[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is an IRL feminist? YOU GO GIRLS!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1495840882612.png (488KB, 656x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495840882612.png
488KB, 656x900px
Who here is an IRL feminist?

YOU GO GIRLS!
>>
is there a way to convince idiot ex-robots and other desperate guys not to worship women? and to try to think of themselves as equals to them? i really don't think so
>>
>>37603284
Women sure are immature selfish narcissist. Truly inferior to men intellectually, behaving like animals unable to control their emotions nor use sense.
>>
>>37603381
People who are desperate for affection and willing to put another person on a pedestal are beyond hope desu~
>>
>>37603381
what do you mean?

women are constantly telling men not to treat them bad

then when everyone is cucked they get frustrated and tell them to not worship them

now they just want all men dead before they die themselves
>>
>>37603284
Fuck off to tumblr scum, all feminists should be exterminated. Same goes for beta white-knights who worship women to have a chance to get laid. God they are the worst.
Saged
>>
>>37603284
This is the kind of woman I hate the most

vapid, shallow and proud.
>>
File: 1492127404612.jpg (211KB, 504x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1492127404612.jpg
211KB, 504x1360px
Women are so much better than us. They are gentle kind and loving souls.

I am trying to become a woman mayself, my Paetron has almost half the money I need to transition already!

Have a picture of one of our sisters who defeated adversity my friends!
>>
Gee, I wonder why she's still single at 47... hmmm...
>>
women were a mistake

how do we fix this mistake?
>>
>>37603474
the problem is that guys will change their behavior and do everything in desperation to get some used up 40 years old roastie's attention. actually i hate these desperate slaves more than the roasties, they degrade every other male with their actions. maybe islam really is the solution for europe and america.
>>
How is this related to feminism though?
>>
>feminist
>on r9k
Not on my board roasties
>>
>>37603284
>bloom
the nose knows
>>
>>37603381
If there is please fix my beta orbiting tendencies.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.