[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it racist...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1477423122814.jpg (68KB, 345x395px) Image search: [Google]
1477423122814.jpg
68KB, 345x395px
...if my ideal fantasy world only had white people in it? I don't believe that my actions actively subvert the success of minorities, nor does it suppress the proliferation of their culture. However, I've never found black people attractive. In fact, I find any nipple color other than pink revolting. I also don't really care for the way black people in my neighborhood talk. I used to work retail where many customers didn't have any teeth in their mouths and it made it impossible to understand them.

Funny thing is, I really enjoy plenty of media made by minority artists, but I just don't want to have to look at them sometimes. I'd be much more comfortable in a world that only had white people in it. I understand this includes trailer trash, whom I certainly despise for many reasons, but for some reason I find the projects less appealing than a trailer park.

I think it's human to feel this way, and it's not something I ever express in the open. Can we have a discussion on "natural prejudice" and the sort of gut reactions we have around certain people and places?
>>
File: 961980792721.jpg (33KB, 750x502px) Image search: [Google]
961980792721.jpg
33KB, 750x502px
>>37600414
Normal people don't think like you

It's your ideal world though, you can have anything that you want.
>>
>>37600468
Please define "normal people", because my idea of normality is dysfunction and failure.

I don't want to be racist. I've lived around black people my whole life, (always been neighbors, classmates and coworkers), and I think it's only morally correct that every person should be treated the same, regardless of how they look.

But at the same time if I'm going to write a story there aren't going to be any minority characters in it. I guess I prefer specific aesthetics and black people don't fit in that mold.
>>
you're racist and evil I hope you get raped by niggers
>>
>>37600414
Yes it is racist.
If it would make you feel any better though, there are racists of other races who think just like you, who are disgusted by white people and wouldn't want them in their ideal world. They don't hate you but they just think your gross. They don't like the color of your skin or hair or eyes and they don't care if you're trailer trash or the Queen.
And they are racists, just like you. Don't worry about it, it's okay if we don't like eachother. Every man is an island and can live in their own racist fantasy ideal worlds, detached from reality and NOTHING will go wrong.
It's fine.
>>
>>37600511
Ok, nothing wrong with that most people just aren't fixed on race as much as you
>>
>>37600594
Sometimes I wonder if I'm particularly biased against black people because I've had the worst examples of their race in my native environment. Growing up in the poorest state in the union and going to public schools in that state don't give you the best examples of what black people have to offer America. I was never a fan of rap music and always found "urban culture" to be baffling and totally unappealing. Girls I had crushes on seemed to enjoy shaking their asses to that kind of music, and that just made me feel even more alienated from my environment. Just... so much willful stupidity. To an extent their shitty behavior is not their fault, but blaming institutionalized racism for your problems only goes so far to fixing issues proliferated by a toxic and self-destructive culture.

Thinking about it is just one huge giant headache for me, and I often dream of living in the mid west with a bunch of funny-talking farmers who are just rednecks who talk different.
>>
>>37600529
Oh shit you're hardcore
>>
>>37600414
All people who think that non-Whites (leaving put East Asians of course) are human are liberally brainwashed cucks. You should be proud of yourself. Honestly the world would be a much better place without shitskins. They are inherently inferior and will never improve.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.