[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw driving lesson in 3 hours

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (13KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 218x218px
>tfw driving lesson in 3 hours
>>
Drive forward, don't be a pussy and try to go as fast as the speed limit says.
>>
>>37600126
REMEMBER TO LIFT YOUR FOOT OFF THE BREAK PEDAL BY A VERY SLIGHT AMOUNT TO AVOID LURCHING FORWARD WHEN YOU CONMME TO A FULLSTOP NIIGGER
>>
>>37600152
You know that not everyone is driving automatic, right?
>>
>>37600183
>not learning and driving in an automatic for your test

why not play on easy mode?
>>
>>37600196
Where I live you can do that, but if you do your driver's licence will be marked with an A and you are barred from driving anything but automatic. Which does suck balls, simply because automatics are rare around here.
>>
At least your driving instructor probably isn't some dude from Iran with a thick accent.
>SHARP LEFT SAMIR, YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO ME
He told me a story about how insane the driving exams were in his country and he ended up bribing the examiner with beer.
>>
>>37600196
I learned with drivestick. It's better because once u get an automatic the whole thing becomes easier.

Also, u get to realize his inept people really are with cars.
>>
>>37600126
Good luck anon! Remember, if in doubt, flat out :^)
>>
>>37600279
I'm Iranian and I can confirm this to be almost entirely true.
>>
just focus on your driving and what your instructor tells you. you will pass. do complete stops ar stop signs. watch the speed limit. use your blinker. if u fail no big deal you can take it again
>>
>>37601624
Also if any of you end upt with a female instructor, request a change ASAP, I kept arguing with this cunt and I failed 4 times because I was stressed and pissed off before exams , I requested a change and 2 weeks later I passed, best of luck to all anons

it's been a few months since then and I've yet to drive a car , I bought one and now I need to pay 800euros to make it road legal, so I kinda burned myself , sorry for blogposting , I needed to complain somewhere
>>
>>37601745
>I bought one and now I need to pay 800euros to make it road legal, so I kinda burned myself , sorry for blogposting , I needed to complain somewhere
I gave away my old car to my brother for free, that fucker had the balls to bitch about the 1,000 EUR he had to pay to get it fixed again. Try buying a car for one grand.
>>
>>37601782
I bought mine from a friend , he paid 1600 when he got it and he gave it to me for 700 , should have seen it coming I guess
but now that I'm investing in it I really don't feel like getting another one , I'll use it for two years and then hopefully I'll be able to get a better one
>>
I'm surprised I passed the parallel parking part. I don't live in a city or ever visit cities, so I never need to do it. If I ever have to actually parallel park I don't know what I'll do.
>>
>>37601876
Sounds like a good deal. 1,500 bucks for a working vehicle is a bargain I'd take as well.
>>
Drive full force into a building

Do a 3 point turn into your neighbors house

Parallel park in hell
>>
During the eventual test, exaggerate every head turn. They love fucking you with the amount you in the mirrors and shit.
>>
File: 1424933369558.jpg (57KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1424933369558.jpg
57KB, 800x850px
>Being able to afford +$1000 licence
>parents wanting to pay it for you

get out of here, normie scum

go back to /r/DrivingLessons or some shit
>>
>>37602072
That really depends on the country. U.S. driver's licences are much cheaper to get.
>>
File: guE7LX0.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
guE7LX0.png
51KB, 657x527px
i drove for the first time yesterday. I feel like I'll never be able to drive straight
>>
>>37602725
There are lots of gay drivers out there
>>
>>37602759
thanks dad

origangda
>>
>>37600126
After the first few lesson you'll want to drive everyday
>>
File: 688.png (22KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
688.png
22KB, 657x527px
>tfw constantly fucking up driving manual

I am seriously too dumb for this world
>>
File: pepe.png (116KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
116KB, 800x600px
>mfw I failed my driving test 2 times, have to wait 3 months to retake it and I'll probably fail again
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.