[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain to me why i shouldnt wife a qt chinese girl. at least

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

explain to me why i shouldnt wife a qt chinese girl. at least then i will have guaranteed a future for my lineage. the white race is doomed. the jews have ripped away the christian foundations of our society and culture. there is no pulling out of this death spiral. the chinese are immune to jewish trickery since they are themselves a type of jew. this is why china has existed for 5000 years and cannot be conquered or destroyed.
>>
>>37598244
You make a lot of fucking sense. I mean were pretty muched fucked anyway am I right? Might as well get a cutie Chinese your seed.
>>
File: 1487302180259.jpg (88KB, 800x684px) Image search: [Google]
1487302180259.jpg
88KB, 800x684px
>>37598325
>>37598244
no you are cowards

Even when the white race was at its lowest men like hitler prevailed , he would eb ashamed to see the modern world.

You are quitting before the war has even started
>>
Ive recently started datung a chinese girl, chinese culture is like inherently redpilled by default. They think in such a practical, hard-realism way without any real idealism. my gf will say absolutely savage, racist things and I think shes joking because theyre so over the top by western standards, but she never is
>>
>>37598244
asian wives are cold and bitchy i hear.

that's why Elliot turned out so bad. His sister was a daddy's girl and associated with the optimistic white culture so she turned out alright.
>>
>>37598352
and you are fighting a war that is already lost
>>
How do you plan on getting one? It's not possible without money. None of them will marry a fat NEET.
>>
File: s079120349-300.jpg (480KB, 2000x1499px) Image search: [Google]
s079120349-300.jpg
480KB, 2000x1499px
>>37598380
>that's why Elliot turned out so bad.
Except he was mainly brought up by a step mother.
He was still begging for money to his bio-mom until shortly before he died.
>>
>>37598244
Pathetic coward you're a disgrace to the white race
>>
>>37598360
>my gf will say absolutely savage, racist things
Examples please?
>>
>>37598244
Had a past gf who was Chinese. Her family was cool, they would make all kinds of racist jokes about blacks and they'd all laugh, I had a fun time joining in. They don't trust (((banks))) and save and live frugally so they can live comfy in autumn years. Chinese are totally red pill.

Downsides are the crap food and high expectations of success. If you don't make enough money she'll leave fast, but that's women in general really.

The Chinese are brutally honest, so don't get too mad if they give you grief, they do that to everyone.
>>
>>37598244
Cute non-white people don't exist. That girl in pic related looks identical to every other Asian person ive seen online. Except she looks really creepy.
>>
>>37598244
I don't have to explain anything to you. You're a wimp that can't handle the slightest amount of effort and nothing I say will change that pathetic mindset of yours.

Enjoy the gook pussy.
>>
Your a piece of shit OP.

Tell me where you live , I be sure to spit in your grave when you bite the curb
>>
>>37598244
I was lucky enough to land a gf from motherland (Hungarian). Not only is she a non degenerate and a virgin (before she met me), she is by default redpilled due to her upbringing (somewhat though, mostly apolitical, but she quickly adopted my views).

Eastern euro girls are pretty much the last safe haven of redpilled whites. Otherwise, seek out girls in more rural/religious areas in your country. Cities and suburbs are generally shit for finding women that haven't drank the koolaid.

But in all honesty for me, I don't care about the whole "save the white race" nonsense. I don't buy into the whole "brown by 2050" shit, whites naturally stick to there own. I personally just want a white wife, white kids, and parents that are happy that I kept my family lineage white.
>>
File: yh4-ENsT.jpg (173KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
yh4-ENsT.jpg
173KB, 1252x1252px
>>37598901
>>37598885
>>37598713
>you're a pathetic coward for getting laid while I jerk my microdick off in my mom's basement
Found a picture of you anon
>>
>>37599066
Ohh I get it, you're trying to implicate that disagreeing with OP's yellow fever mental gymnastics makes us an undesirable sexless loser. Haha, good one.

Kind of a weak argument, if that's what you were going for. Reddit might be more your speed, I heard they hate white nationalists too.
>>
>>37599066
>generic roastie argument #90087

I swear its not writing these shit comments sometimes.No substance , non energy, nothing
>>
>>37599130
Post a picture of yourself then, prove me wrong you ugly neckbeard virgin.
>>
File: evil12thcentwoman.jpg (26KB, 350x278px) Image search: [Google]
evil12thcentwoman.jpg
26KB, 350x278px
>>37598244
t. hapa (but look hispanic)

Chinese women are far far worse than you can imagine. All of the common complaints I hear about the "evil western woman" is even worse with Chinese girls.

My (Chinese) mother twice sued my father for not paying enough child support, only to have the court rule that he was paying too much. Sound familiar?

My mother also loved to have one-night stands after the divorce, and got plastic surgery to make it easier for her to do so. She started molesting me when I was 12 due to her "failure" to find a decent man.

Of course, my father, being the victim of yellow fever, married another Chinese woman. In a desperate attempt to keep his marriage from falling apart, he does everything she tells him to, without openly disagreeing with anything she says. She wants him to quit his lawyer job to work for her. Did I mention that my stepmother also started hitting me when I was 11? Asian women are not kind to their kids (tiger mother).

First kiss was with a 3/4 chinese, 1/4 korean girl. I found out later that she cheated on her boyfriend, and has slept with many of my friends. Thankfully I didn't end up going out with her (just a one-night stand).

continued...
>>
File: madam-sin.jpg (34KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
madam-sin.jpg
34KB, 448x252px
>>37599733
Chinese women who are strangers regularly act nasty toward me, for little reason. Because I look hispanic, gook women in my apartment building will accuse me of being an intruder, calling the landlord/police on me when they see me. This has happened twice in the past 3 months.

Chinese customers sometimes refer to me by racial slurs are work. They are also, by far, the most annoying. They literally only care about their own kind. Only when I can convince them that I am half-Chinese, do they start respecting me. This is usually by speaking Chinese, which I was forced to learn. Only a small minority of them like white guys.

I don't know where all of these white victims of "jewish trickery" are, but I've never met them. The white "Stacys" in my life were mostly nice to me. There was never much bullying other than some light teasing. My ideal gf is a tall, gorgeous Dutch/Swedish girl.

Unlike these assholes: >>37598901, >>37598885, >>37598713, I'm not going to tell you that you are a coward. Chinese women are simply master manipulators that specifically look for easy targets to leech off of. I don't want you to become another victim, like my father.
>>
>>37599738
>>37599733
In case my anecdotal evidence isn't enough for you, pay attention to pic related.

Why do you think every man, EXCEPT ASIAN MEN, prefer asian women. It's because only asian men, having grown up with asian women, can see through their lies.
>>
File: most popular races.png (254KB, 1104x1095px) Image search: [Google]
most popular races.png
254KB, 1104x1095px
>>37599758
Whoopsy-daisy
>>
>>37599733
>my anecdote means hundreds of millions of women are the same as my experience
Kill yourself you absolute retard. No one cares about your life story.
>>
>>37600098
"/r9k/ is a forum dedicated to anonymous sharing of personal anecdotes on the image board site 4chan. The /r9k/ community is most well-known for its greentext stories that antagonize social norms and celebrate singledom."

You seem to forget why we are here.

And if you are OP, you clearly didn't want to be convinced in the first place.
>>
pussy smell like sushi
>>
>>37598842
>That girl in pic related identitical to every Asian person ive seen online
>being this close to understanding yellow fever
>>
>>37600142
"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

no, I'm not OP. You just have moronic logic.
>>
>>37598360
The thing is, we "joke" about white people too. Just not when we're in front of them. We talk about how savage it is to walk into a house with shoes on and how they're all so fat and all that stuffs.
>>
>>37598352
Of course pic is unrelated, Hitler was never elected.
>>
>>37600238
Well, if you don't believe me, there's not much I can do to prove my story is true. If you do happen to like Chinese girls, don't say you weren't warned.
>>
>>37600326
This really only applies to American "whites".
>>
>>37600424
Ha ha, you don't think that's the only thing we joke about, do you?
>>
>>37600436
No but I'm just saying, those sterotypes are things that white Europeans joke about Americans too. I'm sure you have plenty of other material.
>>
>>37600424
>assuming PoC can understand anything outside of race.
They don't understand ethnicity, religion, or wealth. They hijacked the American left with muh racism. They're the most self-interested, group-thinking people around
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 641x603px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 641x603px
Why do you niggerfaggots care what my racial preference is
>>
>>37598244

You should. Breed that yellow puss.
>>
File: Stars_&_Stripes_&_Hitler_Dead2.jpg (62KB, 410x600px) Image search: [Google]
Stars_&_Stripes_&_Hitler_Dead2.jpg
62KB, 410x600px
>>37598244
>wife a qt chinese girl.
That's what I did. Was a KV until 23, then learned decent spoken chinese and found a chinese girl
>ripped away the christian foundations of our society and culture.
That's why I went after chinese women. I left Christianity, but still wanted a conservative, gf. There are no conservative nonreligious white girls in america.
>>37598352
>men like hitler prevailed
This might be news to you but hitler an hero'ed in a bunker in 1945.

>>37598360
>my gf will say absolutely savage, racist things and I think shes joking because theyre so over the top by western standards, but she never is
My wife likes to say
>nan nu bu ping deng (men and women are not equal)
It took me over a year to realize that she fundamentally believes this to her core.
>>37598380
>asian wives are cold and bitchy i hear.
I can't say anything about asian mothers, but my wife is very sweet. She makes lunch for me everyday, gives me sex at least 3x per week, and encourages me when I'm sad.
>>37598713
>Pathetic coward you're a disgrace to the white race
I don't get why you care about race so much that you forget the true battle is not about skin color but about cultural values. Conservative whites and chinese both agree that hard work and capability should matter more than identity politics and affirmative action. How can you not see asians as our allies?
>>37598779
Bump
>>37598842
>Except she looks really creepy.
Op's picture looks creepy because that girl is wearing her body weight in makeup and probably is wearing eye widening contacts. Slit eyed no makeup chinese are the cutest.
>>37598982
>Eastern euro girls
That's another good option anon. I'm happy for you
>>37599733
>>37599738
That's a sad story anon. Hope you are doing better now. Can I ask though, is your mom conservative in terms of social values? There are a lot of self entitled women of every nationality, even some chinese.
>>37600326
Tell me more horible things you say about whites.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.