[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I FUCKED UP AND PLANNED 2 DATES TONIGHT WHAT DO I DO? ONE IS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1492818870950.jpg (9KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1492818870950.jpg
9KB, 249x249px
I FUCKED UP AND PLANNED 2 DATES TONIGHT

WHAT DO I DO? ONE IS GUARANTEED SEX, THE OTHER IS POSSIBLE SEX BUT WITH SOMEONE VERY PRETTY AND COOL
>>
>>37603592
youre asking advice from a bunch of people who may not have spoken to someone their age in over a week.
>>
Just lie to one of them and tell them you can't make it
>>
File: 1492819005994.jpg (16KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
1492819005994.jpg
16KB, 581x581px
>>37603626
I CANT TELL THE PRETTY ONE IM BUSY, OUR CONVERSATION STAGNATED AND IF I DO THAT IT'S OVER

I CAN'T TELL THE SEX ONE IM BUSY, SHE SHARES MY INTERESTS AND PLANNED A WHOLE PERSONALIZED NIGHT WITH ME

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>37603621
>addendum:
the obvious solution is to postpone one of the dates to another arbitrary (BUT SPECIFIC!) night. theyll understand. and if they dont, they're not worth keeping around.
so by that notion, postpone the sexgirl you dont care about until like tomorrow night for example.
have a good date tonight, be a good guy
rip the other girl in half tomorrow
>so sayeth the lord
>>
well you can start by GETTING THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
run back and forth between the two dates and let hijinks ensue
>>
File: 1476750579061.jpg (59KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1476750579061.jpg
59KB, 633x758px
>>37603660
I ALREADY POSTPONED ON THE SEX GIRL AND WE HAVEN'T HAD SEX IN A FEW NIGHTS AND OUR RELATIONSHIP MIGHT GO FROM FWB TO FRIENDS IF I DO IT AGAIN
>>
>>37603592
This happened to me. Had one girl over to fuck, another one showed up to surprise me and fuck.

You have time on your side, friend. Reschedule with the guaranteed, figure out a SOLID excuse that isn't too farfetched. Maybe an old friend showed up? Family emergency? whatever. Then go out with the potential. Fuck the guaranteed tomorrow night.

Thank me later.
>>
>>37603699
fuck her today, go on a date tonight
spotaneity r00lz
>>
File: JTbowtie_medium.jpg (21KB, 455x363px) Image search: [Google]
JTbowtie_medium.jpg
21KB, 455x363px
>>37603592
Take it easy chad. When your in a situation like this where you feel like reeeeing, just remember college football is starting up soon!
Don't think any robots here have been in a similar situation, maybe you should ask the btard traps.
>>
File: IMG_20170504_111007.jpg (249KB, 1267x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170504_111007.jpg
249KB, 1267x950px
>>37603780
>chad
IVE HAD SEX ONCE IN MY LIFE
I AM ONLY REACHING NORMIE LEVELS NOW
THIS DECISION WILL DICTATE MY FUTURE IN BOUNDLESS WAYS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>37603821
you're over-thinking it. Just take a few deep breaths and try using your better judgment
>>
>>37603985
you're right, I checked the girl I have a date with's profile on tinder and she's updated it since planning a date with me, which implies she's probably not that interested. I'll cancel with her then
>>
I'd go with the one where sex isn't guaranteed. Why would I fuck a girl who fucks on the first date?
>>
>>37603592

The latter. Former will flake.
>>
>>37603684
yes plan dinner at the same restaurant and act like you have some sort of stomach issues
>>
>>37603592
>waa help me virgins which girl should i fuck tonight
Why are you on this board?
>>
>>37603592
Why not just on a date with them both tonight? There's enough time in an evening for both
>>
>>37604223
>I checked the girl I have a date with's profile on tinder and she's updated it since planning a date with me, which implies she's probably not that interested. I'll cancel with her then
Man, yall never fail at giving me a good laugh
>>
Don't be a pussy and go on a date with both.

Book tables at a restaurant on opposite sides of the room. Then say you need to use the bathroom or are having stomach problems and go to the other girl. You'll just keep jumping between tables all night and who ever says they're down to fuck you go home with.
>>
>>37605012
This can also work with movies
>>
Fuck FWB then go on second date. You won't have blue balls and won't be thinking about sex unless she brings it up. You'll be able to fuck her longer if she does want sex because you've already warmed up.
>>
>>37603699
>dating your fwb
For what purpose
>>
>>37606332
it's not really dating but she's a lonely person so we schedule times to hang out, it's a moral grey area where I want to help her but I also want sex
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.