[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are you supposed to meet girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: rakastuin.jpg (157KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rakastuin.jpg
157KB, 1024x1024px
Where are you supposed to meet girls?
>>
On your computer screen.
Watching anime.
>>
public places and institutions
>>
>>37600461
The type of girls you meet at the places you're 'supposed' to meet girls aren't the ones you want.
>>
Real answer: Through friends and school.

If you don't have friends or go to school it's over. You can't meet girls anymore unless you're a Chad.
>>
They meet in absolutely unexpected situations.
>>
>>37600461
In public, walk up to random girls on the street and ask them out, especially if they are with their friends.
>>
>>37600859
This though its fairly annoying 90% of the time.
>>
>>37600461
social cirlces, social activities, school, neighbourhood
>>
>>37600461
You're not supposed to meet girls.
>>
>>37600461
I've always met them
At school work or through friends.

Meeting chicks online results in like a 8% success rate and a 4% get laid rate

Meeting a random slut at a bar? I never have tbhq
>>
>>37600596
this
and even at school it's pretty hard, even if you have friends, unless you're chad
>>
>>37600461
They flock to you if you're chad. That's literally the only way.
>>
>>37600596
>be 21
>haven't gone to college yet
>too old to start now
Going in as a freshmen I'd be old enough to be my classmates' dads. They'd hassle me to buy them alcohol then refuse to have sex "with the old man"
Fucking hell. I just wanted to be with a pretty smooth skinned girl before they all turn into miserable bags.
>>
>>37601269
is it 4% of the 8% you meet or is it 4% of the total because you were unclear
>>
>>37601318
Like 4% of the total

Actually probably less

I've had probably 700-800 matches online

Maybe 70 to 100 have actually carried on a conversation, 25 have agreed to meet 18 didn't flake on the date and like 5 of those needed up having sex with me (over a few years)

And only three resulted in a "relationship". If you can call a couple months a relationship
>>
File: giV24Mb.gif (867KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
giV24Mb.gif
867KB, 300x300px
>tfw I actually had Stacies throwing themselves at me in high school, and I'm not even a Chad
>tfw I was too scared to approach qt girls in high school
>tfw I graduated high school a KHV
>tfw Stacies stopped giving attention to me in college, because by then they fully moved on to tall Chads
>tfw at 18 I gave up on hope of getting a Stacy, and lost my virginity to a 5/10 geeky Mexican girl
>tfw my few friends and male cousins made fun of me for that
>tfw all the hot women I've had sex with were hookers

Will I ever get a Stacy for myself? The world may never know.
>>
>>37601314
Dude if you're 21 as a freshman, you'll be fine. I know plenty of people around that age just starting and no one finds it strange. If you were like 25 and living in the dorms, that'd be a bit weird, but otherwise you're fine man.
>>
>>37600461
Literally over half the population.
Are you fucking retarded
>>
>>37600461
Swimming pools.
My sister and her friends used to go there to meet boys, but at the time it didn't occur to me to try the same tactic myself.
>>
File: 1496123856933.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1496123856933.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>>37601269
>>37601438
Bless Europe where the education system isn't fucked and noone cares how old you are.
>>
>>37601458
You probably don't want to meet girls where chad has his most beautiful features exposed.
>>
You have to leave your basement first, bud.
>>
File: IMG_3190.jpg (27KB, 259x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3190.jpg
27KB, 259x177px
>>37600596
THIS
H
I
S

In high school, and when I was a frat guy in college, I was meeting girls and getting laid constantly.

I've been out for a little over 2 years, havnt talked to a single woman outside of work or family. (Besides a couple I went to college with who live in my area)
I'm a good looking, confident guy, but it doesn't really matter when there's no way to meet women in a way that doesn't scream "I just want to have sex with you please like me" at least in high school/university it was easy to invite them over to "study", or just meet them through friends, or at a party or something.
That being said, I don't really miss it. At all. I've been there and done that, had sex with a lot of women but the prospect of not having sex again for a very long time doesn't even bother me
>>
Work, park, bars, outside

you just need a good opener and have to get past RBFS that most girls put on
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.