[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alcholic parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: 1300575737001.png (152KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
1300575737001.png
152KB, 600x729px
>mom keeps pressuring me to buy beer for "us"
>she drinks it all I might get some if I'm fast enough
>makes me use my autismbux to buy beer
>whenever I refuse she goes on this guilt trip
>"hurr durr you don't know what it's like to be me"
>"I don't use any money on anything why not beer?!"
>"buhuu I'm 50 years old and my kids wont even let me live a little"
>sometimes she even gets mad and loses her shit
>frequently drunk drives to the store just to buy beer
>literally takes advantage of my aspergers and low self esteem
>she's also the main reason I have such low self esteem
>she justed asked me if I wanted to go to the store and buy beer
>said no
>"oh I'll just go myself then! It's not like I'm drunk!"
>she already had 5 beers
>she tok my credit card and drove to the store just now

I really need to get the fuck out of this house but I can't leave my little sister with my toxic mother, it's like this every fucking weekend and it's been like this for as long as I can remember. It happens during the weekdays too but the weekends are the worst.

I really want to move and get my sister out of this house aswell but I don't know who to ask for help
>>
Get a job, you fucking slob, and fuck your mom when she's drunk
>>
Call the police and report her for drunk driving and stealing your card
>>
>>37601767
how funny and original
>>37601781
I don't think it's gonna be any better, same with child service.
we've already had police and child service at our home several times before and it's no help.
I'm sure this is something that my family has to resolve by themselves but it's doesn't seem like anyone else in my family gives a shit. I have 5 siblings, 3 of them os older than me and I seem to be the only one who cares about this
>>
>>37601834
Kill your mom, get a job, move out with sister
>>
Try Al anon

http://www.al-anon.alateen.org
>>
>>37601730
Fuck, you've described exactly me and this hits home. I have no idea what to do either but they're selfish people and killing themselves.
>>
>>37601834
>but m-m-muh assburgers

You're just a lazy nigger OP. No other explanation or excuse will absolve you of that. Guess what? I've got aspergers too and I still work, no bux because I actually tried and got a job. I also work with another girl who's legit autistic and although she's on bux herself(she doesn't need to be but muh pussy pass) still works part time.

There are jobs you can still do as an autistic if you need more money. I'll admit I do feel bad for you though, I was raised by a raging alcoholic guilt tripping single mom too and it led to me having a lot of problems later in life. Still live with the bitch too because my credit is so fucked I can't move out unless with random roommates and I have a dog and cat I don't trust with random people.

Shit sucks but getting out of the house will do you some good and you'll have more leverage with having a job. You can start calling her out on her shit like I do mine and maybe get some peace. We still have our problems but since I don't depend on her for anything I can at least stand up to her bullshit.
>>
>>37602317
>get a load of this guy
>actually thinking that anyone is gonna take advice from an obvious redditor
>>
>>37602317
STFU with the paragraphs this isn't for novels nigga
>>
>>37602394
Why do you faggots perpetuate this meme and why haven't you necked yourself yet /b/tard?

t. Someone who's never made a single post on reddit

Try not to be such a mindless parroting sock puppet.
>>
File: 125735897.jpg (101KB, 686x582px) Image search: [Google]
125735897.jpg
101KB, 686x582px
>>37602623
>still trying to type in paragraphs
>"hurr durr forced meme"
>neck yourself
>/b/tard
>>
>>37602394
>>37602482
>neither of you brainlets read books

Fucking explains it all kek. Must be the lack of oxygen from your red faced tard rage when you forgot to breath. You're not even robots, leave this board.
>>
>>37602317
>We still have our problems
>but since I don't depend on her for anything I can at least stand up to her bullshit.
Ololol and yet she still owns the house that you live in nigger
She had more leverage than you think
>>
>>37601730
what kind of beer does she drink?

what's it like to drink out of sadness? why do people do this, does it really help?

I don't really drink, I have...I just never got into it as a hobby? I guess...it seemed pointless and expensive, like smoking.
>>
>>37602683
>I read books that's mean I'm intellectually superior to everyone else

I bet you watch TBBT aswell you fucking faggot
>>
File: 1497018614316.jpg (233KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497018614316.jpg
233KB, 1280x1280px
Hide your fucking credit card you dummy
>>
>>37602776
>what is renting?
>what is a lease?

Try again nigger. My name is on the lease same hers and I pay an equal amount of rent and utilities. It's just as much my living space as it is hers.

Every time she tells me to get out in a drunken fit of retardation I remind her of this fact and tell her she's welcome to leave herself. My step dad is also on the lease and threatens to kick HER out when she acts up like this and my does her mouth slam shut faster than a bear trap when she gets put in her place.
>>
>>37601730
Would you be sad if she got her self killed through drink driving OP? You shouldn't be. Someone who does that regularly is self destructive and she clearly doesn't care about your life any more than hers.

Stop falling for the guilt trip. Once you've had a couple of fights you'll stop caring about the bullshit.
>>
File: IMG_0146.jpg (97KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0146.jpg
97KB, 633x758px
>>37602943
>this level of straw maning

I actually had to google that because you're too much of a lazy brainlet to type it out. But no I don't watch that show or any other sitcoms. Got anything else you'd like to throw at the wall in your futile attempt at redemption straw man? Because none of it is sticking.

If paragraph spacing triggers you this hard you're going to have a very rough ride through life anon. Trying picking up a book every once in awhile and learn something about it.
>>
>>37603155
>this level of straw maning
>>
>>37601730
Sounds like a cool mom. Maybe you should get over yourself and spend some quality time with her. It's not like you earned the money she's using anyway.
>>
>>37603199
>can only post smug animes like a weaboo faggot and greentext a single line in retaliation

How many times are you going to confirm yourself as a lazy, illiterate brainlet in this thread?
>>
>>37603257
sorry I'm playing vidya, I'll come back to you later
>>
File: 2wF9bYY.gif (869KB, 419x505px) Image search: [Google]
2wF9bYY.gif
869KB, 419x505px
>>37602317
>>but m-m-muh assburgers
>You're just a lazy nigger OP
Followed by
>I've got aspergers too

You ain't lying about that Aspergers that's for sure.
>>
>>37601730
Contact social services for your little sis, potentially your mother too, though you should really focus on your little sis.
>>
>>37601730
>when mum leaves
>anon call cops
>child protection services
>take you and sister away
>profit?

problem solved anon
>>
>>37603155
>implying anyone is gonna argue with a bait poster
try harder
>>
>>37603313
yea...CPS will be there in about 4 hours after your call....they aren't exactly quick.
>>
>>37603313
>child protection services
these guys only makes things worse
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.