[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White people are not the real robots.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (18KB, 446x329px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 446x329px
Try being a fucking manlet pajeet in a white country. No white girl will ever want to date you, and all the minority girls are crazy sjws (at least in my area). Just imagine what girls think when they see a manlet pajeet.

>Assumed to work in IT or as a telemarketer
> Seen as dirty (which desu is kind of true at least in India)
> Creeper stereotype
> Manlet, which would already be bad enough if you are white

At least if you're black you're assumed to have a massive cock and be manly by default no matter your height. If you're a pajeet, no one will take you seriously.

Now, i'm not crying "muh white privilige!" or anything, if anything i'm sympathising with white nationalists here. i can understand why they'd want to keep races separate.

I get that white people have it bad too over most of the other races, but i think pajeets get it worse. For me, i'd think Asian people would get it the worst overall (cos small dick and their women are leaving them for white guys), then pajeets at a close second, then white guys. Mohammad on the other hand has his 6 yr old bride so it's alright for him.

And yes, i am a pajeet (father is white though).
>>
Oh shut up Pajeet. Our women are leaving us for qt white men but they would leave us for qt Asian men too, it's not that different at all.

It's just politically correct to cry "white men!" constantly.

Stop it.
>>
File: 1459120385675.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1459120385675.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>several white people can't be robot threads at once
yep this is a raid. Fuck off tumblr and /pol/ or keep it in a single thread.
>>
>>37601487
That's actually what i meant. I meant, as in pajeets and asians in general are the most robot.
>>
>>37601484
If you read the last part of what i posted, you'd know i'm against the "white men!" meme.
>>
>>37601533

No way, don't group me with Pajeet, he has a bitch attitude.
>>
>>37601487
*not what i meant

orgiejiaijsja
>>
>>37601546

Nah your post is 80% bitching, just because you put a little "don't get me wrong !bla bla" sentence doesn't change the essence of it.
>>
>>37601459
Dark skin hides your ugly features. All it takes is to dress decently and any brown person can be "handsome." Manlet status is tougher than race, which no one, other than PoC, gives a shit about.
>>
>>37601570
Of course it's bitching. Is it any worse than the white guys who constantly post on here? I wasn't blaming white men.
>>
>>37601487
>/pol/
It's not like this board has the biggest crossover with /pol/
>>
>>37601591
That might be true, but i'm probably not dark enough for it to make any tangible difference.
>>
>>37601609

That's not the point. You can't say that you "understand" white men while crying over their looks in your next breath, it comes off as insincere, Pajeet.
>>
>>37601655
What do you mean? I never said i "understood" white men, i know i can never truly know what that feels like since i am not white, i was just saying i understand why white nationalists would want to keep the races separate.
>>
You know, i probably shouldn't have titled the thread this
>>
>>37601688

>claims to not understand white men
>then goes on to claim to understand white men

Ok pajeet
>>
>>37601459
heloo bby have whatsapp?
sorry for slow 3g wifi but u very sexy white gurl
Have boyfriend?
>>
>>37601795
White nationalists are not all white men, it's a specific ideology.
>>
>>37601795
Also, that's far too close to the feminist "you have to be a woman to have an opinion on x" argument.
>>
>>37601881

It doesn't matter. Go read your post again and try to see why you come as insincere, you have each foot in different positions.
>>
>indian
>wants white woman

Or how bout you just get with your own kind? I mean, why do you even want a white woman? You're not going to mesh well with her family. At least get an indian wife so then you dont have to deal with awkward inter-racial family gatherings.
>>
>>37601914

Feminist? You're just wasting my time. All I'm picking up is you resent white guys and want to be white.
>>
>>37601924
You know, that's a fair point, there's just barely any in my area.
>>
>>37601459
I can tell you that I have a 6'1" Indian-American friend and gets gets zero pussy compared to white men who are 4-5 inches shorter than him.

Being an Asian male anywhere in the Northeast megapolis or the West Coast fucking sucks.
>>
>>37601935
I'm not calling you a feminist, just saying it's a similar retarded argument.

And no, i don't resent white guys. I even said that i think white people still get it pretty bad, but that i just think it's still better than a pajeet.
>>
>>37601977

It's not similar at all. Your position isn't valid because you're all over the place.

Taking you seriously is giving too much credit.
>>
>>37601960
I think the only surefire way for a pajeet to get pussy is to be rich.
>>
>>37601960

Nope I'm not Indian. Not grouped with pajeet.

If you wanna talk shit make another thread about East Asians.
>>
>>37601960
I see azn dudes slay all over the place in SoCal desu.
>>
>>37602004
It is. Let me compare:
"You're not white so you can't understand what it's like to be a white man, therefore you can't say it's worse to be a pajeet"

"You're not female so you can't understand what it's like to be a woman, therefore you can't say it's worse to be a man"

Same argument, different shit-spewer.

I'm not all over the place, you are just too retarded to understand what a nuanced opinion is.
>>
>>37602039

It's not nuanced, you just think it is. I'm out see ya.
>>
>>37602057
Okay buddy. You presented no evidence to back up your claims, but have fun.
>>
>>37602004
>>37601924
>>37601917
>>37601795
>>37602057
>>37602015
Reddit spacing. Please leave this website forever.
>>
They lack self-awareness.
A true robot is his own critic.
>>
>>37603074
Thank you.

originig
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.