[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how is it possible to stop living with self loathing and self doubts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1445762626403.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445762626403.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
how is it possible to stop living with self loathing and self doubts?
>>
>>37600359
Depends on what you are hating and doubting about yourself.
>>
>>37600385
personality, looks, doubt that my few friends actually like me so the basic stuff
>>
>>37600401
That's a litte vague.
I remember disliking my nose, because it has a mole. I began to hide my face because of that mole. At some point I just understood that nobody really gives a damn about it.

What part of your personality don't you like? Again, that a little vague. There must be some certain thing you can't stand.
>>
>>37600423
Im very paranoid, self centered and I have a lack of empathy towards people

And I dislike like my head shape, i look like a potato
>>
>>37600359
Start doing small accomplishments and then start doing medium accomplishments and then start doing big accomplishments
>>
>>37600359
step 1 leave /r9k/ because everyone here only wants to throw themselves a pity party, it's the victimhood olympics around here and everyone wants to be the biggest faggot nerd loser. People here actively choose to be unhappy there is no way to help them. They don't want happiness they just want to kill themselves because despite being handed everything in life for free by their white suburban middle class parents they still find ways to complain. Leave this shit hole it's the first step to success
>>
File: 1497000990267.jpg (299KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
1497000990267.jpg
299KB, 800x574px
>>37600359
Forget about faggots above me advices. There is only one true advice from a robot to a fellow robot :

>Accept you are trash and that you always be trash

Once you accept that, you won't care about anything you fail at.
>>
>>37600477
see this is exactly what I mean. These stupid losers don't want success or happiness, they just want to sit around typing ":(((((((((((((((((( i am the saddest, loneliest person on earth :((((((((((((((((((((((( ;_; woe is me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That's really the life they want. do you want that life OP? if not then get out immediately
>>
>>37600477
why even live at all? ;_;
>>
>>37600516
No I don't want to live like that but outside of this shithole noone actually listens to me when I say I can't bear it anymore or that I have existential pain.
>>
File: a-nick-bateman-10.jpg (73KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
a-nick-bateman-10.jpg
73KB, 600x400px
Become good looking. People can't say anything to you when you're good looking.
>>
File: 1496835609227.jpg (3KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1496835609227.jpg
3KB, 250x140px
>>37600516
I never said hurr durr i am the loneliest here.
There is no pissing contest between lonely folks, you norman cunt.

OP, this normie piece of shit is considering you as his pity trophy to make himself feel good. It's up to you to consider the advice of a dude who knows nothing about us, robots.

The moment you realise you are shit, there won't be any pressure on your shoulders to be better. Because better is something you can't achieve, you hate yourself and self loath.
Once you accept you are trash, you won't hate yourself because you will know you can't be any better.
>>
>>37600676
how can I flush down the rest of my pride down the toilet to become self aware? And how would this improve my misery?
>>
>>37600538
You can't expect anyone to listen to you when you say that. It's a heavy burden and unless you have very very close friends or family nobody will take on that burden for themselves. You need to talk to therapist or start slowly and build esteem in small ways.

>>37600676
Shut up loser sad-sad-virgin I didn't even read what you said. Nobody is interested in being dragged down to your pathetic level.
>>
>>37600723
Im scared of therapy cause I know people who experienced hell in psychotric intitutions
>>
>>37600744
>psychotric intitutions
There is a difference. You are not locked away in a closed hospital for the insane, you are going to group theraphy in town hall.
>>
>>37601000
since you got trips I' will look out for therapy
>>
>>37601013
I helped someone? What a great day!
>>
>>37600359
yes
just stop living
>>
>>37600359
>how is it possible to stop living with self loathing and self doubts?

stop living
>>
File: turdflingingmonkey.jpg (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
turdflingingmonkey.jpg
105KB, 900x900px
>>37600359
Basically teach yourself to stop giving a shit about anything.
Watch The Zen of Zero Fucks Given:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5V0_FK_vz8
>>
File: 18189134.jpg (62KB, 313x475px) Image search: [Google]
18189134.jpg
62KB, 313x475px
>>37600359

Become a stoic
live virtuously and stop obsessing about things outside your control
>>
>>37601329
Perfect response though I prefer meditations to discourses
>>
Depends what your issue is. For me its because I have a microdick and the fact that nobody will ever take me seriously in my life once they find out about it. It's enough to seriously consider suicide on a regular basis.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.