[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 6

File: seashell-tfl.jpg (33KB, 485x315px) Image search: [Google]
seashell-tfl.jpg
33KB, 485x315px
Sex position edition

Fembots who have had sex: which position is your favorite and why?

Fembots who haven't had sex: which position seems the best and why?

Robots: just do your beta thing
>>
>>37598502
people always talk how missionary is the least lewd position but that kind of missionary is the lewdest thing

it's the best tho
>>
>Fembot thread
>Lewd op

I wonder who's behind this
>>
>>37598502
>Robots: just do your beta thing
Don't mind if I do

Femanons, reminder that you are all beautiful and lovely human beings
>>
>>37598570
thanks robot kun
>>
File: soft.jpg (552KB, 1140x1024px) Image search: [Google]
soft.jpg
552KB, 1140x1024px
I really want to try the loving positions. I think id like those the best
>>
>>37598603
this one sucks if the dick is too big because you cant have full contact
>>
Doggystyle with hair pulled back :-)
>>
>>37598615
aw really, I like small cocks because (shota fetish) so thats okay
>>
>>37598642
Yeah but it depends on your vagina and what it can take, which is random in my experience

you dont see any appeal in big ones?
>>
femanons: what's it like not existing? or if you do exist, what's it like ruining everything including this board? what's it like not belonging here because you'll never relate to the people who've experienced true adversity?
>>
>>37598570
Very kind and appreciated but unfortunately unrealistic
>>
>>37598662
No not really, big dicks are gross
>>
i like being lifted up and fucked while hes standing up
>>
File: vcLwTA1.jpg (108KB, 452x913px) Image search: [Google]
vcLwTA1.jpg
108KB, 452x913px
>>37598717
I think the larger surface area allows for more detail which results in higher potential for good aesthetics
>>
Normies ouut
>>
>>37598736
And I think that's fucking disgusting, never post again
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM

GET OUT NOW
>>
>>37598502
I've absolutely no idea but this thing with my legs over my partners shoulders seems pretty good.
>>
of course. fems always have to ruin everything in real life, why not my fucking board? easy life pieces of shit
>>
>>37598760
Sorry, I spoilered so you knew what's coming
>>
>>37598772
Are you a virgin? What makes it appealing?
>>
>>37598775
I'm a dude pretending, why would you try to show me your dick in the first place? Mines bigger anyway, I don't even have to crop out my hands.
>>
Woah calm the fuck down senpai
>>
>>37598736
I wouldn't do it irl but it looks good
>>
>>37598773
Us girls are taking over this board you pathetic loser. And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it, loser. Women are more deserving of robot status than men. We have to work hard to get a good man. Any guy can go out and fuck some dumb slut, unless they're losers like you. Bye!
>>
>>37598806
either you're a guy pretending or this is shitty fem bait. you don't belong here.
>>
>>37598806
>retards will respond to this earnestly
>>
>>37598781
Yeah I am.
I don't know honestly, having my legs up just seems like a good position, I read that's its easier to reach your gspot if your butt is a bit elevated and such.
And it just looks good. Eye contact, really close and good to get dicked well (I figure).
>>
>>37598822
If the guy is good and big it's the best position to get dicked really hard if you're into that
some can't take it
>>
File: 78430165.jpg (30KB, 540x533px) Image search: [Google]
78430165.jpg
30KB, 540x533px
The one that Daddy can hold me and give me kisses and be close while hes using me hard and deep.
>>
In my experience, girls like the missionary hug fuck the most. Probably doggy style the least.
>>
Fembots can you confirm to me that you get hornier during ovulation and consider more men attractive?
>>
fembots don't exist you stupid cunt
>>
>>37598846
I'm not sure I could take it really, at least nothing too big. I have a 15cm/5in dildo that I can ride pretty well but I'm not sure I could handle anything much bigger.

>>37598863
Yes, 100%. Besides getting absurdly horny I start actually thinking about getting pregnant, as in, I want to get impregnated.
Dunno if it's like that for everyone.
>>
>>37598893
Are you a virgin? Have you started having the impregnation thoughts early in your life or a bit later?

Creampie with impregnation dirty talk is really hot

[spoiler[Is this a good enough segway to ask if you'd exchange email or skype?[/spoiler]
>>
I'm feeling really bad tonight anons

>be me
>female friend of a friend moves in
>don't really know her
>Most of my other roommates move out
> only me, friend, and female friend here

A few days ago
> female friend brings her THOT friends over
>one of them super-lightweight and hilarious
>get along really well with them
>they're really open and DTF
>growinghope.exe
>Having a kickback at my place tonight, girl I like comes over a 3rd time tonight
>she's super drunk

>cuddles up onna couch with guy she just met

being an untouchable beta sucks ass.
>>
>>37598822
Want sum fuk Becky

East coast here
>>
>>37598923
So you're a lesbian fembot or what?
>>
>>37598923
Forgot to mention,

>girl I like just broke up with her Chad bf today

>they're all size queens

>tfw average

I never had a shot anyway, but it was nice to be in denial for a little bit, ya know.
My female roommate is really chill and we get along fine, had like a 3 hour conversation about the future and shit. I'd bang her, but she isn't into hook-ups/ im a total retard.

I didn't wanna become this, but I am.
>>
>>37598913
Fucked up the spoilers there goes my alpha moment
>>
>>37598913
Yeah, I am.
Well, early meaning something like 16 I guess?
>fucking up spoilers
[email protected]

>>37598935
On another continent, sorry. Also you missed ovulation anyway.
>>
>>37598953
No, Im a straight dude, but a total bot apparently. This is my first time being around normal girls so that probably has something to do with it
>graduated senior
>go to engineering school
>not many women
>women we have are far from normal, taken, and/or focused on doing career stuff
>school is basically this board, so many of them dont hookup with guys here anyway.

>still here taking an investment course, then im out
>>
I really like reverse cowgirl and looking at myself in the mirror. Or anything where we aren't face to face.
People talk about how great eye contact is during sex, but I think that's only true if you love the person. Otherwise it's awkward and weird.
>>
>>37598977
sent, did you get it?
>>
>>37599015
Why would I want to get dicked by someone I don't love?
>>
>>37599015
If we're talking not face to face why wouldnt you prefer doggystyle? far superior
>>
>>37598502
>Fembots who have had sex

>female
>sex
>robot

Those three things don't go with each other you stupid thot.

Leave this place and go on with your easymode life.
>>
>>37599025
why would you want to love someone? ew
>>37599053
that's fine too
>>
Reverse cowgirl in front of mirror so you can see yourself fuck. I like spreading the girls cheeks and making her watch. Shit is money.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>37599015
>I really like reverse cowgirl and looking at myself in the mirror.
>>
>>37599065
she wont be able to see her ass in reverse cowgirl you idiot
>>
>>37599062
Why wouldn't you? Love is probably pretty great.

>>37599074
Lol, was my first thought too.
>>
prone bone pls senpai
>>
pro tip: all fembots had sex

most had it at 13-17yo
some at 11-12yo but that's rare
>>
>>37599181
There's plenty of virgin fembots
>>
>tfw no secretly lewd fembot gf
>>
>>37599374
>secretly
Look at this thread anon, half of it is probably shlicking it.
>>
is there a single real girl itt?
>>
>>37599324
I didn't know you could put that many lies in so few words.
>>
>>37599546
No, we're all trannies and traps, there's no girls on the Internet, silly.
>>
>>37599324
I'm shocked the universe did not collapse with a lie that big
>>
i prefer missionary because i like the intimacy, though i'm also partial to riding her from up top. if i'm not bottoming in a sense, i like strapping on and hitting it from the back.
>>
Riding seems the best. I can control all the angles, speed, and most importantly depth this way I don't have to worry about being crushed or someone going to deep when they get too enthusiastic.
>>
>>37598502
>Fembots who have had sex
>"""Fembots"""
>who have had sex
>>
>>37598570
>reminder that you are all beautiful and lovely human beings
Stop being such a faggot cuck. They'd cut your dick off with a rusty knife if someone promised them Chad's unconditional love in return.
>>
>>37599728
Definitely agree with this, having a bit of control is probably pretty good.
>>
>>37598806
Shit bait but I'll bite anyway.
>We have to work hard to get a good man
>not eating like a pig
>going out walking daily for very few miles
>hard work
very hitlarious, here's my upvote and sheeit.
>>
>>37599757
desu I'd cut his dick off just to see what's it like.
>>
>>37599796
That's why women deserve to be exterminated and replaced with far superior Android waifus.
>>
>>37599757
>unconditional

Anon you know better then that, all it would take is a wink from Chad
>>
>>37599813
I definitely agree. Can I get an android husbando too?
>>
>>37598502
My wife and I do this one a lot.
>>
>>37599826
If you can afford it sure.
>>
>>37599911
Hooray then.
>>
>>37599960
Hooray as long as feminists don't manage to ban them.
>>
>fembots

ayy lmao. There are literally no roasties here. Roasties have zero reason to come here. Ever
>>
>>37600040
Fuck it, then I'll just move to Japan and get my android husbando there.
>>
>>37600040
Sadly already underway.
There was his expo type meeting recently that had several "experts" in the field chatting about the pro's and con's for allowing or banning such things. The outcome wasn't pretty and it was the biggest chat about it so far and will probably be referenced heavily unless a bigger one takes place when actual laws are being made around it.
America particularly will be screwed it will piggyback off the obscure laws that prevent genetic experiments and cloning on humans due to the wordage being catchall.
>>
>>37598502
Doggy. Missionary doesn't suck but either I just want to get fucked hard, in which case there's better positions, or I want it to be slower and sexier, in which case there's better positions.
>>
>>37598717
Too big, yeah. Too long, yeah. Average length and slightly above average girth is the sweet spot.
>>
>>37600043
Maybe if they want something to laugh at while chad nails them in their chair
>>
>>37600043
r9k is one of the biggest sources of entertainment on 4chan
>>
>>37600259
I can't imagine reading threads while getting dicked works too well.
>>
>>37600417
That looks cut...
>>
File: 20170528_125205.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170528_125205.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>37600456
Everyone says that but it really isnt. Just small foreskin and a big bellend i guess?
>>
>>37598502
that position seems ideal
>>
>>37601725
Have you ever tried to touch your toes to your ears? Shits hard and it hurts.
>>
>>37601818
Not her but the only thing I'm good at is gymnastics so I'm pretty flexible. Not sure I could hold that position for a long enough time to actually have sex but the idea is fun.
>>
I did that to a girl and she said it felt like punching her cervix. I don't have a very large penis.

I think that position is for if you have a micropenis or are trying to fick a morbidly obese girl
>>
>fembot
let this fucking meme die already
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.