[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What even is the point in /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (4KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 232x217px
/pol/ is ruining this site with 2 digit IQ newfags from alt-right subreddits.

I haven't seen a single rational person /pol/ and probably never will, all /pol/ is doing is flooding all other boards with sub 100 IQ white trash and racebait threads.
When will /pol/ get removed?
>>
>>37600281
/r9k/ got removed once. Never forget about that.
>>
>>37600281
/r9k/ and /pol/ should be removed. They are full of normalshis.
>>
>>37600281
Just think of them as paranoid retards here to be mocked and laughed at. They usually get their asses handed to them when they wander off their circle jerk of a board.
>>
>>37600281
T.nigger that wants it to be like irl where everyone pretends like they don't hate niggers
if anything /r9k/ will be deleted
>>
>>37600528

Prime example of the double digit IQ white trash I was on about in the post.
>>
>>37600660
nigger your IQ is 85
>>
>>37600707

>nigger

nice projection.
>>
>>37600281
Listen to me. Listen carefully. All non-Whites besides East Asians are literally subhumans. They should be kept in zoos. They are NOT human. If you disagree you are a liberally brainwashed cuck. Based and redpilled. Heil Hitler.
>>
>pol somehow gets removed protip won't happen unless you ban everyone even slightly offensive
>4chan dies
just admit you lost already or move out of heres
>>
4chan as a whole has to be destroyed and replaced with something with a built-in mechanism for repelling normies. Letting just any old random post here was a mistake.

All good things must end. 4chan ended a while ago. It just needs to die.
>>
>>37600281
Post your iq and race, anon. Let me reveal the source of your inferiority complex.
>>
>>37602788

4chan did well before /pol/ was created.

It was all down hill since the creation of /pol/
>>
>>37603070

>White
>IQ averaging between 122-135
>>
File: 1467005727330.png (6KB, 523x481px) Image search: [Google]
1467005727330.png
6KB, 523x481px
>>37603109
and how are you gonna stop pol from posting?
>>
>>37600281
Agreed, /pol/ is so incomprehensibly retarded that it makes my head hurt. Just a bunch of MAGA shills, Trump could kill 1000 people in broad daylight and they'd be saying "5 dimensional chess OMFG LOL HOLY SHIT"
>>
>>37603231
remove /pol/
it started as simply a replacement for the faggots that were assmad that /new/ got nuked. we now have a /news/ so /pol/ is obsolete
>>
>>37603363
then you have all the epic memesters spilling over to other boards to post epic memes even more. also pol gets shit load of shilling and i dont want more of that elsewhere.
>>
>>37603153
You see yourself as lacking socially and physically, so you identify with and try to help others you view as being lesser than yourself so that you can boost your own ego. You view these minorities as being stupid, poor, and uneducated in the exact same way that racists do, but you attribute white privilege and systematic racism as to being the main cause for those things (cultural oppression).

At your core, you're jealous/resentful of the successful image and culture that whites provided and created. Because you feel you don't measure up, you've learned to hate it. As such, instead of building yourself up to meet the standards of your predecessors, you'd rather tear it all down or, at the very least, level the playing field so that you can feel more adequate. And how do you do this? By importing browns.

By bringing a known detrimental impurity into society, you try to absolve yourself of responsibility by bringing every one down to your level. All so that when you start feeling disgusted with yourself, you can say, "at least I'm not as stupid or shitty as these brown people we imported." You deflect your own feelings of hatred onto others and turn it into vainglorious pity or unwarranted feelings of self-importance.

You even do this with other whites, except because you hate your own inferiority and lack of power, you lash out on the other whites who are obviously less powerful and useful, because the very thought of them reminds you of yourself.
>>
File: IMG_4338.jpg (102KB, 357x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4338.jpg
102KB, 357x500px
>>37600281
Stay mad,shitskins and antifa
>>
>>37600521
>They usually get their asses handed to them when they wander off their circle jerk of a board.
you wouldn't be crying so hard about it if that were true
cuck
>>
>>37603769

I don't try to help anyone. I just hate the newfags and idiots that are flourishing on /pol/ and subsequently invading other boards.
>>
>>37600281
>ruining
the word you were looking for was ruined.
>>
>>37600281
I find it funny that a board of neo Nazis are better at making friends and getting girlfriends than the people here
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.