[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I acquire a curry gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170609_151818_308.jpg (92KB, 720x697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170609_151818_308.jpg
92KB, 720x697px
how do I acquire a curry gf?
>>
Her stomach hurts and she needs to poo
But i wont let her near the loo
Begone from here, young pajeet
To the designated shitting street
>>
>>37600173
give her father a goat
>>
Indians tend to look down Southern darker skinned Indians; they actually sell skin lightening creams in India. Bollywood films all have light skinned Indians.

Hence darker skinned southern Indian girls have a hard time finding an Indian partner.

Hence you'll have a much better shot at finding a darker skinned Indian girl who will be won over by the attention you're giving her.
>>
>>37600413
This is true. There was a darker-skinned Indian girl whom I thought was very attractive. She was fit and took great care of herself. Overall, she was really pleasant to look at in my opinion. I asked my Indian friend what he thought of her, because I had only heard him talk about his experiences with white girls before. He said that she was not attractive at all due to her skin tone, and he couldn't even consider her body and personality for potential attractive points. We got opinions from his Indian friends of different skin tones as well, and they were all in agreement. Even his dark-skinned friends didn't find dark-skinned Indian girls like her to be attractive. It's not even tied to the caste system either, they just really like lighter skin. The interesting thing is that this is the exact girl that the dark-skinned friends would have to marry.
>>
>>37600173
Call tech support
>>
>>37600173
Be a tall white male and you're guaranteed to get prime desi pussy

t. pajeet
>>
If you're white, come to Trinidad here they're all over and that's all they want.
>>
what does curry pussy smell like
>>
>>37601499
What about blue eyed older manlet?
>>
>>37601569
Depends how hygienic they are. I bet the girl in OP pic smells good
>>
>>37601528
Im a brown eyed, blond haired, light skinned spaniard. 1'78m.

Is that good enough?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.