[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here fell for the /discord/ meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: aasd.png (156KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
aasd.png
156KB, 500x522px
>Join /r9k/ server
>The owner of the server literally gets manipulated by a group of roasties 24/7
>Join another /r9k/ server
>Its literally made to orbit other girls in it

wew lads
>>
why do people orbit? whats the point
>watch this, im gonna give this chick 1000 dollars while i let chad fuck her
wat...
>>
>>37603768
discorded is IRC for retarded generation Y children

dunno what else to tell you, nobody worth interacting with uses it
>>
>>37603768
>joining a server full of autistic neets who orbit anything that breathes

>not joining a server of autistic nazis instead
>>
>>37603768
Look harder faggot, there are diacords without roasties
>>37603788
Orbiters are cucks
>>
where is the 24/7 drunk discord server?
>>
>join discord
>second i use voice conversation goes from a nice titanfall2 discussion on ion's raping of a debuff last patch to guys trying to hit on me
>any attempt to steer shit back on course gets me a "yeah thats nice but..." then back to getting hit on

>join a discord for females only
>its just trans being caustic at women about not being accepted as women or talking about "strapless" strap-ons

>join an actual r9k discord
>its just one chick talking about her sexual exploits that day while female orbiters ooh and aaaw

Any discord thats not 200+ is a shit show of pathetic and any thats 200+ is a clusterfuck.
>>
>he doesn't just join Discords with rules against normieshits, roasties, and homosexuals
>>
>>37603768
>>37603788
Seriously, if I don't have a chance with a girl then just going to treat her like every other guy. It pisses me off how this one bitch always dominates the voice chat telling her boring as fuck stories, while everyone laps up everything she says like it's gold. Fucking sick of weak willed cuck orbiters, and women who let them do this shit, be one thing if activly told them to fucking stop.
>>
>>37603829
Any recommendations on autistic nazi discords? I've been trying to find the skyrim discord
>>
File: 1455952674912.jpg (14KB, 240x251px) Image search: [Google]
1455952674912.jpg
14KB, 240x251px
>>37603768
>>37603974
Don't join discords made for autismos if you want normal interactions.
>>
>>37603768
>discord
Serves you right.
>>
File: 1428094221719.jpg (129KB, 750x595px) Image search: [Google]
1428094221719.jpg
129KB, 750x595px
>made my server
>book club
>film club
>women are not allowed for the weekly book discussions, only the film
>because you are required to do shit that isn't just play video games and shitpost, no women stick around or even post
>get consistently positive feedback about the server

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>37604689
>gf is one of the smartest girls i've ever met
>english degree
>in the 6 years we've been together i've read at least 20 books
>she has read 0 books

why do women hate self-improvement and true joy
>>
>>37605205
women are unironically just followers.

They literally NEED boyfriends to give their lives structure, otherwise they just turn into wastes who think life is only about their job and money.

>inb4 vapid roasties argue against me when their only hobbies are anime, video games, and browsing the internet
>>
>>37605246
dude i am no great catch...i have been unemployed a lot of our relationship. i have some good points. i am decently good looking, very intelligent, very educated, skilled at things like cooking, repairs, etc. but i'm a classic type who has problems with jobs, anxiety, reality.

she said if we weren't together, she would just eat food, have cats and play video games, and do nothing else ever.

it makes me wonder if i'm "Mr. Good Enough" and if she's happy just having someone...and if that's how it is....is that so bad
>>
>>37605205
Why do you need to self improve when you're rewarded just for existing

>Smartest girl I've met
>I've read 20 books in 6 years
So she has down syndrome?
>>
File: 1417810405679.png (32KB, 400x428px) Image search: [Google]
1417810405679.png
32KB, 400x428px
>>37605316
fucking pathetic.

She'll cheat on you if she hasn't already. Women don't have to be interesting for better men to come along and take them.

Women honest to god just fucking reflect the hobbies and aspirations of their partner. She'll leave you for a Chad who likes to hike, shoot, workout, etc.
>>
>>37603974
Have you tried suicide, you stupid hole?
>>
>>37605360
that's funny because i hike, shoot, and work out. I didn't say I was boring or had no hobbies, lol?

this girl would actually never cheat, and being 35 i can say that...when you approach adulthood you'll understand

>WUTEVER BRO ALL WOMEN CHEAT D00D
save it
>>
>>37605440
>girlfriend
>around 35 years old
>still has no sense of direction life

Yeah you're right. She's already hit the wall and no man would WANT to cheat with her.

hahahaha
>>
>>37605550
man i sure do envy people who have a sense of direction in life, desu

she has a very nice body, she gets stared at all the time, she's almost 30. you'll find yours one day, but if you don't, i hope you also experience the smoldering passionate love i had with another girl who was a 9/10 beauty
>>
>>37604537
Tell me of these discords cause every game related discord thats been a major issue and if there's ones that allow for actual communication that'd be a god send.
>>
>>37603802

IRC is dead as fuck

or are there any channels worth joining?
>>
File: kek.png (26KB, 579x190px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
26KB, 579x190px
>Make a server where you can be ''safe space''
>Get constantly bullied by a roastie and a trap
>>
>>37605690
irc takes place on servers before channels gotta have one before the other...it isn't "dead" it is a protocol not a site
>>
>>37605694
It's your server, just ban em. If you post an invite or your discord we can talk and I can possibly invite you to my secret one.
>>
>>37605732
not me desu

>oreguioasnk
>>
>>37605666
I've got a discord for mostly Rainbow Six: Siege that's mostly autism free if you ignore the shitposting in chat. I think people also play Payday, League, HOTS, Overwatch, Rising Storm and other miscellaneous shit at a lower rate.
>>
Robot Chat is a pretty civilized discord where girls are literally banned from entering

If you wanna check it out leave your discord name and I'll get you an invite
>>
>>37605767
Don't they also ban non-virgins?
>>
>>37605807
That's right

original safe haven
>>
>>37605863
>TFW excluded because you had a short term girlfriend

F..fuck you robots!
>>
>>37605863
That's cool

>>37605767
Mind posting a link?
>>
>>37604288

This is probably one of the reasons for why secret societies/fraternal orders were often male-only. Women inevitably distract either willingly, or unwittingly.
>>
>>37606020
They also can't STFU, they have to gossip
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.