[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1495998906519.jpg (49KB, 600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1495998906519.jpg
49KB, 600x1066px
Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males, while those who played xbox or ps2 were significantly more likely to be alpha. Mario and wii gay sex vs halo and god of war.
Now, it doesn't mean everyone who played ps2/xbox wasn't a beta-not by a long shot. But there is some definite correlation. I grew up playing gameboy and shit and ended up on this site. Friends who played ps/xbox grew thick facial hair, stronger jaws, sooner changed interests to sports cars, fucking women, and had 16+ inch arms 12% bodyfat going to the gym once a week.
I believe they were genetically inclined to play more violent, mature games, versus the submissive low prenatal-T betas who played pokemon, mario, or wii. just sayin
>>
>>37602289
idort master race
>>
File: 1496877942666.jpg (18KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
1496877942666.jpg
18KB, 322x279px
>I played both Nintendo and Sony when I was a child

What the heck does this make me?
>>
File: IMG_0876.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0876.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Let me tell you guys a story. I am recently retired from a ten year career in the video game industry.

Throughout the course of my career I have several cool accomplishments but my biggest was securing a contract with Nintendo.

It was a huge deal for everyone involved because my company was small and this meant a huge boost in revenue and for them it was the first time for them hiring an outside company for the purpose intended. (Which I will get to in a minute)

So, I was sent on a 3.5 month trip to Washington only with the knowledge that I was going to help on a game that was very far behind.

What my team and I found when we got there and our true reason for being there was astounding and can fully explain a vast amount of Nintendos problems..

(1/2)
>>
Only alphas play PC
>>
File: 1496985177153.jpg (52KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
1496985177153.jpg
52KB, 640x420px
>>37603602
Cont. the story?
>>37603507
I did the same when I was younger, anon
>>
>>37603602
(2/2)
What we found when we got there was very literally the largest collection of degenerate faggots I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing in my life.

When you walk into the testing department the first thing you see is the veterans. Some of them have N64 posters up because they actually worked on the game and have been sitting at the same desk for that fucking long.

The department is huge, over 400 people and we were here to clean them out. The crusty old vets were the least of the problems. Queers, trannies, bronies, furries, betamales, and feminazis as far as your eyes could see.

There were people who cosplay to work everyday. Rainbow colored beards and dudes with tutus. Cross dressers and full on trannies of both sexes. Tons of weaboo niggers and the nerdiest ugliest bitches you've ever seen. It was like Reddit, tumblr, and Grindr thrown in a blender with meth.

Nothing got done. They fostered a culture of degenerates and their liberalism but them in the ass. Reason being these are the most lazy and entitled people on the planet. One kid would bring his bed blanket from home and snuggle with it on the job, someone's falling asleep only to be gently awoken and reminded to stay on task. Lol it was all totally fucked.

Anyway that department is gone now. Totally cleaned out, thanks to me and my team none of those people are there anymore. We secured the contract and took some workload while they restructured. They all had their hours cut gradually and then eventually axed.

Nintendos games should be getting better soon. More third party support would help.

As I final note, the higher ups are all out-of-touch boomers and hardheaded chinks and I'm really surprised this company hasn't bankrupted itself yet on employee perks alone
>>
>>37603901
Thanks for your duties I guess, haven't played a Nintendo game in idk how long though.
>>
Nintendo = manchild
Xbox = spoiled brat
PS4 = always bought with hard earned money

Idk why this is, it just is
>>
Rate my collection, anons

Not pictured is Guilty Gear XRD - Revelator, all the Blazblue Titles, and Persona 5.
>>
>>37603602
can you give us a hint on what game you worked on?
>>
File: 1493904325286.jpg (67KB, 536x632px) Image search: [Google]
1493904325286.jpg
67KB, 536x632px
>>37603507
a cute trap hopefully
>>
>>37602289
>video games influence genetics
hello, retard
>>
>>37605119
Triforcee
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.