[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Promiscuity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1215.png (331KB, 775x1380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1215.png
331KB, 775x1380px
How true is this? I thought women were more promiscuous than men.
Can anyone refute this source.
>>
>>37597836
[Citation needed]
Are the results controlled for different factors
>>
>>37597836
Possibly women lying and claiming to have less partners
>>
I'm always skeptical of these kinds of studies, since I've been surveyed for them twice and lied both times.
>>
>>37597836
Try playing with the number of sexual partners a bit. I'd be interested in seeing what results that would yield.
>>
>>37597836
wat on earth would make you think women are more promiscuous than men?
>>
File: 1496641332617.jpg (10KB, 322x313px) Image search: [Google]
1496641332617.jpg
10KB, 322x313px
>aged 15-44
Instantly dropped

Using a wide gap like this to misrepresent statistics really activates my almonds
>>
>>37597836
Every other actual source I've seen btfo this one so nope.
>>
>>37597891
>>37598726

this and this. also, think about what that finding implies: there are lots of men being fairly successful at getting chicks, and then relatively few woman getting a lot of dicks, but that those women are super sluts that are able to compensate for all the rest of women. this may be intuitive to some, but for every new sex partner a man has, a women must have a new sex partner also (obviously this excludes homos). i would bet that if you tallied up the responses of all men and women, the total number of sex partners would not come close to matching because men exaggerate up and women exaggerate down.

one gender cannot be more promiscuous than the other, mathematically. the only imbalance can be in the distribution (lots of moderate sluts or a few super sluts).
>>
>>37597836
When girls have sex a lot, they're sluts, and when guys do it, they get positive reactions. I always thought men had more sexual partners
>>
>>37599021
Both men and women lie. Women underreport their numbers while men exaggerate it.

The rule of thumb for the true women's number of sexual partners is to divide by 3.
>>
>>37598995
you don't know women do you?
>>
>post actually researched real study that goes against the herd mentality of /r9k/
>gets angry denial and made-up "studies" and memes as rebuttal

/r9k/ in a nutshell.
>>
Think about a bipartite graph. In a purely heterosexual world, (Real world - >5%pop?) Men only link with women, so every time a Chad fucks a Roastie, the number of sex partners on each side has increased by one. Just woke up, but I think those numbers are mathematically false.

I'm positive that there are better versions of whatever I said online
>>
>>37597836
They aren't; they're just pickier.
>>
>>37597836
>women were more promiscuous than men
It is testosterone which makes people more promiscuous unless women who participate in studies are liars.
>>
>>37599021
Before:
-male virgin: bad
-male slut: good
-female virgin: good
-female slut: bad
Now it's more and more common that
-male virgin: bad
-male slut: good
-female virgin: good
-female slut: good
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.