[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are my ausbots doing tonight? Right now chad is getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0116.jpg (117KB, 630x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0116.jpg
117KB, 630x627px
What are my ausbots doing tonight? Right now chad is getting ready for a night of partying and getting laid
>>
Getting drunk alone while I should be studying for my exam on Monday. But I'm watching anime instead.

Sounds ok right? Except I'm fucking 37 and I'm still doing this shit. I downloaded all the SNES roms and ordered a SNES USB controller off ebay and I'm planning a Chronotrigger run within the next week.
>>
File: IMG_0128.jpg (87KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0128.jpg
87KB, 1024x576px
>>37597218
Wish I had a /brobot/ I could get drunk with, being lonely sucks desu

3171 here
>>
>>37597178
Being sad over my oneitis breaking up with me even though it was 3 weeks ago.

Gonna transfer colleges to my old one and get an apartment so i'm not living with my parents in the middle of nowhere, might help me not be so depressed.

Maybe ill be able to get back with her. I don't know, I hate life.
>>
I couldn't be fucked going and playing MtG tonight so I'm going to bed soon. Just so tired.
>>
>>37597273
4059 here. You're a long way away. I just came back here in December. I grew up here.

Lived in other countries/places for a while. Most recently I was in NSW. I moved back to Brisbane to go to Uni. I walked through my old neighbourhood this week. Walked past my childhood home, my grandparents place. Past both my schools and the second place I lived in after my parents sold their house. Took me about 2-3 hours. I nearly cried. I couldn't even afford to rent or live there now. It's changed so much but really, it hasn't changed at all.

I think some Asians own the house I grew up in now. That hurt the most I think. Being lonely with no friends or family is terrible. But there's suburbs here in Brisbane where you feel like you're the only Aussie left.
>>
>>37597300
Did she step on your heart with stiletto shoes anon?
>>
>>37597985
Nah, but in my eyes she is the cutest girl in the world, satisfied all my fetishes, even the most depraved ones, was significantly younger and shorter than me, and was pretty cool.

But she is young and impulsive and comes from a shitty background so her leaving me wasn't super unexpected, but never felt the way I did about any other girl before.

Still get random pangs of anxiety and depression over it. She is the first thing on my mind each morning and last thing I think about before I fall asleep, and I even dream about her most nights.

Love sucks.
>>
File: IMG_0195.jpg (187KB, 1000x928px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0195.jpg
187KB, 1000x928px
>>37598004
It sure does, all you can do is move on and be urself
>>
>>37598030
It's hard. I can still fuck her because I am actually good at the whole sex thing and am hung and all our kinks line up. But that keeps my feelings going for her.

I am going to work on finishing my degree and getting my own place, and keep working out.

Started exercising seriously about 2 weeks ago and already losing fat and gaining some muscle.

Long shot but since I am already in attraction-wise on a lot of things with her, could improve my chances of getting her back, plus being more successful and having a good life and shit since she is poor and has a shitty family and all sorts of stuff.

I don't know, that isn't my main goal, and I won't cut off any avenues of success or chances with other girls, but she just has such a stranglehold on my heart, it is ridiculous.
>>
>>37598064
Damn dude don't fall for the entire turning a hoe into a housewife meme, that's how people get cucked.

But i guess all women are fucking shit backstabbers in the end so idk
>>
>>37598100
I know anon, it is just difficult.
To be fair I don't think it is impossible, but I will just have to see what happens, like I said I will not make it my thing entirely, but if it happens then I won't be against it if she gets her act together.

But seriously anon she called me daddy 24/7, we would fuck while looking at loli stuff together, she was under 5 feet tall, mega cute, died hair. Lots of red flags but lots of good shit as well. I miss just lying around with her and feeling good.
Just gonna keep working on myself for me and see where things go, either way, I win.
plus her life isn't that great so I can subtly rub that in and see if that does anything,
at the very least she might feel regretful about how she ended things
but that is mostly mental illness talking, I believe.
>>
File: IMG_0187.png (340KB, 494x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0187.png
340KB, 494x627px
Anyone in Melbourne feel like meeting and getting drunk or stoned?
>>
Being very tired. It's been a hell of a week at work. I've taken the 4 days after the Monday public holiday off so I have a nice long stretch of days off, which I plan on spending studying.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.