[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do a girl's skin feel like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1497021059696.jpg (218KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497021059696.jpg
218KB, 1200x1200px
What do a girl's skin feel like?
>>
>>37602052
Feels as smooth as silk
>>
it's very smooth, unbelievable. nothing you can ever imagine
>>
>>37602052
like shit.

2D>3D pigs
>>
>>37602052
Salted coins and bags of milk
>>
>>37602052
If they're well-bathed and chubby, soft and grabby. Well-bathed and fit, kinda hard but smooth.
Poorly-bathed and chubby, greasy and kinda gross.
Poorly-bathed and fit, I don't know but I imagine sweaty and kinda bumpy.
I used to work at a spa, so I had an excuse to touch women a lot. It was sometimes nice but it's overrated.
>>
Like bags of sandy coins
>>
I'm a girl. My skin is pretty soft, but I have the worst/most unattractive skin color (it's brown), so that's already an instant turn off for many people. I don't look dirty/gross or anything, but there's a lotta people who think brown skin looks ugly & dirty, so. Can't blame them.
>>
Is there a way to get skin like a girls as a man?
I want to be smooth
>>
>>37602052
Touching a girls hair feels better I'm sure. You must be some level of superautist so that you haven't even touched a woman's skin by necessity or accident though
>>
>>37602443
Lotion you nigger.
>>
Very smooth and light warm
>>
>>37602550
lotion doesn't work you dumb fuckin faggot
Id cave in your face for talking to me like that irl
>>
Take both your arms, and rub your wrists (and the surrounding area) together

Feels sort of like that, but 5x better

They're literally like fucking magic. Imagine that but EVERYWHERE, and they do it without even trying.
>>
>>37602082
>>37602101
>>37602631
Yep, Pretty much the same as men's skin, But smoother.
Doesn't feel the same/as smooth if felt by accident or if for a split second (e.g. touching while walking past each other)
>>
File: 1486353780507.png (785KB, 768x771px) Image search: [Google]
1486353780507.png
785KB, 768x771px
>shave chest in shower
>feel up your gut and grab moobs pretending you're holding a belly gf
just
>>
Like regular skin you autismo
>>
>>37602786
This, if you accidentally touch a Woman the skin hardens in defense. You can only feel their soft skin if they love you.
>>
It's so fucking soft and smooth, literally the best feeling in the world. Girl's asscheeks and tits are especially soft. The first time I had sex with a girl who had big tits, I almost came just from touching her tits
>>
>>37602443
Exfoliate, moisturise and shave.
>>
File: 1458775091885.png (103KB, 449x334px) Image search: [Google]
1458775091885.png
103KB, 449x334px
Tfw you exfoliate and moisturise your skin properly and it feels smooth but looks rough/the skin tone is uneven. Except my chest area, it both looks and feels rough and textured.
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.