[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/MBTI/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 483
Thread images: 85

File: 1496526774143.png (120KB, 880x390px) Image search: [Google]
1496526774143.png
120KB, 880x390px
Right here, a new thread for you. Shit it up.
I still dislike any attempts to derail this lovely pseudo-psychology general into gay/tranny/female discussions. Please, keep the general topic.
https://www.16personalities.com/ - very basic test. Use it for a first time.
http://similarminds.com/ - both basic tests to advanced options even outside of the range of MBTI.
http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm - Keirsey-like test. Still pretty nice.
http://keirsey.jung.test.typologycentral.com/ - Keirsey test.
http://www.celebritytypes.com/personality-tests.php - a lot of little-funny tests. Highly recommend it for those who's looking to just relax.
Other suggestions for tests are highly welcome.
>>
>>37601919
How to know if i'm an infp or just a relly pussy intp
As far as i know i use both Ti and Fi
>>
>>37601971
Really* originallo
>>
Stereotypical INTJ here.
>>
Depressive ENTP with avoidant disorder here. I literally have no interests outside fapping, occasional vidya and sleeping. I still somehow managed to save my last friend though. He's kind of semi-robotic too, so I have no problems with it whatsoever.
>>37601971
I can relate to this, but in key that I have a good chunk of Fi too.
By the way though, this is one of those situations that prove that MBTI is too narrow to pinpoint what human is actually is inside. Take the SLOAN test - http://similarminds.com/big5word.html
>>
>>37601971
>As far as i know i use both Ti and Fi
Do you have strong ethics and moral values? If not, you're INTP.
>>
File: givenup.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
givenup.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
What's your type and what's your "ideal self" ? I mean, what kind of person would you like to become, possible or not ?

I'm an INFJ (or at least I think I am) and I wish I could become some kind of a spiritual, god-like, guide for humanity, like fucking Jesus or Ghandi (and no, not like Hitler, I know you thought about it).
I wish I could make the world a better place but can't even manage my own life...
What about you ?
>>
INTP through and through. This passage confirmed it for me:
> Many of the usual motivations for making friends - emotional
> support, social validation, shared routine - simply don't apply
> to INTPs. More likely, these concepts are met with disdain,
> as people with the INTP personality type prize intellectual
> depth above all else. It is not easy to become good
> friends with INTPs, but if there is a common interest and a
> common train of thought, the connection is likely to spark
> instantly, surprising everyone else who thought they
> had this distant personality type pegged.
>>
>>37602463
>Do you have strong ethics and moral values
i have no idea, i used to be very moralistic (as in sex, alcohol and drugs are bad, these were my own beliefs and i wasn't raised with strict moral values or anything, i was just really annoyed by drunk and promiscous people), but over the years i became jaded and don't really care about people at all anymore. I myself only drink ocasionally but don't really care for it, and as for sex, since i lost my virginity i discovered sex to be very boring and it doesn't really interest me anymore.
I was never really idealistic though, and always found logical reasons more important than emotional ones.

and no, i'm not an intj because i'm a lazy sack of shit who can't be bothered to get anything done
>>
>>37602642
INTP. I'd love the peace/acceptance of a Jesus or Buddha but no desire to be the one to tout it or spread it. Let people find it on their own and if they don't, death will eventually find us all anyway.
>>
>>37602691
That's some wize words
>>
>>37602642
Im an ISTP and my ideal world is being an ISTP in a apocaliptic world.
>>
File: 1411243870317.jpg (365KB, 2077x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1411243870317.jpg
365KB, 2077x1080px
>>37602736
Same.

(So orginaloranageorada)
>>
>>37602678
Ever tried doing cognitive functions test?
http://keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
>>
>>37601919
Keirsey test is the real deal http://keirsey.jung.test.typologycentral.com/
Other test like that 16personalities one are the reason why there's so many INTP-T mistypes here.
>>
>>37603232
>Keirsey test is the real deal http://keirsey.jung.test.typologycentral.com/
keirsey test lacks numeric value assigned to each cognitive function. It's hard to determine whenever you have strong dominant function - 1st one might be barely higher than 2nd or 3rd one.
>>
>>37603061
this test says i strongly use both Ti an Fi (Fi a little more though).
It also says i strongly use both Ne and Ni, with Ne being my most used function of them all.
Maybe i should just look at my cognitive functions by themselves and just call myself a intp/infp hybrid or whatever.
>>
I used to be an INTJ, but in the last year or two I apparently became an INFP. Now I judge everyone but immediately tell myself that they're happier, more attractive, and better human beings than I'll ever be, and a lot of the time I want to be angry and hateful but then I see or hear something that makes me want to empathize with them instead.

>tfw seeing an obnoxious Chad you hate being nice to his mother made you conflicted
>tfw you love everyone you hate
>>
I am a Type 5. If you are not, you are likely a normie.
>>
>>37603795
That's looking more like an INFJ, as they tend to seek harmony (Fe function).
>>
>>37603232
I just did that keirsey test and to be fair I tend to agree with >>37603271 although I tend to find all tests somewhat inaccurate. To some of the questions I could've marked 2 or 3 things that I usually do, and to others I couldn't relate at all.
As a referrence I normally get INTJ when doing 16personalities and now all of a sudden I got INFP.
>>
Si = care for others/spiritual
Se = care for self/materialistic
Ne = progressive original ideas
Ni = traditionalist old ideas
Ti = abstract thinking
Te = applicable thinking
Fe = Selfless feelings
Fi = Selfish feelings
>>
Ni dom/aux = traditional/boring scum
INTJ - 'qt pussy who is lonely as fuck and works alone' >tfw too used to boring shit that they do most of our scientific shit (based alchemist hidden in the village)
INFJ - 'would kill for people they care types' >accidentally kills his own kind while trying to save his own kind (avenger types who only makes problems much worse)
ENTJ - 'autistic screecher' >leads the army but too boring personally (commander)
bonus: ENFJ - 'autistic screecher MKII' >teaches ()

Fi dom/aux = useless piece of shits
ENFP - 'would not hesitate to save your ass, ends up getting injured and smile for it' >tfw dead inside but i'm smiling types (tfw types)
INFP - 'always first character to die in every anime but would save your ass tho' >tfw this world is not for me (smiles when dying types)
bonus ISFP - 'will drag others down to hell before finally dying' >tfw i wanted to kill everybody (shit type)
bonus ESFP - 'would ask others to die for them in a sticky situation and run away like an olympic runner' (rotten type/chad&stacy)

Se dom/aux = normie tier
ESTP - 'no one hates, some look up to them' >tfw normie but kind of autistic/weird sometimes (normie knight)
ESFP - 'evil selfish, manipulative and materialistic to the core, inhabitants of normie kingdom bows down to them and idolize them' >the last boss in the 'capital' (normie king/queen)
ISFP - 'too beta to actually be usefull IRL' >tfw extra character that wants attention and manages to seriously make things worse(normie bard)
bonus ISTP - 'subservient workers who fantasize of obtaining rewards or promotion and wants major change to happen in their lives' >doesn't know one shit about the rebel forces (normie peasant)
>>
Ne+Fe+Si = best tier
INTP/ENTP - 'the rebels leaders whose aim is to fight god'
ISFJ/ESFJ - 'rebel soldiers whose aim is to save everyone'

Ni+Fe+Si = shit tier
INFJ/ENFJ - 'faithful to the normie king/queen and would persuade others to kill each other or die for the cause. would probably wake up and bite the hands of their masters but ends up making the problems even worse with a failed rebellion (e.g, hitler)' (faggots who'll only cause problems to the rebel forces)
>>
Do you form memories of personal events or only theoretical and technical knowledge? And what is your type?
>>
>>37604871
can you show me your order of functions (result from keirsey test)
>>
>>37604887
>Si = care for others/spiritual
Not really, that more of Fe. Si is very grounded function which doesnt question things that work, for example tradition. Si is also responsible for comparing current experiences with previous ones and drawing conclusions out of this comparison.
>Se = care for self/materialistic
I can agree on this.
>Ne = progressive original ideas
Maybe it's not about ideas but ability to envision couple different scenarios in which things can go.
>Ni = traditionalist old ideas
That's Si. Besides most of philosophers are either INFJ or INTJ aka Ni - doms.
>Ti = abstract thinking
More of a subjective thinking without external stimuli.
>Te = applicable thinking
Yes.
>Fe = Selfless feelings
Seeking harmony. Priority of a group over individual.
>Fi = Selfish feelings
Individuality over collective.
>>
>>37605039
why did you phrase that as if most people can't do both? intj
>>
>>37605172
In some other thread a week ago, some guy was talking about how he couldn't form personal memories and anything beyond and hour ago would be a blur to him. But he retained technical/theoretical knowledge just fine, had job and gf and everything. Then some idiot came in and said "that's the difference between intuitive and sensors" so I was wondering if there is any truth to that.
>>
>>37603795
You're depressed, and likely a Fe user
>>37604871
Maybe you're an ISFP?
>>37604887
Completely wrong
Si = caring for yourself and using your experiences to solve current problems
Se = Taking action, improvising, pure unaltered sensory experiences/memories
Ne = Connecting non-obvious shit on the outside
Ni = Connecting shit that seemed unrelated at the time it was experienced
Ti = thinking using a big abstract logic framework
Te = thinking using custom frameworks with limited applicability but high practicality
Fe = noticing and caring about the observable feelings of others
Fi = Morals, caring about your own feelings
>>
>>37604871
That's because most questions from mbti tests like 16personalities are outright obvious and literal like asking you about feeling/thinking and it always felt to me that those mbti tests were written and done by unprofessional non-researchers.

Keirsey test however felt like a true questionnaire administered by true researchers.
>>
>>37605285
If that's Fe why are INFP stereotyped to have that kind of thinking despite being Fi dom?
>>
>>37604907
>Ni dom/aux = traditional/boring scum

I guess you're confusing Ni with Si people. Ni users are fucking rare, Si is the most normie function there is
>>37604969
>Ni+Fe+Si
Not even possible, are you retarded lel
>>
>>37605336
INFPs/Fi doms are selfish as fuck, not sure what shitty stereotypes you read.
>>
>>37605367
Aren't INFP usually super empathetic and have trouble hating people?
>>
>>37605285
Mine is better

Si = care for others/spiritual
Se = care for self/materialistic
ESTP
ESFP
Ne = progressive original ideas
ENFP
ENTP
Ni = traditionalist old ideas
INTJ
INFJ
Ti = abstract thinking
INTP
ISTP
Te = applicable thinking
ENTJ
ESTJ
Fe = Selfless feelings
ESFJ
ENFJ
Fi = Selfish feelings
INFP
ISFP
>>
>>37605428
>selfish feelings
Fuck everything
>>
>>37605402
Only when they like that person's morals/ideas, otherwise they don't really care
>>37605428
I like how you don't even get the difference between Se and Si, and just have left out the Si doms
>>
>>37605097
I had to retake it, but I did it as closely as possible and I believe the results are the same. The problem is that for example there are questions like how do you make decisions by being true to your principle or by analyzing everything objectively? On that for example I answer by following my principles however part of my principles is to be as objective as possible. On question 19, I think, I could relate to all possible answers, but I still had to choose something as a "least me" answer.
>>37605295
To me it seems like they all have their own faults and are a bit unprofessional in their own way. However I tend to trust 16personalities more (although I don't take MBTI all that seriously), perhaps because that was the first one that I took.
>>
File: Untitled.png (17KB, 1044x353px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17KB, 1044x353px
>>37605521
I forgot to attach, sorry.
>>
>>37605428
>Si = care for others/spiritual

Si is literally "I have experienced this in the past so i know more than you about it".

Ni is "I think these observations will likely lead to this outcome".

This is why Si is regarded as "traditional" and Ni as "future oriented"

Fe is not selfless, it's much more manipulative than Fi

Fi is not selfish per se, it's just concerned with the person's morals first.

As I said, you need to research and understand shit
>>
File: 1475450615628.jpg (47KB, 369x368px) Image search: [Google]
1475450615628.jpg
47KB, 369x368px
>>37603232
>We're sorry but your result is inconclusive. This test may not work for everyone.
O-Okay
>>
>>37605348
Ni is boring. this is why most INTJs are commonly scientist and handles it pretty well 'contrary' to ENTP which cannot handle doing repititive task or old ideas at all.

Si is selfless sensing this is why ISFJ and ESFJ people are very kind. Se is the normie function.

>>Ni+Fe+Si
yeah, copypaste common mistake.
>>
>>37605557
don't press enter
>>
>>37605471
I'm INFP and that isn't really how it works. You're thinking in the way that morals are just something imposed on the outside world and not one's own way of thinking. Even if I'm repulsed by the behavior of others I want to understand and believe in all people, because I think that no one is that different and everyone experiences the world and emotions just like you do, and I want to keep believing in that.

I'm tired so I'm not sure if I got my point across,but I guess what I'm saying is empathy isn't necessarily selfless.
>>
>>37605402
i know an infp. when people are being masculine he wants to hang himself. i get angry at him for being sad because im an intp and feeling is my inferior
>>
>>37605567
But I thought INTPs were the scientists? :^)

>Si is selfless sensing this is why ISFJ and ESFJ people are very kind
First of all, "being kind " on the outside is Fe and not Si
Second, Si actually likes repetition, Ni and Se are indifferent to it, and Ne hates it
Third, Si is mostly concerned about how something makes the person feel like and how similar events turned out in the past. Si people have lots of difficulty seeing something from another person's perspective. Literally the opposite of "selfless sensing".

As i said, you have not researched shit but think you know everything. If you want "boring" people, go research ISTJ/ISFJ. Not INTJ/INFJ.
>>
File: 1496714720039.jpg (86KB, 538x717px) Image search: [Google]
1496714720039.jpg
86KB, 538x717px
>>37603232
I always used to get INTJ and this test gave me ENTJ. surprised me quite a bit because I always thought I used Ni more than Te.

am I alpha now?
>>
>>37605541
its not that Fi is selfish (in general). its just that people with Fe can try to help too many people
>>
>>37605720
No, because "being alpha" is not determined by your MBTI type
>>
>>37605762
>No, because "being alpha" is not determined by your MBTI type
ESFP, ESTP are the most alpha while INTP. INFP are the least alpha
>>
What are types that women can't have?
>>
>>37605676
>But I thought INTPs were the scientists? :^)
16personality.com mbti sprites meme

>>37605676
>>Si is selfless sensing this is why ISFJ and ESFJ people are very kind
>First of all, "being kind " on the outside is Fe and not Si
>Second, Si actually likes repetition, Ni and Se are indifferent to it, and Ne hates it
ENFJs are Fe dom but they're actually not that kind. Only Ne-Si Alphas with high Fe can be kind
>Third, Si is mostly concerned about how something makes the person feel like and how similar events turned out in the past. Si people have lots of difficulty seeing something from another person's perspective. Literally the opposite of "selfless sensing".
Si users never invest in physical looks. Se's however would especially Se doms like ESTP and ESFP. Si cares for others which is why most ISFJs are police men and ISTJs are your average detectives or prosecutors.
>As i said, you have not researched shit but think you know everything. If you want "boring" people, go research ISTJ/ISFJ. Not INTJ/INFJ.
INTJ/INFJ 'does' boring things due their traditionalist mindset but i didn't .
xSTJs lead the most boring life.
>>
>>37606096
>Si cares for others which is why most ISFJs are police men and ISTJs are your average detectives or prosecutors.
Si cares for "order" and predictability in the real world, not for other people.
>traditionalist mindset
Please elaborate. Why is Ni traditionalist?
>but i didn't .
Good, and that is relevant how?
>>
>>37605932
>What are types that women can't have?
Women can have every type but INTJ, INTP, INFJ are the rarest among them.
>>
>>37605790
NTs are the most alpha, INTP including

If you say ESTPs are alpha because they like SPORTS and are loud, you might as well call the niggers alpha too, but thats not how real life works
>>
>>37606216
>NTs are the most alpha, INTP including
What planet are you on? INTP's have poor social awareness.
>>
>>37606236
INTPs are not socially unaware, quite the fucking opposite actually. Where does that meme even come from?
>>
>>37606150
>>but i didn't .
*but I didn't mean that they're boring personally
>Please elaborate. Why is Ni traditionalist?
While Si's hate disorder, Ni's hate chaos.
>>
>>37601919
Somehow a mix of both ISTP and ENTJ, a rundown would be appreciated.
>>37606216
If there's one thing I've learned on this site people who are INTP's are far from being alpha.
>>
>>37606287
>meme
If only that would be false.
>>
>>37606287
t. ENTP
>>37606310
>Ni's hate chaos.
Is that so?
>>
>>37606319
most people here arent alpha no matter their type.

>>37606330
go check famous INTPs you mongoloid and witness the potential of INTP
>>
>>37606368
>go check famous INTPs you mongoloid and witness the potential of INTP
Just stop baiting.
>>
>>37606381
zzasaaaaah ok
>>
File: 1476052213779.jpg (77KB, 960x653px) Image search: [Google]
1476052213779.jpg
77KB, 960x653px
>MBTI
>everyone is a special snowflake with their own advantages and disadvantages and you can't be in-between on a trait!
no
there are objectively superior and inferior personalities, use a scientifically applicable personality inventory instead, the Big Five

http://www.personalityassessor.com/bigfive/

http://www.psychometric-success.com/personality-tests/personality-tests-big-5-aspects.htm
>>
File: correlation.png (11KB, 238x461px) Image search: [Google]
correlation.png
11KB, 238x461px
>>37606878
You can do big 5
http://similarminds.com/bigfive.html
and then find your mbti type.
>>
>>37606878
There are superior and inferior MBTIs, the feel good normies sites just won't tell you that upfront.
>>
File: Brokeit.jpg (250KB, 1854x824px) Image search: [Google]
Brokeit.jpg
250KB, 1854x824px
>>37603061
Guys, I think I am broken.
>>
>>37601919

INTJ here. How do I talk to other introverts. I did the talk about passions thing and I got only four word answers.
>>
>>37606977
They also won't tell you that the normie types have easier lives
Which is why normies want to be intuitives
>>
>>37607072
Most people can only talk about what they have experienced themselves in their normie lives
Don't get your hopes up, most people refuse to even think about anything else because that would be "impractical"
>>
File: hereyougolizarddude.jpg (46KB, 643x264px) Image search: [Google]
hereyougolizarddude.jpg
46KB, 643x264px
>>37606878
Not sure I got much info from this. I probably am retarded and the test says that.
>>
>>37607210

this >>37606914 link is much better
>>
>>37607072
>INTJ
You can talk about string theory and halting problem level discussions with other NTs or similar.
science IRCs/discords, boards like/sci/ /x/, quora etc.
If you mean IRL then the best way is to do it while in academe.
>>
>>37607822
>/x/
Too bad that board was ruined by literal retards who take everything seriously
>>
ENTP
risk taker, easy going, outgoing, social, open, rule breaker, thrill seeker, life of the party, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, appreciates strangeness, disorganized, adventurous, talented at presentation, aggressive, attention seeking, experience junky, insensitive, adaptable, not easily offended, messy, carefree, dangerous, fearless, careless, emotionally stable, spontaneous, improviser, always joking, player, wild and crazy, dominant, acts without thinking, not into organized religion, pro-weed legalization

*the descriptions listed here are made up of personality items. people who scored high on this type scored higher on the above items compared to the average. (more info)
back to personality types

favored careers:
dictator, computer consultant, international spy, tv producer, philosopher, comedian, music performer, it consultant, fighter pilot, politician, diplomat, entertainer, game designer, bar owner, freelance writer, creative director, strategist, news anchor, professional skateboarder, airline pilot, comic book artist, college professor, private detective, mechanical engineer, lecturer, ambassador, astronomer, research scientist, judge, web developer, scholar, fbi agent, cia agent, electrical engineer, assassin

disfavored careers:
personal assistant, wedding planner, travel agent, secretary, interior decorator, clerical employee, government employee, social worker, pre school teacher, copy editor, child care worker, hospitality worker, occupational therapist, home maker
>>
>>37608148
>ENTP
>favored careers: dictator
Wtf how did they know?

Who else ENTP here? What is your fave anime?
>Steins;Gate
>>
Took this test again after learning more about myself. Got INTP (always got INTJ before). I started to read the description for INTP and had to stop halfway through because it doesn't really describe who I am, only a few things are accurate. Same thing with INTJ. I answered all questions truthfully and honestly.
>>
>>37606878
It's normal for memes to get misused a bit, but why is it that "special snowflake" is used with the precise opposite of its meaning so much?
>>
>>37601919
Chill MBTI to join: Dcm6nYu

Originally original.
>>
File: Capture.png (46KB, 638x488px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
46KB, 638x488px
I like how with both my dream job is included in the fitting jobs category. If I manage to not off myself first.
>>
what am I if I'm a Te dom with Fi auxiliary

and Ti tert

and Ne as my fourth one

There is no type that exists with this makeup
>>
>>37609590
>what am I if I'm a Te dom with Fi auxiliary
That's impossible as Te and Fi are opposite functions and not even similar ones.
>>
>>37609694
Bro I took the cognitive functions test and that's what fucking happened. Fuck your impossible, it's not like the mbti can account for every human on the planet. Case in point: me
>>
>>37609753
>Fuck your impossible, it's not like the mbti can account for every human on the planet. Case in point: me
That's Fi alright.
>>
File: big5.png (38KB, 622x253px) Image search: [Google]
big5.png
38KB, 622x253px
>>37606878
Pretty accurate

originally a jew
>>
Red pill me on INFP girls.

I'm an INFJ btw.
>>
File: 1427226595498.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1427226595498.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
>>37601919
>tfw I'm an INTP and I can't stand math

What is my purpose?
>>
>>37601919
Anything with an F should be gassed
t. INTP
>>
File: 1496346066430.jpg (149KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496346066430.jpg
149KB, 1520x1080px
>>37604907
>bonus ISTP - 'subservient workers
>istp is a stable normie worker drone

think u got istj mixed up there bud
istp's are dysfunctional isolated alphas who dont fit into anywhere

u sure talk a lot about shit u know nothing about
>>
>>37609919
be the mass shooter you were born to be
>>
>>37610008
>istp's are dysfunctional isolated alphas who dont fit into anywhere
That's what ISTP what to believe. Too bad they are socially awkward people who are autistic about history, weapons or other electronic gadgets. They want to believe that they would live in apocalyptic scenario where actually they would die first.
>>
>>37609768
Well since you guys are fucking useless I did some research on my own. I'm naturally an INFP but I've developed my Te (originally my fourth) to ridiculous lengths while ignoring my Fi (my original dom) as a result of my almost decade long journey of self improvement and just generally not being a pussy anymore to the point where my Te and Fi were only a point away from each other. I'm very Fi but I've read multiple descriptions of INFP and have concluded that I am barely like them. In terms of descriptions I'm like some bastard halfbreed of an INTJ and an INFP which makes sense because INTJs have high Te's and decently strong Fi's.

After reading this there's no doubt I'm dom Te and tert Ti
http://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-priebe/2015/12/how-each-cognitive-function-manifests-based-on-its-position-in-your-stacking/

So I'm just a fucking mishmash outlier whose journey to exceed his limits as a human has fucked up his cognitive function stacks

When I take bullshit normie tip of the iceberg mbti tests I usually get INTJ
>>
>>37609275
You have to dive deeper. The rabbit hole is a long one. Look up cognitive functions and start seeing which ones fit you
>>
>>37610140
>Too bad they are socially awkward people
i think so. thats why for a istp to ascend they need to lookmax. aspergers/autism does NOT help, but looks work wonders for them, i think. pretty sure they are significantly less likely to orbit girls than other personalities

>who are autistic about history, weapons or other electronic gadgets
history no. weapons maybe? and everyone in society is obsessed with electronics, i dont think istp care more or less than average on those things. less, if i had to guess. personally i dont care for shit like that but fuck if i know

and doesnt your description fit mines? hmmm...

lets just say you wont catch istp's in feminism protests
>>
>>37610159
>I'm naturally an INFP but I've developed my Te (originally my fourth) to ridiculous lengths while ignoring my Fi
That's not developing but being in a Te grip.
>>
>>37606319
>Somehow a mix of both ISTP and ENTJ
oh hey its a Exxx normie larping

all e's are normies
>>
>>37610236
>i think so. thats why for a istp to ascend they need to lookmax. aspergers/autism does NOT help, but looks work wonders for them,
>ISTP being obsessed about looks
Probably no
>Orbiting
I could imagine ISTP ignoring a lot of girls but falling in love with random one and forgetting all that previous "coldness".
ISTP's are not alphas as alphas work in packs.
>>
File: firefox_2017-06-09_16-20-07.png (59KB, 840x362px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-06-09_16-20-07.png
59KB, 840x362px
>>37606878
INTP
not sure what this big five score means
>>
Should i kms if I'm an INTP female
>>
>>37610244
Looked it up. Being in the grip means your inferior function being in the driver's seat during stress. Bullshit to think I've been in a decade long grip. When I'm under extreme stress or tired the fuck out I generally revert to infp mode. But my natural inclination when I wake up in the morning and fucntion is to plan and take steps to meet my goals with the faith that if I take the steps towards them then they shall be met. That's dom Te. When I was a teen my natural feeling was thinking I didn't even want to leave my room and that the world was gonna swallow me whole. I changed, it's possible
>>
>>37610322
>INTP female
Why? Your type doesnt mean a slightest if you're a female. Your sperginess will be taken as a cute quirk.
>>
File: 1488965212274.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488965212274.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>37610322
>female

its gucci ur a female u have life on ez mode dont worry
>>
>>37610322
literally does not matter as long as you aren't incredibly ugly or something
>>
File: weid27h2_8239d3j_2mdjoal.png (139KB, 1074x697px) Image search: [Google]
weid27h2_8239d3j_2mdjoal.png
139KB, 1074x697px
>>37610355
you can't be serious
pic related
>>37610407
yeh man 100% truth ya tellin life is EAZEHH im a schizo fuckup will you please fucking kill me
>>
>>37610471
>you can't be serious
>pic related
Could you do actual cognitive functions test and not 16memepersonalities?
>schizo
diagnosed or self-diagnosed?
>>
>>37609982
amen. sensors and feelers are the reason why the world is so fucked up
>>
File: 1495715756033.jpg (35KB, 163x204px) Image search: [Google]
1495715756033.jpg
35KB, 163x204px
>>37610471
bitch you dont know pain like a real robot. bitch you dont know what its like to live life without any love. without any intimacy. you dont know what its like to be a real incel

parents, society, work, most people overwhelmingly coddle females much more than males. if a male has mental issues he is outcasted, laughed at, told to toughen up, discarded. females on the other hand are provided social support like 10 times the rate of men

in the homeless shelters i was jumping in and out of 90% of ppl were males

bitch you can get some whenever you fucking feel like it. you can get dudes who chase you whenever you want. stop talking
>>
>>37610529
Nobody gives a fuck anymore for every time you reee five more fembots will pop up. You're just a dipshit barking at a hydra
>>
>>37608148
INTP here. I love ENTP's it's like us but without being socially retarded. I had a mate that was like that and I admired him so much.
>>
>INFP
Should I get the rope?
>>
File: asrtyujknbvfgyu.png (106KB, 669x249px) Image search: [Google]
asrtyujknbvfgyu.png
106KB, 669x249px
>>37610483
if you're referring to the key2cognitions then im taking it right now because i didnt save my result when i took it
>diagnosed or self-diagnosed?
diagnosed
>>37610529
if you live in the US then i cant argue against anything, but that's how it is in northern yurop for everyone
>>
>>37610471
If you're ugly then you have my sympathy
If you're at least a 5/10 then there are plenty of guys who would want to be with you still
>>
>>37610571
>getting fucked/having a significant other is all that matters in life
>>
>>37610566
>northern yurop
Are people more tolerable of mental illnesses in Scandinavia?
>>
>>37610594
>>getting fucked/having a significant other is all that matters in life
It's about having a relationship and confidence boost that you're not invisible to the majority of people. Besides people with SO's have longer and better life as they see something worth grinding for.
>>
>>37610601
everybody gets the "get your shit together youre just a weak fuck and a burden to society" but i cant argue against the fact that women have it easier in most cases. judging from all i hear about the US and shit, then women have it easier there than here lol
>>
stop talking like you are on /r9k/ you losers
>>
>>37610140
>autistic about history
Lmao. Istp couldn't care less about the past and are not sentimental in any way whatsoever, unlike intps. You don't really know what you're talking about it seems
>>
im infp am i looked down upon here
>>
>>37610557
hey cuckie, defend females more in the board designed for incel kv's, maybe they'll finally have respect for you and let you have sex with them like you imagine they should
>>
>>37610236
>everyone in society is obsessed with electronic
no normal fag knows shit about electronics or computers, they just buy whatever gadget mr noseberg tells them to like the mongrol slave class they are
>>
>>37610642
try being male here in eastern europe. I really starting to see why suicide is so popular here - people are mean and would backstab you if that would mean them getting ahead of you, vast majority of girls are gold diggers, social structure is absolute shit, rampant alcoholism. It's impossible to live a decent live getting 4-10k euros per year. If you're not masculine man, you're outcasted.
>>
File: 1496045120136.png (554KB, 1000x724px) Image search: [Google]
1496045120136.png
554KB, 1000x724px
>>37610674
no, we respect feminist socialists thin necked tumblrinas who support immigration, listen to glee and broadway musicals and get emotional all the time
>>
>>37610673
By history, i mean war. Every istp has his favorite battle and political persona. Sure they dont care about upholding traditions.
>>
>>37610703
The irony here is I've actually gotten laid before and you're probably the virgin in this conversation
>>
>>37602642

I'm ISTP and i'd rather be self sufficient far away and alone, people don't deserve saving.
>>
>>37610674
>infp
how long have you been on hormones?
you reach trap mode yet?
>>
>>37610627
>Satisfaction in life is derived from other people
It's kind of hard to believe the majority of this board is intp when you hear this bullshit spouted all the time. Not that roastie btw
>>
>>37610674
f types aren't usually looked upon positively here at all.
>>
INFP

I honestly though I was an extrovert, I put all the social skills ones down.
>>
>>37610307
>ENTJ
>normie
Lol no. Besides, I just know how to deal with people, doesn't mean I like doing it. Personally I think everyone is a mix or combo of various types if these meme tests are to be believed.
>>
>>37610845
We're still human after all anon
>>
>>37610885
Fuck off chad
ENTJ are natural born leaders
>>
>>37610845
>this bullshit
You can only be happy alone till some level then you become bitter and distant. You'll understand it when you'll grow up.
>>
>>37610322
You're a fucking unicorn as far as I'm concerned

Rational females don't exist
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwaro7LTwHQ

FFS I am a complete faggot aren't I
>>
>>37610887
As a former robot who has lived the normie lifestyle for a moment and went back into robothood, i can tell you that other people won't make you happy, and social activities aren't all what they are cracked up to be, unless you are born a normie (and even they lots of times do it just out of obligation and expectation). Whenever i feel lonely and unhappy about my isolation, i think about how unfulfilling social interaction is for me.
I know it's a cliche, but discovering something you are passionate about and persuing will maleyou alot happier, especially if you're a intp/infp/intj
>>
>>37610322
You should be my gf instead. An INTP female is extremely rare, I would love to find one and see what they're like.
>>
>>37610926
This is only the case if you're some manchild who spends his entire day playing vidya and watching chinese cartoons
>>
>>37610753
I'm an INFP and literally none of this except the emotional part. SJW faggots aren't the only people with moral standards.
>>
File: 1474996484885.png (583KB, 3100x2885px) Image search: [Google]
1474996484885.png
583KB, 3100x2885px
>>37610674
only by edgy dead inside thinkers, If your browsing r9k as an INFP and khv you belong here. people like to say feelers = sjws but it's the reactions to feelers that I think more so resemble the sjws getting triggered than anything.
>>37610976
Unless your gay for men no, feelings are a normal thing in animals and can help a lot more than you think. You are introspective and sensitive but that can make you very good at surviving - but woman won't like you unless your attractive since you play the life game carefully.
>>37610926
That's implying putting on a show for others makes you happier than being yourself alone, maybe anon is a schizoid like me.
>>
>>37611555
Typical emotional overreaction by an f type here.
>>
>>37611555
But I thought schizoids didn't have feelings.
>>
File: 1485865751273.jpg (637KB, 1071x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1485865751273.jpg
637KB, 1071x1068px
>>37611581
>he says while feeling the need to express his lack of emotion adding nothing but false superiority to the thread
>>37611591
No they just like to be alone, to a certain extent empathy can lead to social isolation from others.
>>
neighbour is having a paranoid episode
probably drug related
might call the rozzers if she keeps it up
>>
>>37611555
>Neither desires nor enjoys close relationships, including being part of a family
>Almost always chooses solitary activities
>Has little, if any, interest in having sexual ?experiences with another person
>Takes pleasure in few, if any, activities
>Lacks close friends or confidants other than first-degree relatives
>Appears indifferent to the praise or criticism of others
>Shows emotional coldness, detachment, or flattened affect (emotion)

They sound pretty dead inside to me.
>>
>>37611687
>he says while feeling the need to express his lack of emotion adding nothing but false superiority to the thread
The only difference is that I get a chuckle out of your overreaction, while you get your feelings all stirred up.
>>
>>37611704
Okay but what is her type?
>>
>>37603232
> INTP ti>ne=ni>te>se>si=fi>fe

I'm really am a robot it seems

>>37605285
Thanks for the quick rundown, senpai
>>
File: 1483396026680.png (323KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1483396026680.png
323KB, 670x503px
>>37611720
Eh It can sound that way, normies just piss me off so I avoid them.
most these things sound pretty robot though.
While I appear cold and detached like most INFP I am almost constantly feeling things I just hide It because people like to divert attention to overly emotional people.
>>37611774
Well it's funny you find these types of things funny, but emotion pushes me forward, If anything this was mutually beneficial.
>>
File: 1486845036076.jpg (35KB, 232x354px) Image search: [Google]
1486845036076.jpg
35KB, 232x354px
>>37609919
Be like me, found another topic you like it and waste three years getting a degree, than regret your decision and realize you wasted three years of your life + 15000 dollars getting a useless degree
>>
>>37611963
>Well it's funny you find these types of things funny, but emotion pushes me forward, If anything this was mutually beneficial.
Hmm, it is true that emotions are what push people to things, and my lack of emotional experience is probably why I'm often lazy and unmotivated. Emotions can be a good thing as long as they don't cloud a person's judgement, so it's often important to find a good balance between.
>>
File: intuitive to a sensor.png (1MB, 893x747px) Image search: [Google]
intuitive to a sensor.png
1MB, 893x747px
Do other intuitives ever get tired of sensors refusing to think outside of the box, be imaginative or just fucking live outside of the present for more than five seconds without falling apart?
>>
>>37612259
Is it just me or are sensors just awful at math? It seems they have so much trouble understanding complex concepts, while us intuitive types are able to understands concepts so much more easily.
>>
>>37612318
I'm an intuitive and I'm piss poor at maths. I have plenty of sensor friends who are great at it. Brains are just wired differently towards different tasks and functions.
>>
File: 1490611599154.jpg (49KB, 250x313px) Image search: [Google]
1490611599154.jpg
49KB, 250x313px
>>37612121
Yea emotions are pretty normal for most creatures, I've heard a theory that the consciousness we've evolved In the past couple thousand years has numbed us a lot too it.
I have an INTP friend who I only talk to every week or so but we both have a lot of fun debating, I love thinking but I've just always been emotional too.
I'm lazy to anon, I only work when I'm almost threatened to be kicked out or want some family credit.
>>37612259
Yea I have an uncle that helps me learn practical things but when I'm obviously joking about something he'll think I'm arguing and just get pissed off and just enforce my desire to leave.
>>
>>37612377
Hmm, weird. It seems like sensor/intuitive would correlate heavily with something like math, but I guess that it's not necessarily the case. I for one have seem to have been born good at math, since I've been proficient at it since I was a child, and all throughout school.
>>
>>37611963
But I get the impression that schizoids are passionless people who generally don't have much in the way of emotions or empathy. I looked into schizoid awhile back out of interest and found schizoids describing feeling 0 attachment or empathy to their family, and how they didn't like having to pretend to be sad whenever something bad happened.
>>
File: sad guts.png (69KB, 322x340px) Image search: [Google]
sad guts.png
69KB, 322x340px
ISFP or ISTP?

>"I do care about them, in my own way, I do care about my men"
Much later(chronologically)
>"If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you... you won't be able to walk."
Maybe ISFP turned ISTP through traumatic events??
>>
>>37612436
N/S doesn't really correlate with actual intelligence in various fields. An intuitive might be perfectly capable in fields where he gets to be creative and come up with new ideas but suck at maths because he has a terrible memory and can't get all the formulas and whatnot down. Similarly, a sensor might be lacking in originality and creativity but will excel at subjects like maths because of a brilliant memory.

It all differs from person to person, which is actually a big reason as to why the MBTI is inherently flawed and only good for casual conversation and horoscope talk.
>>
>>37610845

I would say that most of my sufferings are caused by my inability to not give a fuck about others, but I'm an INFP so it's "hermit mode" most of the time for me.

I guess even INTP have a few people they care about, even if those people mostly are in their heads (like their Oneitis - who's of course totally different of what they imagine her to be).
>>
>>37612473
ISFPs have Fi which can turn a person quite cold if corrupted by constant failure and disappointment. Fi focuses on personal values and staying true to them and that might be perverted into selfishness and an almost extreme Fe-like willingness to sacrifice others for those values when put under too much pressure.

That being said, Guts sounds like he uses Fe (refers to his men as a collective rather than as individuals and is willing to let them die for the greater good). ISTP is probably it.
>>
File: 1484737942311.jpg (189KB, 669x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484737942311.jpg
189KB, 669x900px
>>37612465
I may not match all of the symptoms entirely, It's mainly my passion for myself and respect for my father that keep me alive. My father Is like me and hides all emotion, and my mom Is schizophrenic and suicidal and left while I was young.
I respect their struggles and I call that love, but Isolate myself because it releases pressures on me.
I had to ask why I didn't cry at several funerals as a kid because It made me feel weird - I generally believe that sadness Is a waste after death, and would prefer people laugh at my own.
>>37612540
It's quite funny that In this reality empathy can be detrimental to ones mental health If taken too far.
>>
>>37612516
Hmm. I'm an intuitive, although I'm only about 60% according to the test thing, and my memory is about average. The real difference between me and my sensor friend isn't memory, but understanding the concepts. For me they come to me easily, and stick like glue, while my friend often needs tutoring to have someone explain it to them in a way they can understand.
I guess sensor/intuitive just isn't a good way to asses something like math.
>>
>>37612571
>refers to his men as a collective rather than as individuals
This is tricky, he could see them as a whole and cares for the unit they make or "my men" is just a convenient way of phrasing, especially when he has dozens of men.

I haven't gotten very far in the series but the first Zodd encounter showed Guts holding back his men and going in himself instead of sacrificing more Hawks when shit hit the fan and none of the people already in the area were coming back.
>>
>>37602642
ISTP
Fucking killing machine. No attachments to other people, absolute rule. Preferably in a medieval realm where my word is law. Go out on the front lines with my men. Lead them into battle. Fuck shit up. Really any great warrior, that is just my favored warrior type.
>>
>>37603232
>usually get ISTP
>this test gave me ESTP

I'm quiet as fuck
this test is shit
>>
I've studied MBTI almost daily for the past couple of months and I'm sorry but it's almost complete bullshit

it does work as a very rough guideline, yes. but the deeper you get the less sense it actually makes sense. The functions and their orders are literally just made up nonsense.

The big 5 is a much better test but gives vague results. however the tests slightly mirror each some respects.

But the idea of all the different functions being scientific principles will drive you insane.
>>
>>37613044
>the guys with the most testosterone can't get a gf

thanks feminism
>>
If you're genuinely interested in this personality shit at a deeper level than normie meme tests.
Do the big five and then watch Jordan Peterson's lectures on each of the traits. It will give you a lot more insight and genuine analysis that the MBTI never will
>>
s'raining
>>
>>37613280
>the guys that are the most submissive get a gf

thanks feminism :3
>>
>>37613315
Big 5 is too vague.
>>
>>37613893
vague in the sense of it doesn't give you a single definitive result. why? because personality isn't one single definitive result. MBTI is fun with a grain of salt and at a very surface level but any deeper you realize it's founded on bullshit. Cognitive function stacks do not exist. And that is the lynch pin of the whole system.

Big Five is not vague at all if you look at each trait individually.
>>
>tfw INFP girl

I almost met up with someone from r9k to get really drunk together, but luckily it was called off because they were a good person. I am too optimistic and naive to have internet friends
>>
>>37614075
You sound like a dumb slut

t. other INFP female
>>
>>37614118
It wasn't completely unsafe, we'd been talking for a while and I could tell he was a genuinely good person
>>
>>37614150
Why didn't you just meet without the getting drunk part then?
>>
File: 1485721478340.png (847KB, 1200x978px) Image search: [Google]
1485721478340.png
847KB, 1200x978px
INFP males > INFP females
no matter what lust driven robots or normies say this is objectively true objectively.
>>
>>37614205
You could have just said males > females desu senpai
>>
>>37614173
We had, multiple times. We were just talking about how we've both have a high tolerance and thought it would be funny. It's still irresponsible, though
>>
>>37614248
That's understandable then. Are you still talking to him? Did he have feelings for you?
>>
>>37611687
ur not schizoid, bud

schizoid = ixtx, PERIOD

f = not schizoid
>>
>>37614314
It's common for special snowflake feelers to diagnose themselves with mental illnesses.
>>
>>37614265
well thank you for your understanding, other INFP female.

I suppose, yeah. Who knows? It's hard for me to process stuff like that correctly
>>
>>37614340
objectively incorrect

schizoids are the same level of emotionless as pure sociopaths or the most severe autists. aspergers and schizoids have been considered the same thing for a very long time, up until recently. they overlap on almost all aspects

zero emotions. they can experience depression, but never get emotional about anything. schizoids by definition are super emotionless
>>
>>37614361
Men usually fall for their female friends, especially men from here. Why aren't you fucking him yet femanon?
>>
>>37614374
What? I agree with you, I said he was a dumb feeler who calls himself schizoid to feel special.
>>
>>37612473
istp

wtf, they care for the things they love, who doesnt?

if ur in a troop and u save your allies lives and they save yours, you just build this deep connection to them. like you remember them fondly for the rest of your life and wish only the best for them
>>
Just took the test and got ISTJ.

I always get IxxJ. I usually get N instead of S, so that was a bit of a surprise. But I get T and F at about an equal rate.

I honestly think that I'm an INFJ at heart, but that life has broke me so many times that I've completely turned off my emotions and turned into a dull robot.

As for what I'd like to do? I'd like to travel the world and be a photographer.
>>
>>37614383
>get called a slut
>asked why I'm not fucking more

r9k, man.
>>
>>37614435
Why aren't you monogamously in love with him and married to him with his child in your womb, then?
>>
>>37610976
basically LOL

its okay though, pretty sure one of my closest friends is a ixfx and hes not really typical feelings type, and im istp too. he grew up on 4chan and shares a lot of what makes channers channers, but still a fgt sometimes, lol. but i guess everyone is a fgt sometimes one way or another
>>
>>37614443
This question is based on a LOT of assumptions
>>
>>37614588
I'm just curious why you're not bringing happiness into a robot's life.
>>
>>37614435
thats not why he wasnt slaying you. its because he was uggo and u had zero sexual attraction to him and used him as a emotional tampon

he got what he deserved, i have ZERO respect for orbiters. i have respect for some females actually, because they earn it and play life impressively, or appreciate good shit

but orbiters and white knight cuckies are the lowest of the low
>>
File: 1486568037367.gif (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486568037367.gif
89KB, 600x450px
>>37614374
I've been diagnosed so that's why I'm claiming to have It - I've never read about schizoids lacking emotion just not expressing It and being limited.
limited emotion has nothing to do with depth.
I doubt mbti alone can dictate your Illnesses that's a weird claim.
>>
been playing this stupid fucking game for fucking hours now doing the exact same fucking thing and it's not fucking doing what I need it to fucking do
fuck
>>
>>37614599
While I did meet this person on r9k, they are not a robot. They have options, so it's not like I would be giving him anything he couldn't already get. Again, too many assumptions
>>37614605
Female/male relationships don't always end in romance. You wouldn't call friendships "emotional tampons" so this is an unfair assessment
>>
>>37614676
So what you're saying is you're actually his beta orbiter?

>Again, too many assumptions
And yet you give little to no explanation as to what the case actually is. Why do women always dance around the subject?
>>
File: smug wojak.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug wojak.png
32KB, 640x400px
ENTx women are the best women.

Prove me wrong, you fucking can't.
>>
>>37614704
not quite, since I'm not associating with him based on his gender alone. I just enjoyed his friendship

I'm not going to go into extreme detail for brevity, you're accusing me of withholding what? I'm explaining as needed
>>
>>37601919

INTP across the board on all the tests

I guess I'm okay with this
>>
>>37614676
>You wouldn't call friendships "emotional tampons
This is literally what a lot of people, even normies outside of here, regard being friends with women as.
>>
>>37615874
I've been a guy's emotional tampon before.

But then he fucked me.
>>
>>37603579
Fi is the role function in INTPs, and Ti is the role function in INFPs. This means that they can use them sometimes when they want to, although they prefer not to. When people ask yo stuff like "How do you feel about that?" do you get annoyed? You might be INTP. When people challenge your opinions by questioning their logic, do you feel insulted? INFP.
>>
>>37611720
Sounds pretty comfy to me

Originalo
>>
>>37612571
>Fi focuses on personal values and staying true to them and that might be perverted into selfishness and an almost extreme Fe-like willingness to sacrifice others for those values when put under too much pressure.

Holy shit, I fucking hope I never become this.
>>
>>37606914
>be intj
>get rcoei
pleasantly surprised
>>
picked up some egg and bacon sandwich filling from sainsburys that was reduced twice
had it in the back of my mind for a while and this seemed like the perfect opportunity
also I just ate an apple nutrigrain bar, wasn't as good as I remember
>>
>>37617136
What's with the off-topic blog fag?
>>
>>37611720
>dead inside
>not at one with the Tao
>>
>>37603232
INTP
Ne=Ti>Ni>Si=Fe>Te>Se

Fug
>>
>>37603232
This test is confusing and ambiguous as fuck.
t. INTP with ASD
>>
File: f.kyhf.png (97KB, 258x335px) Image search: [Google]
f.kyhf.png
97KB, 258x335px
>INFJ
>aware of the system
>cant escape it
>mfw
>>
>>37610322
Post your boobies, i want to see how INTP tits look like. It's for science!
>>
>>37614809
>ENTx women are the best women.
Sure, if you want career women who constantly bosses you around.
>>
Religions and MBTI?
Christianity = INFP
Judaism = INTJ
Islam = ENTJ
Taoism = INTP
>>
ISTP = Agnostic

t. ISTP
>>
>>37618324
sorry meant for >>37617746

orig just in case
>>
>>37602423
>By the way though, this is one of those situations that prove that MBTI is too narrow to pinpoint what human is actually is inside
You can say this about any personality system. They are all supposed to be taken into consideration, as they each cover different facets of personality. SLOAN isn't any more valuable than MBTI.
>>
File: 1475744055567.gif (7KB, 150x115px) Image search: [Google]
1475744055567.gif
7KB, 150x115px
>>37617622
>everyone uses a face, you have to come to a degree of social compromise to be taken seriously, and you have to hide your real feelings so that people can't find and break them
>because a healthy human's mind has an inbuilt psychosexual hierarchy, men who show any depth of their true emotions are weak, and left in the dust, particularly by women
>when you can start to adjust to acting 'cool', and 'confident', you know you've managed to block out the feelings and condition yourself to survive
>all people are built on the same basic rules and necessities, people only become emotionally invested in their actions as a driving force, assuming themselves to have some greater purpose whereas they're really fulfilling some basic mental or physical need that can easily be pinpointed
>because human society is based on interacting levels of needs and information transfer, you have to subjugate yourself and beliefs to get where you want, and the more, the better
>you have to trust whatever your friends, doctor, or representing politician tells you, because you don't have the means or mental capability to come to your own conclusion as an individual
>personality is based entirely on what you need to survive whatever rigors your environment contains, were you to extract yourself from an interactive environment, you wouldn't be able to define yourself as a person - we are pack animals

It starts to suck when you begin to consciously make decisions based on what makes logical sense for the best outcome, rather than whatever emotional haze envelops the normies. I think it could be an Ni thing to be acutely aware of how this shit works in the moment, but you could honestly call it high-functioning paranoia if you really want to be that guy.

Being an INFJ sucks ass.
>>
File: 1493845649483.jpg (2MB, 1200x1850px) Image search: [Google]
1493845649483.jpg
2MB, 1200x1850px
>>37602642
>What's your type and what's your "ideal self"
I'd like to point out that a couple ISTPs misread the question and answered "ideal life", first off.

As for me (I'm 21), I am actually mostly pleased with who I am. It's not an objectively desirable personality or shape that everyone would die for, but it's one that I think allows me to find satisfaction in life.

I'd have more to say about the question of my "ideal life", but as far as an ideal self, I wouldn't want to be too different a person than I am now if I had the chance to change that. I'd probably just make myself even more intelligent than I am now, but nothing else.
>>
>>37603842
Type 5 here too. I doubt it's the only robot type, however. Just cerebrotronic.
>>
>>37618472
>You can say this about any personality system.
Then why the fuck I wouldnt do this?
>SLOAN isn't any more valuable than MBTI.
SLOAN makes its verdict based on the subject's behavior. MBTI tries to give cognitive functions to certain aspects of the same behavior, and those could be interpreted otherwise in different contexts.
>>
>>37604887
I guess your interpretations of sensing make some sense.
With Ni, you might be referring to the synthesizing process where old ideas are converted into new ones. It only seems traditionalist because there's recycling going on.
Thinking is okay.
Feeling is not very well thought out.

>>37605102
Pretty good.

>>37605285
Also well done.
>>
ENTP here. Gf is ENTJ.

How fucked is our child?
>>
File: PersonalityAssessor Big Five.png (39KB, 600x240px) Image search: [Google]
PersonalityAssessor Big Five.png
39KB, 600x240px
>>37606878
>tfw objectively extremely inferior personality
>>
>>37618629
>Then why the fuck I wouldnt do this?
What?

The keyword is 'valuable'; I didn't say valid. Ultimately what matters isn't the system's foundations or process but what it has to offer its users.
>>
>>37618655
If it turns out Introverted, very much so, because you all likely won't be sensitive enough or self-aware enough to deal with the ensuing conflict.
>>
>>37618695
This.
Introverted child with extroverted parents is much more worse than extroverted child with introverted parents.
>>
>>37604907
>>37604969
why did you waste your time writing out all this garabge
>>
File: 1494220314983.jpg (118KB, 740x679px) Image search: [Google]
1494220314983.jpg
118KB, 740x679px
>>37605039
>>37605239
Nope. There's no truth to it. It's a false dichotomy.

A real distinction is how memories are stored. In a word, it's the difference between impressions, packaged with emotions or unrelated insights into some idea, or detailed pictures, like a video, that was focused exclusively on what actually occurred. That is supposedly the difference between intuiting and sensing.

See pic related. A sensor would remember everything they saw if it happened IRL, because they noted the physical details. An inuiter would not remember everything but could tell you what thoughts were going through their mind when it happened.
>>
File: 1492622805167.jpg (43KB, 736x503px) Image search: [Google]
1492622805167.jpg
43KB, 736x503px
>>37605541
>>37605676
This is pretty right.

>>37605932
See pic related.
>>
>>37610355
Men on /r9k/ are different from men IRL though. Everyone here says girls with neon hair are damaged yet in real life they're all drowning in orbiters.
>>
>>37606319
>Somehow a mix of both ISTP and ENTJ, a rundown would be appreciated.
You could either be an assertive ISTP or a reserved ENTJ. It's not a baffling predicament to be between the two.

>>37606360
>Is that so?
I don't know what they were getting at.

>>37606368
Should have immediately posted after the first sentence was done.

>>37606878
I'll take you shills seriously when you provide complete descriptive profiles in the same way MBTI does. Otherwise, I'm literally just given a bunch of letters I have no idea what to make of.
>>
>>37618879
>Everyone here says girls with neon hair are damaged yet in real life they're all drowning in orbiters
Vast majority of guys are blue pilled.
>>
File: 1491143557352.png (2KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
1491143557352.png
2KB, 194x259px
>>37607072
>INTJ here. How do I talk to other introverts.
Online, lol.
>>
>>37609753
You don't just tally up the highest scores of all the functions. You have to look at the highest of the pairs.
>>
>>37618731
why DO you still waste your time writing out all this garbage in memepsychology thread, namefag?
>>
File: nerdy guy.jpg (145KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
nerdy guy.jpg
145KB, 500x750px
>>37610653
this right here

>>37610703
>designed
>>
>all these glorious ENTPs in this thread

fuck yeah bois. They can't debate all of us

also

>MBTI religion
>ENTP - Atheism

got em
>>
File: 1480903370049.png (280KB, 3388x3638px) Image search: [Google]
1480903370049.png
280KB, 3388x3638px
>>37618982
Because most of the posts I reply to had a good amount of effort put in but few (You)s to show appreciation for their contribution.

You call me a namefag but have you ever considered it to be a smarter thing to do to put your type in the namefield rather than constantly put it in the text field or hide your opinions behind total anonymity? I doubt it, given your stupid post.
>>
File: img_56f8f69bd7542.png (530KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
img_56f8f69bd7542.png
530KB, 1200x960px
>>37619036
>Because most of the posts I reply to had a good amount of effort put in but few (You)s to show appreciation for their contribution.
What a cuck. I bet you're working for food too.
>You call me a namefag but have you ever considered it to be a smarter thing to do to put your type in the namefield rather than constantly put it in the text field or hide your opinions behind total anonymity?
No need. You already know my type, unless you're degenerate :^)
>>
>>37610673
>Lmao. Istp couldn't care less about the past
It's not about the past. It's about having an intellectual/academic interest, and as far as I know ISTPs aren't a-curious retards.

>>37610721
I agree.

>>37619080
If you think trying to work towards quality content is cuckery then I have nothing more to say to you except insults, including ones related to your age and immaturity.
>>
File: 1496642184994.png (267KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1496642184994.png
267KB, 785x757px
>>37619117
If you think trying to work towards quality content isnt total cuckshit on r9k then I have nothing more to say to you except insults, including ones related to your age and pesudo-knowledge.
>>
>>37611687
>to a certain extent empathy can lead to social isolation from others.
This is very true.

>>37611720
You don't have to score all of them to apply. I think it was like hitting 4 or 5 out of then 10 symptoms or so.
>>
File: 1489527072737.jpg (1MB, 1333x1815px) Image search: [Google]
1489527072737.jpg
1MB, 1333x1815px
>>37612465
>But I get the impression that schizoids are passionless people
To a certain extent. It's more so a lack of ambition. Passions are hard to come by because most things seem worthless and a waste of time to pursue, but rarely do we come across something we enjoy and can deem valuable.

>who generally don't have much in the way of emotions or empathy
Outward expressions we lack. We also don't react as easily or deeply to emotion inducing situations as normal people. We still have feelings though, it's just like we're a whole different race of people that experience them in a way alien to normal people, like a Vulcan or whatever. As far as I know, we can be pretty empathetic though, it's just rationally based--we can be selective about who we feel sorry for.

For example, I've been vegan for nearly 4 years, and haven't eaten red meat in nearly 7 years because I don't see the need to do animals harm when I have other options. I can feel sorry for emotional messes like that one autistic guy on YouTube who had long blond hair that's known for doing rants until I saw him saying dumb stuff about veganism, then I lost all sympathy.
>>
File: 1495376768247.jpg (185KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495376768247.jpg
185KB, 491x750px
>>37612465
>found schizoids describing feeling 0 attachment or empathy to their family
It's an interesting topic of discussion.

What I've read is that schizoids aren't born schizoids, it's just a disposition toward developing the disorder. They become schizoids as a result of personal emotional traumas that cause them to withdraw from and detach themselves from others and subdue their emotions and themselves.
For me (and I recently had a text conversation with my mother about this), I became a schizoid because when I was going through puberty and developing an introverted personality, my family would make fun of me or bother me about looking depressed and being distant, like saying that I looked like I could go homocidal at some point in the future, when really nothing of the kind was happening beneath the surface. I just didn't like talking or being around normal people much, but that was not considered at all, and they didn't just leave me alone. So I gained a mistrust for the extended family there and learned that I could not be myself around them. I gained a mistrust for my immediate family when I would try to explain my actions regarding "bad" events and my parents wouldn't listen to me--not even asking them to take my side, just hear me out and take what I say seriously and believe I'm telling the truth, but I didn't even get that much. They'd still yell at me and accuse me of being an awful person. And this has happened with non-family members too, like 2 different teachers I had, including a college professor.

I feel profound detachment because I feel unwanted, like everyone around me would have been happier if I was a different person, including my parents. My mother says she loves me all the same but I don't believe her, and never will. I feel love for no one.
>>
>>37618530
There's always improvement to make on yourself.
But being happy with who you are is a great achievement in itself, I think that's something most robots in this thread are seeking.
>>
>>37612465
>and how they didn't like having to pretend to be sad whenever something bad happened
Not even just being sad, but any emotion really, including excitement. People get worked up over dumb things.
>>
>>37619442
>There's always improvement to make on yourself.
And who are those improvements for? Whoa re you trying to impress, trying to make happy?

Some people feel genuinely good while exercising and have a legitimate need to be active, so improving their health and seeing their body grow is reason to seek self improvement. But for me, the only reason I'd care about my body is if I was trying to get girls, which I no longer care about, or trying to get strong to defend myself from other people, which is avoidable in contemporary life.

Self improvement is a bit of a meme when really thought about.
>>
>>37612436
I don't like math and I'm not good at the higher level stuff. It was my lowest score on the ACT.

>>37612516
I concur for everything except last phrase.
>>
>>37614374
wew lad

so much wrong here I don't even know what to comment on
>>
File: link.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
link.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>37619481
Ho man I didn't mean to trigger you ...
I meant psychological improvements, knowing yourself and how you react to what's happening, getting wiser...
But no I'm not trying to teach you how to live your life better, as I can't already do it for myself.
But I know/believe I could be better, and not working towards that is probably what make my life such a shithole.
>>
>>37619627
>Ho man I didn't mean to trigger you ...
You misunderstood. I wasn't triggered. They were rhetorical questions not aimed at you specifically.

>I meant psychological improvements, knowing yourself and how you react to what's happening, getting wiser...
Not sure I understand what you mean.

>But no I'm not trying to teach you how to live your life better, as I can't already do it for myself.
I know that.

>But I know/believe I could be better
And this is the assertion I'm questioning/challenging. If you aren't looking for an argument (aimed merely at establishing the truth, not for the argument's own sake or proving someone right or wrong), then ignore it.
>>
i want to bully a tsundere INTJ girl
>>
>>37620097
You never see INTJ girls post here so I think that says something about them.
>>
>>37606165
INTP here, I used to be friends with INTP female.

She was really hot (blonde hair, blue eyes, slender), but
despite being really hot and having guys constantly ask her out, she usually said no to them.
She couldn't explain why, I think she was a perfectionist when it came to guys and she would constantly talk about how their fingernails are not aesthetic enough and stuff like that.

She would complain about being a virgin constantly and not having anyone to do her, she was very open about that. She had female friends that completely dominated her in every way, she'd always be very quiet when with them, and they'd do most of the talking, even when I was present.

We had this amazing connection where if we were in a group with others, we'd point out same things and talk about same subjects, even construct our jokes in the same way, and I think that was solely on our shared personality type.

In the end we got drunk one night and had sex, and then we did it three more times, she even called me up to meet and do it once, but afterwards she got distant, and the problem was I think again the type of personality, she was really really unable to show real emotions, ever.

I knew what I do when I fake emotions, and I watched her, I noticed she does same things I do, so I knew it wasn't genuine, but now she seemed to really suffer and she kept telling me our relationship changed, but when I asked her what she means, she wasn't able to tell me.

I think in the end she was just glad she managed to lose her virginity, and simply didn't see any use of me anymore, she hangs around her female friends now, and they do drugs.
She used to talk to me about how scared she is of taking ecstasy but that they force her. Told me how they all take speed and how that bothers her, and of course I always told her to not do it.

Danger of INTP is how you want to preserve relationships the way they are, and what you're willing to sacrifice for other people.
>>
>>37620117
>tfw no kurisu-tina~
>>
File: 1444197704401.jpg (499KB, 1994x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1444197704401.jpg
499KB, 1994x1496px
>>37621078
I used to think that I wanted an INTP gf but I realize now that I want no gf at all. They pretty much all suck, if not in theory then in practice.

I'm glad I'm okay with that.
>>
>>37621179
INTP dude you responded to here,

yeah don't seek INTP girls, imo it's the worst type you can get romantically entangled with.

They themselves usually prefer male friendship, because they find "normal" girls and their rationality really confusing, but being girls themselves they see their own actions as irrational a lot of the time, can't explain them, yet at the same time seek explanations, which fucks them up.

They tend to be bit more egocentric than "normal" girls (so very, very egocentric), and again, they won't express emotions, they will not fake emotions either, but most importantly outside of making them laugh you won't really feel much being around them, and neither will they.

One weird moment was when she wondered why I was angry with her, and I explained it, her answer was "it's weird, because I understand exactly what you mean and it does seem to be my fault, but it doesn't feel like it's my fault for some reason".

They're like autistic version of your regular slut, they will openly admit their way of thinking to you and won't hide the ugly part of their nature, but that's the double-edged sword. On one hand, you'll respect them for it, on the other you can very quickly grow to despise them.

Again sorry for long text, I'm INTP and I am utterly unable to express myself in less than 1000 words.
>>
>>37621078
Drug addiction usually happen when INTPs realize they've no control to human condition and fate.
INTJs handle it pretty well and would just deal with it.
ENTPs would oppose fate and human condition with farce.
>>
>>37621427
I think that's a really great explanation, her leaving actually made me plunge deep into alcohol abuse, but then I also had a blackout and panic attacks, which were my rock bottom. After that, I stopped with everything, smoking, drinking, eating like shit, not exercising etc. I am not a nihilist anymore, I believe in myself again do in a way the loss of her helped me.
hink she didn't reach her rock bottom yet, though she was arrested for drugs few weeks later and had to do community service.
>>
>>37613206
>But the idea of all the different functions being scientific principles will drive you insane.

The main things I got from the MBTI are:

> First, that most people think very differently from me
I'm not saying the world is actually divided in rigid personnality types, but the answers to the test show that a majority of people answer totally differently from the average Robots.

Have you ever asked yourself why in MMORPG some people are instinctively compelled to play a specific Class? (the Thief, *nothing personnal*, the Paladin, *for the Emperor* or the Druid *:3 cats*)

> Second, that the I, N, T, P types are more likely to be a bag of issues
This one seems backed up by recent studies (Introverts are more likely to have personnality disorders - each Type being more related to a specific case), so maybe Jung intuitively put his hand on something real here.

I'm amazed that there doesn't exist way more things like the Enneagram or the Big 5. By now someone should've made one test which actually gives accurate results.
>>
>>37621336
>"it's weird, because I understand exactly what you mean and it does seem to be my fault, but it doesn't feel like it's my fault for some reason"
omfg
is this what really goes on within?

>Again sorry for long text
Nah dude, I appreciate the effort greatly. Sorry for the late reply, I was making and eating breakfast.
>>
>>37621553
>I'm amazed that there doesn't exist way more things like the Enneagram or the Big 5
There kind of are, you just haven't sought em out yet.

>Have you ever asked yourself why in MMORPG some people are instinctively compelled to play a specific Class?
On that note, I bet you'll find most INTJs picking magic users, or rationals in general perhaps.

>>37621524
I've heard Si is responsible for the stress-induced drug abuse.
>>
Anyone else an ENTP with bad social anxiety who got addicted to this place because it's a constant flow of information that allows them to socialize with other people? ENTPs need constant stimulation to be able to think and this place provides constant ideas to interact with and shitball off of. It's a poor substitute for actual human interaction for an ENTP, but if the social anxiety makes actual interaction too uncomfortable, it can enable a life of isolation and therefore constant depression for an ENTP.
>>
>>37621427
It depends on how the INTP decides to rationalize their fate. They might not believe in free will in a strict sense, but they can understand that their ego exists as a higher level emergent process and that the higher level will never be able to conceptualize the lower level so they basically exist independently of one another. The ego exists and has a job to do if it wants to achieve certain outcomes for itself. If the mechanisms that make that happen are all preordained that doesn't really mean much, you still exist on the higher level and you still have a job to do. You might just be an actor in a play but that doesn't mean you don't have the ability to control your own destiny to a certain extent. It's not like all INTPs will just give up and decide to become druggies when they think about fate, that seems like specious reasoning to me.
>>
>>37602642
ENFP and same
>>
File: big5.jpg (130KB, 1410x914px) Image search: [Google]
big5.jpg
130KB, 1410x914px
>>37622826
>There kind of are, you just haven't sought em out yet.

Is there any that you would recommend?

Big 5 is the one which gives me the most accurate results (basically told me I was a piece of shit, pic related) but if you've a favorite I'm willing to give it a try.
>>
>>37614676

Men dont make friends with women they don't wanna fuck unless the girl in question strongarms her way into social situations.
>>
>>37601919
I dont understand the T vs F graphic
>>
why does every istp have depression
>>
>>37622763
no prob

But yeah, I think that's how most women actually operate,
except they don't really find themselves ever doing anything wrong cause they're so self-absorbed.
INTP girl is analytical about things she's doing, but she also can't grasp the reason why,
and will also listen to her feelings in the end, that's something all females do regardless of type.
>>
>>37623561
You're not wrong. The woman should be removed from that one, then it will be much clearer. Oh, and the T-F dichotomy is astrology.
>>
>>37619431
Do schizoids value friendships? I don't get why someone would willingly isolate themselves completely from people, you gotta have some faith in that you will find someone atleast who you can trust and enjoy spending time with.

Please tell me more about what it means to be a schizoid
>>
>>37623609
>why does every istp have depression
Because there's nothing to fight for and they dont care about themselves.
t. istp
>>
>>37622826
Perhaps you're right, the Si in >>37605102 post applies to me and my situation a lot. Unfortunately the Keirsey test didn't work for me.
>>
>>37623438
http://www.cambridge.org/us/academic/subjects/psychology/personality-psychology-and-individual-differences/normal-personality-new-way-thinking-about-people?format=PB&isbn=9780521707442
>Many Psychologists regard personality and mental illness as closely related.
>They believe that dark, unconscious mental forces that originated in childhood cause personality traits, personal troubles, and mental illnesses.
>Steven Reiss thinks problems are a normal part of life. In The Normal Personality, Reiss argues that human beings are naturally intolerant of people who express values significantly different from their own. Because of this intolerance, psychologists and psychiatrists sometimes confuse individuality with abnormality and thus over-diagnose disorders.
>Reiss shows how normal motives, not anxiety or traumatic childhood experiences, underlie many personality and relationship problems...
>Based on a series of scientific studies, this book advances an original scientific theory of psychological needs, values, and personality traits. Reiss shows how different points on motivational arc produce different personality traits and values. He also shows how knowledge of psychological needs and values can be applied in counseling individuals and couples

It's a pretty good read. He lists some core values and puts you on a scale of 1-3 to oversimplify the system. It doesn't come up with neat boxes to put you in but it shows you what you care about, iirc. Do check it out at your local lib.
>>
>>37623609
Because in today's society E/INTJ/Ps are so much more capable fullfilling their needs making ISTPs obsolete.
>>
INTP here
how do I happy?
>>
>>37623659
Do keep in mind that weak functions work differently from dominant functions. To simplify, your 4th function is basically what you hate doing, or your weakness.

Here's a metaphor that may or may not be sensible. Your dom is your rifle, your 2nd function is your pistol, and your 3rd function is your knife.
>>
no idea what these four letter terms mean
>>
>>37623639
Surely, in just a moment.

>>37623738
You have to understand what your type's goal is. You are trying to create and perfect a comprehensive picture of the world. That means you must constantly be learning.

My grandfather is a retired 64 year old INTP. He does very little besides smoke weed and tobacco and flit between political commentary and news, video game streams, '60-'70's films and television, including monster movies, detective stuff, and Star Trek, the occasional light electronic music, conspiracy videos, and an odd assortment of other entertainment on YouTube. He doesn't exercise or socialize much. He seems perfectly content to just observe, evaluate, and expand his understanding of the world around him. He used to be a musician when younger, a drummer.

I imagine you will be similarly happy if you find yourself in a position to indulge in your learning uninterrupted.
>>
>>37623863
>no idea what these four letter terms mean
It's not about letters but 8 cognitive functions.
>>
>>37623609
ISTPs are really not suitable for this era where everything already works and everything is automated or systematized already.
>>
>>37623863
E=Chad I=r9k
S=Chad N=r9k

The rest don't matter here.
>>
>>37623908
I was guessing some kind of personality test

but hey, if it's from an internet questionairre it's gonna be accurate and scientific right?
>>
File: 1478647257468.jpg (119KB, 490x570px) Image search: [Google]
1478647257468.jpg
119KB, 490x570px
>>37623639
Not him but I think they can, I have one friend who I relate with a lot since he's intp - however we most likely never would have stayed as friends If we didn't know we can trust eachother.
However I mainly look at friendships as give or take, and often find myself the loser In the transaction.
I've mostly secluded myself since most people In my family / state are highly religious and therefor don't like to talk about my interest.
I've also got a lot of inappropriate solo hobbies that I feel disconnected from when socializing.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEE.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEE.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
>>37601919
This MBTI pseudo-psychology-science crap needs to stop, you're worse than normie housewifes with their horoscopes. Just go read in the residues of your teapot or something, ffs.
>>
>>37623639
>Do schizoids value friendships?
Not inherently. As in, friendship isn't valuable in itself.

Friends who are intellectually stimulating are treasured. Loyal friends are treasured, the kind who will do most anything for you; these friends must not be judgmental and critical like everyone else is, rather interested in what you have to say and attempts to understand what you mean fully before they give their take on it. It goes without saying that they must also not be bothersome. It helps if they're funny sons of bitches too. Most of my few closest friends have been hilarious.

Really, we want a small circle, maybe even just one life partner bro, of friends. Like Ed Edd n Eddy except better.

These kinds of people are rare and hard to come by, which results in us simply being alone instead. If the right kind of friends came along, we'd take them.

>I don't get why someone would willingly isolate themselves completely from people
Because most of them are shit and not worth interacting with.

>you gotta have some faith
N O P E

>Please tell me more about what it means to be a schizoid
Any more questions? I'd be happy to answer.

I've always said that being schizoid is not wanting yourself to have been different, but the world.
>>
>>37623959
Oh, this fucker is scientific as fuck, both regarding specificity and sensitivity.
>>
File: 1493224372241.gif (972KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1493224372241.gif
972KB, 500x555px
>>37623976
This guy's got it all right.
>>
>>37603232
>ISTJ
EVERY SINGLE TEST I GET ISTJ
I get shit done but god my life is boring as shit.
>>
>>37618841
>INFP about the same in men and women
>>
>>37618780
Fuck that's pretty accurate, my memories are always fuzzy ond sensory details and almost entirely based on my thoughts bad mental state. I wish i was a sensor in that case, it makes the world feel very unreal to me m
>>
got the fallout 4 platinum
never playing this piece of shit game again
>>
>>37624011
Okay well atleast schizoids are capable of having some friends. That clears up a few things. Been thinking if i'm a schizoid too, but the thought of being one scares me. I don't want to be like that guy from the movie Pi, or the guy in Taxi Driver, if you know what i'm getting at.

Also couldn't your schizoidness just stem from the fact that you're an INTJ who will naturally find it hard to fit in with people since most people dont get you - and vice versa?

Is schizoid something you could recover from?
>>
>>37623622
Huh, weird. I think I'm a fault all the time.

t. INFP female
>>
>>37624583
Schizoid personality disorder is just a meme dude.
>>
>>37624583
>Also couldn't your schizoidness just stem from the fact that you're an INTJ
No, it seems most INTJs are actually Reddit. That is, they have no trouble being more or less normal.

>Is schizoid something you could recover from?
Perhaps. One YouTuber named MindMastery has made videos on that very subject, as a schizoid INTJ herself, that I haven't watched. But like many other schizoids I don't see anything wrong with me. I think I have a perfectly sensible attitude towards the world.

>Been thinking if i'm a schizoid too
Have you taken the personality disorder test yet? That will clear things up right quick.

>>37624639
(You)
>>
>>37603232
>>37613182
Agreed, gave me ENTP instead of INTP, have gotten I on every test I've taken.
>>
>>37624687
I got the same one I've always got.
>>
>>37624011
This.

>>37623639
Schizoids are solitary beasts who aren't pussies like most normies out there.

Average people (normies):
>uninteresting and sheepminded
>have around 4997 facebook fake friends
>impress people they hate everyday
>needs to be 'in the herd' to feel strong or accepted
>always eats, pees, goes out in herd
>herd-mentality - always follows the mainstream - useful sheeps
>competes within the herd constantly
I could go on forever.

Most xNTx types never really remember peoples names unless they really qualify. "Every man for himself" I think is the keyword here.

Most schizoids are probably interested in fiction/non-fiction shows/novels that have a very interesting story and/or characters.
The world isn't that interesting IMO plus these sheeps are just making it worse.
>>
>>37624657
I fit several of the descriptors for schizoid and might seem like it outwardly, but I'm actually a pretty emotional person and I do desire closeness or intimacy even though at the same time I think it's something I could live without. I have a couple hobbies I'm pretty passionate about too.
>>
>ISTPs bitching about nothing to fight for and never trying martial arts and creating a fight for themselves

No wonder you're all depressed you idiots
>>
>>37624766
>I fit several of the descriptors for schizoid

ICD-10 criteria

It is characterized by at least four of the following criteria:

>Emotional coldness, detachment or reduced affect.
>Limited capacity to express either positive or negative emotions towards others.
>Consistent preference for solitary activities.
>Very few, if any, close friends or personal relationship, and a lack of desire for such.
>Indifference to either praise or criticism.
>Little interest in having sexual experiences with another person (taking age into account).
>Taking pleasure in few, if any, activities.
>Indifference to social norms and conventions.
>Preoccupation with fantasy and introspection.

If you don't tally at least 4 of these, you aren't a schizoid.
>>
>>37624215
>ISTJ
Probably start a collection or something. The only way to mask your boring life.
>I get shit done but god my life is boring as shit.
At least you can have good relations with I/ESFJs.
Try to avoid chads/stacies tho.
(stacies will surely initiate but will never commit, keep this in mind)
>>
>>37624753
For me, I'm interested in media that really make me think. If I'm not getting some new idea that I can apply to my life or mindset, then it usually isn't worth my time to indulge.
>>
>>37624657
>No, it seems most INTJs are actually Reddit. That is, they have no trouble being more or less normal.
Most INxJ online are actually mistyped ISxJ and ISFP.
INTJ are basically THE schizoid type, even INTP usually desire more socialization
>>
>>37624868
>Consistent preference for solitary activities
>Very few, if any, close friends or personal relationship, and a lack of desire for such.
I wouldn't say I necessarily lack desire but it's not something I'd go out if my way to get.
>Little interest in having sexual experiences with another person (taking age into account).
This just means having actual sex and not overall sex drive, correct? Never seen why you'd need to do it with someone else when your hand gets the job done just fine.
>indifference to social norms and conventions
>preoccupation with fantasy and introspection

Also, the first two are true in social settings/around other people, but not with my close friends, which admittedly I have only one.
>>
>>37624952
>Most INxJ online are actually mistyped ISxJ and ISFP
Well I'd certainly prefer it if this were the actual state of affairs.

>INTJ are basically THE schizoid type
In theory, but in practice it's hard to ignore all the people online, in forums and YouTube videos, claiming to be INTJs but betraying some normie traits or otherwise appearing not to be as detached and reserved as one would expect. It really is the case that people are more complicated than that, even if we have a good predictor of overall behavior.
>>
>>37624989
Then you might just be a schizoid. Congratulations. Although if you didn't experience a revelation upon learning the disorder, then the diagnosis may still be dubious.
>>
>>37625022
>but in practice it's hard to ignore all the people online, in forums and YouTube videos, claiming to be INTJs but betraying some normie traits or otherwise appearing not to be as detached and reserved as one would expect.
Well, would a real INTJ do any of those things?
>>
File: 1495921096958.gif (875KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1495921096958.gif
875KB, 250x231px
>>37625089
>Well, would a /real/ INTJ do any of those things?
Haha, I suppose not.
>>
>>37625058
I related to a lot of what I saw when I learned of schizoid, but I still think I'm a bit too emotional for it to fit. Things can make happy or upset relatively easily. Experiencing joy over simple things is pretty nice but the other is an annoyance I wish I could remove from myself.
>>
File: istp-wet-dream.jpg (174KB, 1213x658px) Image search: [Google]
istp-wet-dream.jpg
174KB, 1213x658px
>>37624783
Their dream isn't really attainable in modern life. It's not as simple as you shitpost.
>>
File: 1490527670208.jpg (105KB, 580x924px) Image search: [Google]
1490527670208.jpg
105KB, 580x924px
>>37625134
What type are you, supposedly.
>>
>>37625167
INFP according to tests..
>>
>>37625174
Then there you go. You may be an INFP schizoid.
>>
>>37625192
What's the difference between INFP schizoids and INTJ schizoids?
>>
File: 1496689387982.jpg (200KB, 1242x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1496689387982.jpg
200KB, 1242x1242px
>take 16personalities test
>get INTJ

>take keirsey.jung test
>get INTP

what does this mean
>>
>>37618472
except sloan has some scientific credibility whereas mbti has none?
>>
>>37625226
post result
>>
>>37625217
Their cognitive functions, lol.

I guess maybe you're less comfortable with being a schizoid? You'd rather have been someone else? You could maybe be a mistype due to being depressed, alternatively. It could be nothing more than that you are a schizoid who is interested in following their ideals. That's not improbable, and might even be its own blessing.

>>37625277
Read my response to the first reply.
>>
>>37624597
Obviously I don't know your situation, but it could be connected with insecurity or people that know you well abusing your weaknesses.
>>
>>37625217
INFP=homo
INTJ=Incel
>>
>>37621553
>> First, that most people think very differently from me
>I'm not saying the world is actually divided in rigid personnality types, but the answers to the test show that a majority of people answer totally differently from the average Robots.

Finally someone with half a brain
This is absolutely what I care about mbti
All those Ti Fe etc stuff are made up in my opinion but one thing that you cannot deny is that people who answer similarly to those questions will be similar people.
>>
File: 1487007240383.jpg (128KB, 650x919px) Image search: [Google]
1487007240383.jpg
128KB, 650x919px
>>37625226
If you wanna know, read this in its entirety.
http://www.personalityhacker.com/intp-vs-intj/
>>
>>37625327
Nah, Incels are failed normies.
>>
>>37625375
That's so fucking good it's even better than good enough.
>>
>>37624687
The only difference between INTP and ENTP is that ENTPs tend to be humorous and aren't totally socially inept.
>>37613182
You're an ESTP if you invest on or value your physical looks more than your introverted thinking.

>>37625217
>>37625174
take keirsey.jung.test
Either you're probably using shadow functions or you're choosing answer based on your projected result (like choosing big picture = instant N)
>>
>>37625298
I have no discomfort with it, I'm just reluctant to slap anything like that on myself if I'm not 100% sure it fits. Been depressed in the past but not currently, so I think you're last description might be correct.
>>
>>37623738
>>37623871 is right. I know for myself that I'm the happiest when I can indulge in something I'm interested in without too much effort, for example reading, especially if it's not connected to something I actually have to work on. I will read from dusk to dawn if I'm interested in the subject, and after I'm done I'll go and search for more works that deal with book theme.
I am also incredibly obsessed with self-improvement and I can't stop thinking about ways to improve myself or my situation, but of course that sort of thinking results in making bunch of complicated plans about how to proceed and my thinking process is literally infinite (as is with all INTPs, you won't believe me if I tell you most people can shut off their thoughts once in a while, we certainly can't), so I rarely go through with most of them.
>>
>>37625420
Took Keirsey already, got INFP like I always do.
>>
>>37625420
>The only difference between INTP and ENTP
I was tempted to disagree but I'll admit that there's almost complete similarity between the two when you really think about it, coming down only to the first letter.
>>
>>37625423
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with being an INFP schizoid. You can safely claim it, from what we've discussed.
>>
>>37625420
INTP = weird logic autist, does not handle lots of people well
ENTP = weird lolsorandom autist, class clown type
>>
File: Untitled.png (117KB, 1264x1380px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
117KB, 1264x1380px
>>37625279
These are a pain to do though because the questions/answers are so vague.
>>
>>37625567
You're strong INTP. Questions are not vague, it just means that you have no idea about yourself.
>>
File: Project M box art (Reupload) -.jpg (1MB, 2597x1743px) Image search: [Google]
Project M box art (Reupload) -.jpg
1MB, 2597x1743px
Yo /MBTI/tans, I'm putting together a Project M soundtrack.

Please post your personality type and some good video game music (original or remixed) to fight to, especially if it is from The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Metal Gear Solid, Donkey Kong, or Kirby series, as these are series I am unfamiliar with and lacking ideas on.

Much appreciated.
>>
>>37625625
Oh shit, and Fire Emblem too.
>>
>>37603232
Always INTJ, suddenly ENTP, whoa that's a big difference. I'm not I'm able actually accept something like this.
>>
>>37625599
I mean I can't know what I'd do in a specific situation or scenario or "which phrase means more to me" unless I've actually been in that situation.

All the stupid "select the phrase" questions are hard to answer because in any different situation one could be a wrong or right answer or better or worse.

It's not like there is an "optimal" answer that is always right, I'm not that concrete of a person.
Or something
>>
>psychology is pseudo-science
>all pseudo-science straight to the trash
>t. avid STEM fanatic
Don't underestimate I/O Psychology. It's been tested during WWII, U.S. army still use it, and multinational companies RELY on it.
I bet you don't even know that most big banks rely on astral signs/chinese zodiac. Maybe if you didn't swallow the NASA pill you would understand what I'm saying.

KTS > MBTI
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keirsey_Temperament_Sorter
>>
>>37625664
There's always an optimal answer. That's why you aren't a billionaire...
>>
>>37625567
>vague questions
To me it feels more like someone who's ever written a research questionnaire formulated the test.
>>
>>37625664
That's literally what would INTP write.
>>
>>37625731
An INTP couldn't imagine how he would act in a certain situation?
>>
>>37625746
>An INTP couldn't imagine how he would act in a certain situation?
You wrote about not being in similar situation which is Si (3rd INTP function).
>>
>>37625731
idk, there just isn't a way to know how you'd act unless you were in the specific situation

I can make a guess based on what I know about myself or past experiences.
>>
>>37625772
I'm not that dude, I'm an INTJ and have no problems with that
It just seems weird to me that INTPs can't do that
>>
>>37625746
No, that's why he is the 40-year-old virgin. The rest make up their mind.
>>
>>37623550
Is this true? That actually makes me pretty sad and desire to no longer seek male friendships
>>
>>37625664
100% le this. I feel like it's much harder to discern personality types for Is as opposed to Es because it's very difficult to find a situation I've been in that reflects the question being asked.
>>
>>37626051
It just might be. Women don't tend to be as intense or deep in their interests as men, which of course makes them less interesting and enjoyable to be around. Even if you do manage to be one of the guys in this regard, you make yourself prime marriage material in the process, defeating the purpose.
>>
>>37625551
I exhibit an ENTP's behavior but am actually INTP. I act like ENTP but I consciously despise it. If I attempt to be myself people immediately start thinking I'm depressed and ask me what's wrong every 5 minutes. Nothing is wrong, leave me alone REEEEEEEE.
>>
You're robably E but you haven't been given the chance, in4 muh 4k $ MBTI this and that " course".
>>
File: what the fug.png (41KB, 555x242px) Image search: [Google]
what the fug.png
41KB, 555x242px
>>37606878
How the fuck did I end up here?
>t. ENTP
>>
>>37626107
This actually makes a lot of sense based on my experiences.

time to cry myself to sleep
>>
>>37625746
>>37625567
>choose organized over flexible = instant J
>choose big picture over small picture = instant N for Sensors
>choose tfw too intelligent over care about other's feelings = instant T for Feelers
>choose reserved over comfortable with group = instant I
I was mistyped as INTP mostly by MBTI tests.
Functions make more sense. MBTI was a mistake.
ENTP = Ne Ti Fe Si
My intuition is my top priority as always. I can socialize outside and exceptionally be good at it because of my strong Ne. Having an E prefix does not necessarily mean that "one has the extroverted brain that enjoys mundane normie activities" though I would occasionally "give it a try" for the sake of rewarding experience or new knowledge but in the end I always find myself in the corner.
>standing_in_the_corner_my_feet_hurt.jpg
I'd rather just sit down and watch as things change then only intervene when needed. I prefer to be in my secret base!
Your average mega extroverts "who spend 90% of their life outside" are ENTJ, ESTP, ESFP and ENFJ. ENTP is probably the laziest among the Extrovert types combined.
>>
>>37626341
>time to cry myself to sleep
Why?
>>
File: 1479202377654.jpg (306KB, 600x725px) Image search: [Google]
1479202377654.jpg
306KB, 600x725px
>>37625625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCzWt13lvn8
Is this the right type?
t. INFP
>>
>>37626432
Yep, that's good. Give me all you care to.
>>
>>37626413
If you are male you will never know the feeling of only being desired based on your gender alone.

I've tried to make many male friends over the years because I relate to men in ways that aren't fulfilled by female relationships but most of them catch feelings and it becomes a pursuit of something rather than enjoying the experiences you have with a friend you like.

It makes me feel like I'm just a body to all these "friends"
>>
File: Table_basic_desires.jpg (836KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
Table_basic_desires.jpg
836KB, 2480x3508px
>>37623679

Thanks, I'm going to give it a try.

It would make an interesting system for a tabletop rpg... you would have your character's personnality on your character sheet with numbers and the Game Master could make you Roll against it. I'm sure /tg/ could make this work out somehow.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-10-12-55-50.png (150KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-10-12-55-50.png
150KB, 1080x1920px
>>37601919
Pic related. I always thought that I utilized intuition and thinking the most, despite how INTJs are supposed to have Fi and Se instead of Ne and Ti. This test is far better than 16personalities, use it.
>>
>>37626509
>If you are male you will never know the feeling of only being desired based on your gender alone.
Sadly it's true. Men are disposable.
>catch feelings
Wait, are you a female?
>>
>>37626600
Alternatively you can try doing socionics test
http://www.socionictest.net/test.aspx
>>
File: rlymakesuthink.png (11KB, 177x157px) Image search: [Google]
rlymakesuthink.png
11KB, 177x157px
>>37626594
Now that you make me think about it, it would. It's certainly more complex than Lawful-C, Good-E axes, and when it comes to game design, complexity is best.
>>
>>37626641
It was the person asking me questions who you are replying to now. She is a female.
>>
File: 0104.png (54KB, 764x333px) Image search: [Google]
0104.png
54KB, 764x333px
16personalities -> INTP
This is my similar minds tests.
>>
>>37626509
Typical female misunderstanding. You're feeling like this hurts many men, because you're telling them you see their earnest romantic feelings as nothing but base, impure lust. It's natural for men to want to develop an intimate relationship with women they think I great people.

That said I do get where you're coming from, as if one person gets feelings for another it's usually not possible to continue an honest friendship without hurting someone
>>
>>37626726
These results are very inconclusive. The Intuition and Sensing averages are odd.
>>
Does anyone else think Thinking v Feeling doesn't make much sense as a dichotomy? The different types of thinking are covered pretty well in sensing v intuition, and logical thought and emotions are mit the opposite of each other.
>>
>>37626764
I know, i think i broke the test.
>>
>>37626810
The second dichotomy is about how one takes in information. The third dichotomy is about how the information is evaluated. People preferentially either apply rationality or emotionally based judgements to their thoughts.
>>
>>37626641
You see it as disposable, I see it as normal human being. I'd rather be seen that way. If there's something "special" about you (in that you are 50% of the population) it makes it impossible to have normal relationships with the other half, it seems.

Men could have female friends, real ones, if they wanted. For women, it's near impossible. I think I've had one real male friend my entire life that never had feelings for me

>>37626755
I guess you're right though some definitely were just motivated by lust. I don't mean to sound insensitive or anything, it's just hard to not feel sad about always losing my male friends to romantic feelings
>>
File: 22 - GWA4hwN.gif (106KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
22 - GWA4hwN.gif
106KB, 200x199px
>>37626494
Honestly sharing music makes me feel good but I always worry about differing taste - project M looks intense though and that's my favorite kind of song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N4lw_Q0B48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efNujZgErLs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwUtci2tb7s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNl4PNFubvQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrMueRMVsTM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b9qdyUAEa4
>>
>>37626904
Just become schizoid so you don't need friends anymore.

I guess I can't relate, I only have one male friend and I wish he did want to fuck me.
>>
>>37626904
>Men could have female friends, real ones, if they wanted
It wouldnt last because one them would develop a feelings for other. I mean if you're a man and have a female with whom you spend a lot of quality time, why shouldnt you get together with her?
>>
Get INTJ. Sad.
>>
>>37627063
>Got
fix
>>
File: 1496041514750.jpg (101KB, 566x581px) Image search: [Google]
1496041514750.jpg
101KB, 566x581px
>>37626928
Thanks a bunch dudette. This is some good shit.

>project M looks intense though
It is indeed very intense. Nothing to fuck around with, which is why we need "playtime's over" music like you've posted.
>>
>>37627063
Why though? What type do you want to be?
>>
>>37626933
>tfw I've already isolated myself so I no longer need any kind of relationships to be happy
It's just a nice thought I guess >>37626944
See, this meme is what kills any chance at male/female relationships.
>if you're a man and have a female with whom you spend a lot of quality time, why shouldnt you get together with her?
If you spend a lot of quality time with a friend why shouldn't you get together with them? Because you're reducing the relationship to biology at that point. It DOES become "just being a body"

Again, not to sound insensitive. I just like men and want to have genuine friendships with them in my life
>>
>>37626663
Thanks anon, I'll try it out and post the results.
>>
>>37627167
>I just like men and want to have genuine friendships with them in my life
Maybe find gay guy friends. Every normal guy who's not sexually repressed will want to be exclusive with you. Please dont be that girl who's overly friendly with guys and plays their hearts just to be broken later because you saw them only as a friend and nothing more.
>>
>>37627331
>Maybe find gay guy friends
You say that as if that's an easy thing to do.
>>
>>37627131
It reinforced my feeling of loneliness.
I have mates to talk to, but I'm not a very easy person, so they don't enjoy chatting with me much.

Being anything other than INTJ feels rather revolting, but if I try and push that feeling aside, ESFPs look like genuinely happy and clueless people. So I would like to be them.
>>
>>37627363
I reread my post and I sound like a fag. Shiet.
>>
>>37627340
>You say that as if that's an easy thing to do.
It's not an easy thing but it's better than playing with guys feelings.
>>
>>37627363
>clueless people
From where this meme comes that ESFP are stupid and clueless? Are Reagan, Peter I Richard Branson, Tony Robbins, Mel Gibson stupid people?
>>
>>37627331
Gay guys aren't the same in my experience. Are you telling me I can't have any friendships with any straight men I'm not interested in romantically?

I find it a little insulting you're insinuating I just play with the hearts of men I want a genuine friendship with. I usually cut ties with men I have no romantic interest in after they show interest, for their sake.
>>
File: entp.png (18KB, 304x281px) Image search: [Google]
entp.png
18KB, 304x281px
>>37621553
>tfw entp
Apparently I get muted for unoriginality for posting that.
>>
>>37627489
All i'm saying that vast majority of men would understand your friendly behavior as desire to be something more than friends. You might think that your behavior means nothing more than mere friendliness but other person might interpret it as a completely different thing. I personally had a female friend for a couple of years but it was because i found her physically unattractive and i didnt develop feelings for her.
>>
>>37627363
So you want to be clueless but happy instead of intelligent but unhappy?

Maybe you're actually an ISFP, if you use MBTI as some kind of identity you likely are
And most descriptions of that type suck
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-10-13-59-20.png (246KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-10-13-59-20.png
246KB, 1080x1920px
>>37626663
Pic related, results from the test you gave me.
>>
How does an unhealthy INTP manifest Si?
>>
>>37627625
In socionics the last letters are swapped for the Ixxx types
That says you're likely: INTP, INTJ, ISTP
in that order
>>
>>37627627
>How does an unhealthy INTP manifest Si?
It's usually Ti-Si loop
>INTP Ti-Si loop: An INTP in a Ti-Si loop will get stuck on negative past events and begin to overplay them, analyzing why things happened the way they did. In addition, they can use their sense of logic to come up with negative beliefs about the world and use their Si to provide past experiences that reinforce these ideas. They will become withdrawn, and unexcited about the prospective of new ideas and possibilities.
>>
File: similarminds.png (72KB, 642x553px) Image search: [Google]
similarminds.png
72KB, 642x553px
>>37627536
>0% interpersonal
>74% narcissistic
I don't like this test
>>
>>37627477
I don't know. I didn't mean to say 'stupid', I-- I meant to say that they are too optimistic or something. I don't know, when I go into details, it all sounds like an angsty teen's fanfic.
'Oh, this grim and cruel place, and those poor ESFPs can't see darkness even if they try. Oh, they can never comprehend the depth of my depression, oh.'

>>37627560
Or you can be an unattractive butch, so the vast majority of men will see you as a friendo regardless of how you behave, heh.

>>37627619
I'd like to be happy, yeah, that's what all people want, I believe.
I've read the description of ISFP type. Doesn't look like me, really, but maybe that's my prejudice speaking.
>>
>INTp and ENTp this close
hmmmm
>>
>>37627917
>I'd like to be happy, yeah, that's what all people want, I believe.
INTJ here, I want to know the "truth" about everything even if it's fucking depressing
If you don't have this attitude you probably aren't INxJ
>>
>>37627167
I don't understand people who think romantic relationships are "reducing the relationship to biology", I just can't get into that mentality at all. Maybe I'm too much of a hopeless romantic? Friendship is also just fulfilling another natural human need anyway, if you make it romantic that's just two in one. Companionship + sex + deeper emotional intimacy. What's lost in that?
>>
>>37627952
Same here, and I'm an INFP feelsy faggot. He has no excuse.
>>
>>37627926
Oh, I took that test once or twice, got Robespierre and Balzac, very close to each other. I left satisfied, but didn't think about it much, because SOCIOLOGY AINT A REAL SCIENCE HURR DURR.

>>37627952
>INTJ here, I want to know the "truth" about everything even if it's fucking depressing
I lol'd, quietly. This reminded me of my experience with hallucinogens, when I know ALL THE TRUTH.
>If you don't have this attitude you probably aren't INxJ
I don't even know what to make of this statement.
You seem to imply that I'm not INTJ, but I don't know what in my post made you think so, so I can't clarify.
>>
>>37628401
>I don't know what in my post made you think so
What I said: that you'd rather be happy than knowing.
>>
>>37627976
I don't think of romantic relationships like that. Did you read my posts? I think of friendships that always turn into a crush as a reduction to biology.

When a romantic relationships is formed of course it is all of those things and more. I'm not talking of my experiences in that regard, though
>>
>>37628643
There's no point in having friends that aren't a significant other. Who would want to be close to more than one person?
>>
File: uwot.png (69KB, 1237x681px) Image search: [Google]
uwot.png
69KB, 1237x681px
>>37605720
Same here. Something's fucky.
>>
>>37628709
Are you saying you can have a maximum of one relationship in your life, as per your preference? I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>37614205
>normies like INFP girls
S-so then how come I graduated from a 4-year degree having only befriended a professor and with my KV status intact?
>>
>>37628820
Well that's just me personally but if I have one close friendship or relationship I don't have much desire to interact with other people.
>>
>>37628481
That doesn't imply that I don't strive to acquire knowledge.
Oh, here it's again, I'm starting to sound like a pretentious fag.

I'm depressed, mah dude, and the more I think the more depressed I become. And I feel like with cluelessness -- oh, I've found a fancy word -- with naivete comes happiness. Or at least, it's easier to achieve it.
I have a retarded brother, he seems genuinely happy; I envy him a little. But when I think of it, I wouldn't make myself dumb, but I wish I was born stupid and enjoyed my life.

I don't see myself as some kind of mighty genius if that's the impression.
>>
>>37628844
Stupid people aren't really happy, they just get upset about dumb shit. Life is actually kind of shit for everyone.
>>
File: disorder.jpg (87KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
disorder.jpg
87KB, 500x360px
>>37628709
>Who would want to be close to more than one person?

I do, because for a single person it would be very hard to be enough to satisfy the needs of someone like me - such a refined gentleman and scholar needs several friends with various interests to keep me interested.

> Joke aside, it's better to have several good friends if you can afford it
> Only have one friend that I see on a yearly basis, others are gone like tears in the rain, the Robots who cry about tfw no friend are 100% correct

>>37627826

You should probably worry about the Interpersonnal score, but I wouldn't give much thought to the narcissistic %, you're just above average in that department - which means you're very unlikely to be a true narcissist: it's like a gaussian curve, you're still in the normal crowd whereas they easily score in the 95% and above.
>>
>>37628901
But they also find joy in dumb shit, so that's a win.
>>
>>37628991
And you can fined joy in deep refined things.
>>
>>37601919
Someone give me the rundown on ENTJ.
>>
>>37628991
What is it specifically about the nature of reality that depresses you?
>>
>>37601919

INTJ Superiority.
>>
>>37629101
ENTJ:
http://similarminds.com/global5/scoei.html
or
http://similarminds.com/global5/sloei.html

> I like working with tools though.
Maybe you're ESTJ?
http://similarminds.com/global5/sloen.html
http://similarminds.com/global5/scoen.html
>>
>>37629101
The original god emperor Donald J Trump
>>
>>37629413
He's ESFP or ESTP though.
>>
>>37629249
>>37629295
>>37629312
The fuck is this shit?

Oregonoli
>>
File: wojak tarot.jpg (114KB, 550x960px) Image search: [Google]
wojak tarot.jpg
114KB, 550x960px
>tfw INTJ
>tfw no qt INFJ gf to transcend this pathetic mortal realm with

Reality is a prison.
>>
>>37629453
What about qt INFP girls?
>>
File: 1472621806943.jpg (437KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472621806943.jpg
437KB, 1280x720px
>>37629445
Fucked up the links. Sorry.
>>
>>37629436
But then he'd be Donald P Trump stupid
>>
>>37629486
Let me guess, you're INTP
>>
>>37629467
INFPs can be great waifu material imo, I'm just drawn to the idea of INFJs more because we share the same dominant function.
>>
>>37601919
ISTP-T
so ill never get pussy huh
>>
>>37629511
>I'm just drawn to the idea of INFJs more because we share the same dominant function.
However, you'd value individuality more than INFJ who would want to swallow your pride in favor of group harmony even if you'd be right.
>>
>>37629518
it means we are the prime men to start beta uprising, my friend.
>>
>>37628901
this. be happy that you're an intx. feeling types suffer a lot and sensors have to get extremly lucky when they are born, otherwise they are just cucks.
>>
>>37629093
Now you also sound like a faggot. Glad I'm not the only one.

>>37629107
Chemicals, heh heh, what a deep, refined joke. I'll now proceed to kill myself.

But for serious, I think, my depression comes from my place in society. More specifically, from how I can't build relationships.
Er, correction, I know what to do to build relationships (or I think that I know), but I don't want to build them that way, the easy way if you want, because I see that as being two-faced.

As for my depression, it has little to do with nature of reality. I think it's pointless to be butthurt about how the universe works: I can exploit the laws, but not bend them to my liking.
But the human society, though, it sets my arse on fire.
>>
>>37629620
I'm actually an infp though.
>>
>>37629640
>he hasn't evolved beyond the need for human relationships
>>
>>37629594
sorry, i dont wana hurt normies, its not like anyone gets to choose what they r
>>
>>37629671
I don't thinks that's something I need to be ashamed of.
I'm not numb to the feeling of loneliness. I want to discuss shit with others, but without pestering them. Actually, that's why I visited board tonight.
Actually, that's why everyone comes here, to talk.
>>
>>37629801
But being by yourself is way more fun. Sure everyone needs to talk, but the nice thing about 4chan is you can have just about any kind of conversation without any need for a pre-existing bond that has to be maintained.
>>
>>37610753
Wait is anybody actually stupid enough to say that John Oliver isn't biased??
>>
>>37629569
A man can always dream...
>>
>>37603232
This not logically. Just because I start with Ne doesn't mean I should be an ENXP.
>>
>>37630106
Well, what do you think is your main function? That one is determining a lot about how you are.
>>
>>37629828
4chan is okay for pushing away need to talk, but sometimes I want to talk to someone specific. Sadly, my harshness ruined some relationships I cherished, so now I avoid talking to my mates altogether.
I can be polite and gentle if I need to, but I don't want to be two-faced with those close to me. I'd much rather be alone than lie.

Tsk, you can see angst dripping through the monitor.
>>
File: no logic behind this.png (97KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
no logic behind this.png
97KB, 1440x900px
>>37630106
Forgot pic. Also I think I'm kinda stupid and I still talk like a child although I know 4 languages and grew in a house where we speak 2.
>>
>>37630132
Being self conscious of what a retard you are doesn't make it better, it makes it worse actually. Be confident in you teenage edgelord feelings.
>>
>>37630127
This is what the test gave me>>37630148
I honestly always knew I had Ne or Se as primary of auxiliary function. I know i'm impulsive but I try to hide/mask/control it to not alienate/shun myself from everybody. I can also be kinda slow in understanding stuff but I also feel in tune with having an Ni. Ni is best described as having an a-ha or eureka moment. All the other functions I don't really feel to much attachment to it.
>>
>>37630148
>>37630243

What do you think you are?
Maybe ENTJ or INTJ?
If you usually talk before thinking, you likely are Exxx
>>
>>37630127
>>37630243
Typign this made me realize that (if I'm indeed an ENTP) that i'm probably in an inferior function loop. And now that I think about it. My father always says to everyone about me that I didn't talk much when I was a toddler. But once I started talking I didn't stop. This furthers my belief that I have indeed an Ne or Se because kids only use their first function.
>>
>>37630314
>kids only use their first function.
Everyone uses all of the functions to some extent.
Your type only describes which one you naturally prefer.
>>
>>37630314
How would a small child express Fi, out of curiousity?
>>
>>37630274
I don't really think before talking so likely E although I mostly stay at home and don't go out often. Most of the time when people ask me if i'd like to do something with them I prefer not to go but I still force myself to. I'm also one of the more quite people in groups.

Also just as a general interest and to see if I can recognize cognitive functions well, are you a Fe, Ti or Ni dominant. Because you care or like to solve my MBTI puzzle?
>>
>>37630437
>are you a Fe, Ti or Ni dominant
I'm an INTJ

>Because you care or like to solve my MBTI puzzle?
I just like to see how different people are, especially internally
No idea about your type, but it's probably some ENxx one
>>
>>37630349
You use all functions to some extents as an adult. When you're a kid you tend to only use your dominant one to my understanding.

>>37630352
I don't really know but fast read on the sources below how and level 1 or underdeveloped Fi dominant acts.
http://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/post/119459814117/mbti-development-infp
http://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/post/119766358657/mbti-development-isfp
Site I link is pretty GOAT tier. Lots of info about the tiniest details of MBTI.
>>
>>37630507
Out of curiosty why would you say I am intuitive?
>>
>>37630574
- your test results
- that you mention not going outside much, which usually means not much Se

Of course you could be an xSxP too, or any other type. You and people who know you well are the only ones who can determine what you're like.
>>
>>37630165
Oh boy, for some reason this is a really funny post, thanks, I feel much better now. I'll go and get myself some coffee. Have a nice night.
>>
File: Screenshot (659).png (108KB, 931x576px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (659).png
108KB, 931x576px
>This is what ISTJs are like
>>
>>37630679
>You and people who know you well are the only ones who can determine what you're like.
True, but talking about MBTI makes me understand it better.
>You and people who know you well are the only ones who can determine what you're like.
Honestly i'm a religious jew with no internet from friday evening until saturday evening. That's when I mostly go knock on friends their door. They either invite me in or we continue together to someone else,etc, actually just how kids used to in the '90 when they didn't have cell phones. Although this habit only started this year when I'm 21. I barely did this when I was a teenager.
>>
>>37617582

Yeah some questions are ambiguous (also english isn't my native language but really some questions are difficult to relate to a real life situation).

Anyway it says I'm ISTJ, which is new.
I usually am INTP on other tests, and sometimes INTJ.
Guess I'm I-T- and on the fence for the S/N and P/J thing. Reading the ISTJ description, it looks more like the guy I forced myself to be than the guy I feel I am. Which begs the question, am I actually the mask?
>>
>>37630790

I don't get it, he sounds like a bitter Betty Edward? (D/ic/ks will get the joke)

I would think the students know if they have an inner speech going on. I hear it in my head, and it's damn annoying sometimes.
>>
>>37630939
Is inner speech just verbal thought or is it something more specific?
>>
>>37624783
What makes you think we're not into martial arts?
>>
>>37630939
It's a comment from this article
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech

He
- thinks everybody is like him internally
- does not think of inner speech as part of himself, but as an "annoying voice that needs to be disciplined". Probably Si vs Ne conflict
- respects "authority" figures instead of making up an opinion himself about what is more likely, even discredits the author and students in favor of those "experts" who share his opinion
- talks about how "scientific" something is but then brings up religion when it seemingly confirms his opinion
>>
>>37602017
We are rare breeds brother.
>>
INTP-T

Honestly I feel like I'm changing so much I don't even know how to answer these questions.
>>
>>37623609
>why are all istps depressed

They're not. It only seems that way because most posters here are underage and probably still in the grasp of their ti-ni loop. Istps also struggle from lack of commitment and apathy. And they get bored easily.
>>
File: lonely.jpg (428KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
lonely.jpg
428KB, 1440x900px
>>37604907
>based alchemist hidden in the village
That would be cool.
>>
ENTP

eh. orignal
>>
>>37604907
>Fi dom/aux = useless piece of shits
You are very mean.
>>
Is the universe like a big castle gate and I just have to swing the ram enough times to break them down and reveal the Truth...

or am I forever doomed to know nothing?
t. metaphorical INTP
>>
>>37604907
>no INTP
nice job retarded idiot
>>
>>37631350
Yeah, the truth is you're gay and type too much
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1024x576px
>>37631055
>does not think of inner speech as part of himself

I sure see it like another I, it sometimes is intrusive and goes on rants about things I would rather not think about.

I see my mind as a pandemonium of various I, but I suppose other people have differences here as well? Must be nice to feel like a cohesive and unique self.
>>
>>37629436
Trump is ENTJ
>wears the same suit all the time
>Te Ni = traditionalist as fuck
>>
File: Madvillian_Cover.jpg (66KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
Madvillian_Cover.jpg
66KB, 460x460px
>>37608396
Wassup fellow ENTP
Fave animes are FMA, Akira and Samurai Champloo. Probably gonna watch Steins;Gate after finishing up Mob Psycho 100 desu.

Are there any /mu/tant ENTPs here? Whats your favorite album? Mine is pic related.
Thread posts: 483
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.