[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dropout/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: 1478281658384.png (30KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
1478281658384.png
30KB, 747x491px
/dropout/ thread

I have maybe a month where i can get my diploma, otherwise it's a GED for me. even then its a stretch. been a while since my class graduated but a few strings were pulled.

any robots have a GED? any robots have nothing at all? general discussion
>>
bump

also feel free to share reasons for dropping out
>>
im working on my master thesis, my partner and best friend lied so he wouldnt need to to do the last additions on it. fuck him.
>>
>>37596893
I got mine a few weeks ago, applied to a college and their admissions deadline is at the end of this month. GED is super easy, I haven't taken a high school math class beyond geometry (and failed all of them) but still earned a 55% on the GED math.

What you'll need to do is take the SAT / ACT and hope to god your language / English skills can counterballast your math. My SAT scores come in in 3 days so wish me luck robots. If I don't make it in to this one I'm going to community college with the failed normies and college rejects like myself
>>
>>37597142
good luck on the SAT man

also thats good news, i consider myself a pretty passionate writer but i suck major dick at mathematics

what do you plan to do once you get it?
>>
>>37596893
I dropped out of highschool, but I also graduated early
dropped out 2nd semester of junior year, ended up going back 3 months later during the summer to make up a couple credits and then I overloaded the following semester of what would be my first senior semester so I could graduate at the end of that semester

after dropping out and just working at a movie theater I realized life would be a shit if I just went with a GED. get the diploma, it's worth it and you won't beat yourself up feeling like a failure for not getting what everyone else got. don't let yourself fall down that low man, pick yourself up and make something out of your life, because that GED will haunt you forever
>>
>>37597182
I've been lucky enough to be proficient at music and I'm either going to major in it or major in psychology and become Jordan Peterson, probably minor in music.
>>
>>37597222
hell yeah man
>>37597212
anon please dont scare me. what if its too late? what if my dream is to work on an oil pipeline?
>>
>>37597264
you got a month left, do everything you can
talk to the guidance counselor for help
express how badly you want the diploma and they'll help you
i owe it to my guidance counselor for that same reason, he talked to the principal and pulled some strings about it
>>
I dropped out in my senior year, did charter school and dropped out of that.
I did all the classes and everything to get my GED, but I never did the final and basically I'm sitting here like, fuck. I've gotten pretty far job wise saying I just graduated high school because nobody ever fuckin checks, but I do still feel kind of bad. I might have to go through all the dumbass classes and actually do the final and get my GED all over again, but at least I'd efel a little bit more validated.
>>
>>37597349
Same anon, but also, I dropped out because I just couldn't handle school. I wasn't socially retarded or retarded in general (apparently), but I just hated teachers, I hated all the kids that went to my school and subscribed themselves to shitty labels and other garbage like that. I want to pursue music, and you don't really need a high school diploma for that, but you still need a crazy drive and lots of luck for that to happen. I'm also a lazy piece of shit and legit never did homework since about, the 4th grade. I feel like dropping out isnt a bad thing necessarily, unless you drop out to do drugs or some shit. Idk. My life is a mess either way, but there are still chances no matter who you are.
>>
>>37597312
I feel like even with the month, I still lost my last chance. It wasn't even my choice, my homelife fucked me over right when it mattered. I'd have to really get on my knees
>>
>>37597222
You are literally me. All my passion is in music, but I'm not sure how I feel about majoring in college in it. I want to start a band and play shitty underground shows and see where that takes me.
>>
File: 1496898655053.png (258KB, 700x833px) Image search: [Google]
1496898655053.png
258KB, 700x833px
Dropped out in 9th grade.. still haven't gotten a GED and I have no idea what im gonna do with my life. i fucking hate myself and ill probably commit suicide soon.
>>
>>37597503
dont do it anon. we live in a world full of options. the creative survive. somehow
>>
>>37597503
I feel you. I'm pretty much in the same situation. I've been at a loss for a while.
>>
File: 1496856148575.png (396KB, 1832x2366px) Image search: [Google]
1496856148575.png
396KB, 1832x2366px
>>37597570
im not creative whatsoever.

actually one of the reasons i hate myself so much is cause im extremely uncreative and dumb
>>
>>37597600
you can change that my friend. unless you didnt get enough oxygen in the womb or something
>>
Does dropping outta college count for this thread? Because I did that twice.
>>
>>37597627
yes. i also dropped out of community college, while we're on that topic
>>
>>37597610
>you can change that my friend
please tell me how..
>>
>>37597600
>>37597503
are you a qtp2t waifu tier grill
>>
File: 1496850292352.jpg (175KB, 555x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496850292352.jpg
175KB, 555x800px
>>37597725
i wish ;-; (original)
>>
File: 1463226298346.gif (15KB, 191x267px) Image search: [Google]
1463226298346.gif
15KB, 191x267px
>>37596893

HS drop out. Don't sweat it big daddy you can still make money and not have shit.

I type this to you on a 10k puter setup 8--)

You just gotta start life my man and make the best decisions you can in life yo.
>>
>>37596893
got my GED then went and got my two year at the local CC. i always fucked around, i had no respect for 90% of the school system and stopped doing homework around the 5th grade. i passed all tests, never would be held back, spent tons of time in detention of various kinds cuz id always talk and laugh and be really, really disrespectful. kinda wish i had learned discipline back then, it took a few years of real world and then real school before i was a master of my self. so what im saying is you can absolutely slay as long as you go and get a real education in post secondary. learn the shit you want, the shit you care about (core classes aside) its fucking amazing, school is so easy still but this time i get to gain mastery in what i want, in what i feel is the best.
>>
>>37597648
I just wish I had gone to college a few years later when I was ready. It's half my parents fault for forcing me into school and half my fault for not putting in the work
>>
File: 1496906384554.png (61KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
1496906384554.png
61KB, 576x507px
>>37596893
I didn't drop out of high school, but I did fail a few classes junior and senior yrs (about 4) and skipped a lot. My GPA 1st and 2nd year + IB weighted GPA still carried me to graduation with a ~3.9 however

But I've already dropped out of college twice, even though it's paid off for me in full. It's just too boring and I'm not super interested in anything right now. Joining the military is my last hope honestly
>>
>>37597600
wow are you me?

origu
>>
File: 1473961377834.png (335KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473961377834.png
335KB, 600x600px
>>37597803
>>37597858
makes me feel good

oreigiginaiaal
>>
how is it even possible to drop out of highschool. are you legit retards?
>>
File: ! ! ! ! I hate myself more.png (442KB, 1028x791px) Image search: [Google]
! ! ! ! I hate myself more.png
442KB, 1028x791px
>>37597503
I feel same.
After i reached 18 y/o and my neet money disappeared, i had to work in hard "above-minimum" wage jobs which i hate.
Im fat, depressed, stressed, apathetic and nihilistic anon.
I have no ambition, no dream, nothing. Every time i wrote application for job, the section "where you see yourself in five years" i always left blank.
I hate myself and want to kys everyday.
>>
>>37597986
for me it was a social anxiety thing and having no friends

I had my GED within 6 weeks of dropping out
>>
>>37597986
too difficult to juggle schoolwork with the shit that went on at home. dysfunctional shit, if i wasnt already worried about my mental health i wouldve ended up strung out like the rest of my neighborhood
>>
File: k5wbgoj.jpg (98KB, 872x960px) Image search: [Google]
k5wbgoj.jpg
98KB, 872x960px
I have a GED. Dropped out due to bullying and other crybaby shit, was also on meds fucking with my moods. Currently employed at a 7eleven. I wanna die.
>>
>>37597986
i was getting sexually abused by an older person and i was at my 3rd high school when I dropped out
I just stopped going, had no friends, no family support, hated everything about myself and my life and didn't want to deal with all the happy retards at school

it just became too much stress and when you're that stressed out especially as a young teenager you don't wanna do shit

i always was top of the class without studying, too, just wasted potential because of my life circumstances
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.