[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do l get a house like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1492202609124.jpg (613KB, 1580x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1492202609124.jpg
613KB, 1580x1068px
How do l get a house like this?
>>
>>37596778
Start sucking dicc boi
>>
>>37596778
talk to a construction company
take out a loan
buy a ladder and a couple bottles of windex to clean all that fucking glass, also a broom to sweep the bird nests off of that ledge
>>
Can buy/rent houses like that on Craig's list or build it yourself/hire someone. Also gotta keep local tax shit, water stuff in mind as some have plumbing. This looks like a cool property to make and after just rent out to other people so you can make some cash. Comfy.
>>
>>37596778
Be someone's cuck and hope they have mercy on you.

It's truly a pathetic, rat-like way to live. I'd rather be living a rat-like life in an alley way sticking up passerbys with a lead pipe for their shoes, cellphones and wallets than be a rat begging for handouts. Or even if you earn the money for the property and "home" your own self I'd rather be an angry, snarling hungry rat than one who's learned to live with hunger and who does everything he can to stay content with what little he has.
>>
>>37596778
That's a sweet poopbucket
>>
It looks like it has zero insulation. That would not be fun to live in.
>>
>>37596778
>Spending all that money to get the plumbing and electricity set up
>Making the house itself retardedly small

You could build a few hundred square foot house for a decent price that would be better insulated and not laughable. That's essentially a she'd, not worth getting the plumbing and electricity for. You might as well get a trailer if you want something that small.
>>
>>37596898
It looks like the thickness of the walls increases from how thin they are at the very front and concrete is a high thermal mass material. There could be insulation + double glazing, the glass wall probably faces toward the winter sun and it's a small space so wouldn't be hard to heat or cool especially if the floor tiles are quite dense/heat absorbent.
>>
>>37596778
That is the nicest cuckshed I've ever seen. I bet Louie CK would flip his lid for it.
>>
>>37596778
Where are you going to shit, take a shower and get money for that lot?
>>
Where do you shower and shit?
>>
>>37596778
Don't graduate college
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.