[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you find Unconventionally Depressing? (pic unrelated)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: HEHEHEH Get ready fr 12th july.png (25KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
HEHEHEH Get ready fr 12th july.png
25KB, 267x189px
Hello Anons, lately I Have considered making a youtube video on things that I personally find unconventionally depressing Including Abba and British seaside towns. Is there anything you find unconventionally depressing? I would be interested to know
>>
>>37601701

Pakis.
They're the most smelly, repungent, ugly sods on the planet.

A rotten turd in the sewer has more culture and beauty than them and their paki religion of Islam.
>>
errr... thanks? I was going more along the lines of arbitrary things that make you feel depressed and cant really put your finger on why they make you feel that way. But thanks for the reply I suppse
>>
>>37601923

You're welcome OP.
Always glad to help.
>>
>>37601701
>British seaside towns
I live in Aberystwyth and it's pretty comfy.
>>
Again its just a personal thing, I have memories of watching punch and Judy on brighton beach and I remember how fucked it is looking back haha
>>
the way women are always portrayed as unfunny bitches in comedy movies and shows....it's made me hate women since I only ever watch comedies
also white middle class people listening to rap....it's so cringy it's depressing
also youtubers who're making shitloads of money by just shitting on other people and not making anything creative by themselves
good luck with your youtube channel my friend...I'm also gonna start mine in a couple of days(it's gonna be about sports and drinking challenges)...post your youtube username if you want to...I'll be your first subscriber...
>>
Haven't figured a name yet and unsure of general direction of the channel but thankyou. Keep your eyes on /r9k/ cos one idea is to have an Agony uncle type livestream in which people can discuss their issues and I will try to help them with advice
>>
>>37601701
I like seaside towns, at least here in the West Country.
>>
west country is diff, southend is fucking G R I M
>>
>>37601701
Kids.
Every subsequent generation inherits a shittier world and most will never realize this which is fine but it spawns shit like the average "robot" more and more.

Trees in a concrete jungle setting.
No clue.

Badly dressed older people alone.
Again, no clue.

Hobos.
I know most are crazy and will stab me for a penny but their very existence depresses me.

Cookie cutter neighborhoods.
No clue.
>>
>>37601701
British seaside towns? Fair enough, I guess.
But how could anyone find ABBA depressing?

I find onions depressing, but I don't know if they count as unconventional, as they do have a reputation for making people cry...
>>
>>37601701
youtube channels with no/minimal subscribers, tumblrs with few followers and no likes ever, reading glowing reviews of albums by bands that disappeared into obscurity. creators of cult web classics that failed to make it big, or even medium (like the guy who made the madness flash animations)
>>
Childrens stories.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 634x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 634x414px
>>37601701
Newly built, modern homes like pic related.
I'm not sure why but they creep me out as well as make me feel sad.
>>
File: 1495407742460.png (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1495407742460.png
9KB, 645x773px
>you now remember that the only time you ever had friends was when you went to to the seaside town every summer and met other kids who didn't grow up with you and realize long ago what a massive autist you were
thanks a lot OP
>>
Thought provoking stuff anons modern homes and onions are unconventionally depressing! Aswell as the old person dressed badly I see that s often with elderly Asians in my area and it is truly depressing!
>>
>>37601701
>College rock
All I can think of. I think I'd enjoy your channel. Pls post it if you make it.
>>
Abba is depressing cos it looks so dated and the music reminds me of old women playing Bingo especially the song dancing queen.
>>
>>37603605
Will try Bro, soon as, I get welfare on Monday (Australian youth allowance) which ill buy a camera with
>>
doctor who(for our brit anons).

grew up watching it and loved it to pieces, and now to see it is not really about sci-fi, but more of a rom-com political correctness typical middle classed program. it makes me sad seeing the old stuff with david tennant and christopher eccleston.

also american high schools:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg

this kills me. i wish i grew up in 90's america, fuck me. it's already hitting pretty hard for some crazy reasons
>>
File: 17911014_2.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
17911014_2.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>37603525
doesnt beat those pieces of shit with a vinyl exterior
>>
>>37603697
Getting nostalgic over high school? Seems strange for R9K lol
>>
>>37603765
maybe more about the missed opportunities and how in 'murica there are groups i would have fit into, not like here.
>>
>>37603746
That doesn't look too bad almost quant
>>
In the case of ABBA, it's the lyrics. On the face of it, they were the happy Swedes, with the catchy songs; listen to them properly, and they're pretty serious stuff. Cute arses though.
>>
>>37603814
what country you in bruz? I finished high school in the UK (GCSE year) and did senior highschool in Australia (HSC year). Thouroughly hated both
>>
>>37603820
no dude it's actually the cheapest garbage you can find on the market, i wish we had brick houses here. people have no taste.
>>
>>37603948
hmm yes, it looks very sterile
>>
Seeing the innocence in a young black child's eyes as he sits with his single mother on the bus.
>>
>>37604100
Hows that unconventional lol
>>
>ITT: Robots struggle with the definition of unconventional
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.