[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guide on how to be charismatic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 40_segesta_tempio_wishsicily.jpg (84KB, 800x443px) Image search: [Google]
40_segesta_tempio_wishsicily.jpg
84KB, 800x443px
First step:

Make compliments without exaggerating:

>Stacy your dress looks good!
>Hey anon, looking good! Nice pants!

Step two, always, and I mean ALWAYS held your head high, like you're some sort of Greek, fierce warrior.

Autist will be mad at you because you're not staring at the ground, but LOOK at everyone in the eyes and NEVER look at your feet

Third step

Work out, it gives you dopamine and a good frame

Last step: Be yourself

This means being spontaneous, speaking your mind, not "trying too hard", follow your passions, and people will flock to you.

Thanks for your attention, you all are beautiful, cheers!
>>
File: test.jpg (107KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
107KB, 499x700px
>>37596914
just read the actual guide faggot

selfstairway.com/wp-content/uploads/First-Impressions.pdf
>>
>>37596914
Kek no. Trash guide, absolutely worthless.
The key to being charismatic is to be yourself. What you're describing is some beta suck-up shit.
>>
>>37596914
t. wannabe norman
>>
Will work-out increase my testosterone levels (the one kind) and contribute to my hair loss?
>>
>be yourself

Kys senpai
>>
>be yourself
>be this

But if I'm not spontaneous or speaking my mind, how will that be "myself"?
>>
File: danke.jpg (833KB, 2233x720px) Image search: [Google]
danke.jpg
833KB, 2233x720px
>>37596914
>just be yourself bro
worked for him!
>>
>>37596914
I hope you die a slow death and your family members will forget you you absolute worthless faggot
>>
File: 1496993194700.jpg (66KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
1496993194700.jpg
66KB, 800x682px
>>37596914
>just be yourself

This is all we did since our birth for the most part and why we are here instead of Stacy's room.
>>
File: im alone, right.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
im alone, right.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>37596946
>how to be outgoing
>1st step: be more outgoing!

don't you think we KNOW that?
>>
>>37596914
>Step two, always, and I mean ALWAYS held your head high, like you're some sort of Greek, fierce warrior.

Good advice. You also need to look into peoples eyes when you speak with them. Some people will look into your eyes and then down - mostly betas
>>
File: feel guy smiling.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feel guy smiling.gif
13KB, 633x758px
I've been trying to hold my head up for a while now and can do it effortlessly. Sounds ridiculous but at least it's something.

Feels kind of good when I'm walking down a street and someone who walks past looks down into the ground or to the side.
>>
>>37596914
>Last step: Be yourself
>This means being spontaneous, speaking your mind, not "trying too hard", follow your passions,

So what if yourself (who you naturally are) is not spontaneous, isn't passionate, and often lacks strong opinions to speak your mind about?
>>
>>37596914

That's legit.
expecially first two step.
Compliments are a little trick, people who recieve them like the validation and to do so they must think that your opinion has a value.

I always compliments people in what they seems to care.
Event nowadays at work is stilla great way to get something out of somone
>>
>>37598966
I've been doing the same as well as making brief eye contact with every person in my field of view

I don't like it but it's better than looking down like a defeated animal.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.