[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reasons you haven't killed yourself yet pic related

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1241251532.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1241251532.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
Reasons you haven't killed yourself yet
pic related
>>
>>37599284
Bumping for interest in original
>>
>>37599284
Mom and one friend would be devastated. And psychedellics once a month help me curb the urges. But really when my mom dies id probably heavily turn towards following through the thoughts I have daily and off myself.

The only other thing is to become a dad I think and spread my good genes into another generation. But who am I kidding with that? I'm a social autist.

Last girl that showed interest in me I had a panic attack in front of. And she completely tried to help comfort me, during and after it. I ended up reading her cause I was completely embarrassed since she saw me like that after only like the 3rd time we hung out
>>
>>37599563
Deading*
>>
>>37599284
that's what they want

that's what you want
>>
>>37599284
I wouldn't want to upset/bother my parents, they seem happy lately
>>
>>37599284
Thats a lot of work to do for no real provable benefit and i've recently started to genuinely enjoy the act of making money even if I don't really use it.
>>
Because glorifying depression and suicide is a jewish trick and I'm not gonna fall for it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.