325
Playing Fallout 4, after that probably Skyrim, then New Vegas, and perhaps replay the Mass Effect Trilogy. Tend to plan out the course of my games a month or so ahead.
>>
>>37604381
Sounds comfy. Installed any mods?
>>
Continuing 3d modeling course
Continuing grinding drawing
Play some Overwatch because double xp weekend
Maybe hang out with a friend to watch some movies and play games
>>
>>37604381
Whats your favourite mass effect game? Just curious. I loved the 1st and the 2nd was shite, 3 was also great
>>
>>37604325
playing tekken, figuring out what second character i want to pick up. probably king
>>
>>37604391
Yeah got a good amount for Fallout 4 and Skyrim. Sadly am a console pleb though, thankfully on Xbone though so not cucked like PS4.
>>
File: Benis.jpg (30KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
Benis.jpg
30KB, 326x326px
I'm trying to fix my Sims game right now. I've been on and off again playing this one legacy family for about a year and I'm afraid of losing them cause it crashes when the loading screen to the neighborhood pops up. Out of the 14 sims I've played in the household total, 9 were very interesting and two of the uninteresting ones were still close to me in my heart.

Other than that I've been playing on this one gmod server for a while we're I'm known as the chill, pacifist, music guy who makes bases in the PD. I make a lot of friends between both the raiders and the policemen. So both are pretty comfy.
>>
Oblivion is the comfiest fucking game ever. I've been playing Stick of Truth lately when I have time inbetween schoolwork.
>>
i'm trying to beat TH01 without continues on normal
>>
>>37605591
I really enjoyed 3, even though the ending was kind of weak. 1st is fantastic, like 2 as well just caste was a little big, and since I like playing femshep I fucking hate Jacob trying to hit on her.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 262x192px
>>37604325
WoW maybe.
Definitely doing a little grinding in KanColle
Im either gonna play Kingdom Hearts 2.5, or Skyrim, and try to platinum one of em though.

If I have any time left over i'm gonna start my NG+ Persona 5 run and mess around a lil in NFS Underground 2.

>>37606597
>he cant beat a 2hu on normal
Oh my, what a scrub.
Seriously, though. Props to you for playing the older games. Most of the community is full of faggots that only play EoSD+Later.
>>
>>37606673
I love playing private server wow. I remember long nights of questing in wotlk but nowadays I just don't have the time.
>>
>>37606704
Same here. I'm playing a Cataclysm server rn, because Cataclysm is around the time I got into WoW and muh nostalgia n shit

What server did you play on?
>>
>>37606673
I can beat it. Just not without continues. Thanks for the compliment though, sir!
>>
>>37606717
I actually quit right when Cata came out. I played from TBC to the end of WOTLK.
I used to play on dalaranwow. It's a good nostalgia server.
>>
>>37606726
Remember, practice makes perfect. Touhou is a game you can only play if you can memorize the bullet patterns. A couple years ago, I could only clear ezmodo with no continues, and now I'm playing lunatic only using one continue.

>>37606744
Sweet, anon. A couple of my friends play that, and it looks like a fun server. I never really played any oldschool servers, and I know WOTLK isn't really "oldschool", but I'm still gonna give it a chance sooner or later.
>>
>>37606900
In my opinion wotlk is superior to cata but that's just like my opinion man. Really though I put too many hours into WoW.
>>
File: edward.gif (884KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
edward.gif
884KB, 500x341px
Just finished Trails in the Sky and about 10 hours into SC.
>>
File: 1496981753936.jpg (110KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1496981753936.jpg
110KB, 604x516px
My trusty old diablo 2.. online is still alive if any bots wanna play with me...
>>
>>37604325
Skyrim. Pity I can't afford PC that can run FO4.
Nice thing is that I finally got rid of my Vampirism.
Now I can walk everywhere without people constantly attacking me cos "kill ze vamppire"
>>
>>37604325
Jusst bought persona 5, incredible game I really do love it so far
iriginainda
>>
Finished Dishonored 2 today. Despite having good memories about first one, i cant say the same about this one. The main bad thing is that missions have the same layout - proceed through two areas to reach to main target, god awful optimization, sjw crap and ending. However i like how they've changed non-lethal approach to something much more dynamic instead of choking/shooting sleep darts, map designs are interesting. I miss small things like Outsider commenting on taking lethal or non-lethal approach or even redesigned Outsider (i personally liked the one in 1st one).
>>
>>37604325

Nothing really. Beat Andromeda a month or so back, haven't gotten involved in anything else. Bought Morrowind GOTY for like $3 recently, so I might get some mods and play that
>>
I've just been fucking around in spintires like usual. Dead game with an active mod community.
>>
I'm playing State Of Decay, pretty good game. Just trying to mess around with it because I haven't played it in like 4 years and I found it again. I would recommend very much
>>
>>37607202
Been playing some fear 2 on the 360 its not a bad game at all also bought
- borderlands 2
- injustice gods amoung us
- bioshock infinite
>>
>>37604325
Booted up the 360, been playing a ton of NV on it. It's by far and away my favourite game, not sure if it's because it's better than any other game I've played, or because of sentiment. I'm willing to bet sentiment though.
>>
File: 1494942409780.png (233KB, 457x380px) Image search: [Google]
1494942409780.png
233KB, 457x380px
>>37604325
I was invited to an old high school friend-gone-chad's house party and BBQ for the weekend. As usual, I'm going to try to stay away from Smash Bros Melee that's always playing at these parties and meet some people.
Other than that, I'm playing some E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy and Terraria.
>>
>>37607428
People don't attack you for vampirism, Anon, they only do that if you're a werewolf.
>>
Recently? I've gotten back into Dwarf Fortress, it's the ultimate in "makes you grit your teeth in frustration". Makes me wonder why I keep coming back to it.
>>
File: 0776999854465897548999.png (358KB, 418x444px) Image search: [Google]
0776999854465897548999.png
358KB, 418x444px
>>37604325
Just finished Outlast and the DLC. Just started Grim Fandango and will start Amnesia: The Dark Descent after.
>>
Stardew Valley

Recommend some other cozy games like it for PC, please
>>
Been playing a lot of Overwatch. Little bit of Rome TW2, Witcher 3, and Cities Skylines.
Trying to get back into EVE, too. Fucking with carebears is fun.
>>
playing through Thief the Dark Project for the first time
>>
>>37604325
CS GO my dood, gonna actually play well for once in my damn life and rank up to mg 2
>>
Wipeout

I've only been going through the HD parts right now, I wish they didn't replace the soundtrack. The old one was better
>>
>>37604325
stardew
>>
Arma 3
Got the Jets DLC recently, though I'm back from uni now and don't have a desk at home so I can't use my joystick. Fuckin love that game though, currently on 647 hours
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.