[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents send me to a center where i do activities and group

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: feel.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7KB, 645x773px
>parents send me to a center where i do activities and group therapy with people with mental issues
i should not be here lads, im just a hikikomori and they are insane af

also no qts and we have one fucking chad who became crazy because weed
>>
I wish I had a chance to go to a place like that.

Hiki is a mental disorder.
>>
>>37598593
my parents just sent me into sports pretty seriously. i became chad after a few years. still get episodes of anxiety, fantasizing about weird shit, and hating everybody like a good little edgy faggot, but i can always go back to friends, my wife, a fun job, i can travel etc.

have no way of comparing but if you don't learn to be functional now i'm guessing you'll regret it. even if you're born to be mentally retarded and alone you'll never know what life would be like if you had looked for a place to fit in. socializing and sharing your life with people are skills like anything else.
>>
>>37598769
What are you doing here you normie piece of shit?
>>
>>37598873
fucking your mom regularly.
>>
>>37598593
Raise hell for as many stories as possible
>>
>>37598873
You do realise that some robots change as growing, i just bloomed myself (mid 20's), and now i'm finally learning how to enjoy the normie life with my new looks
But still love vidya and all but got 2 hide it
>>
>>37598593
>tfw insane chad steals your imaginary gf
>>
File: 1495713367773.jpg (77KB, 611x622px) Image search: [Google]
1495713367773.jpg
77KB, 611x622px
That sounds really fun desu. I'd like to do activities with absolute madmen.
>>
>>37598879
>>37599184
GET THE FUCK OUT WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE. YOU'RE NORMIES AND WHEN THE BETA UPRISING COMES YOU WILL HAVE YOUR THROATS PERSONALLY SLIT BY ME
>>
>>37598593
What area are you from? A chad in my town just went psycho from weed and got put in a mental ward.
>>
lol @ how they make youngfags goto all these treatment centres and playgroups.

When I got help for my mental disorder at 29, they just said "oh shit you fucked up m8" and suggested autism bux after the first few sessions and set me up with that and havent offered anything in regards to going to some autistic group socializing things.
>>
>>37600226
sound like a 14 year old newfag. get off yourself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.