[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wanna lick jelly's bean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

i wanna lick jelly's bean
>>
and suck the jelly out of it
>>
>>37596667
pleasenodieplease
>>
I WANT TO PLOW JELLY-TANS SWEET ASS AND STRANGLE THEM UNTIL THE FUCK OUT SO I CAN COAT THEM IN CUM AND LOCK THEM IN MY BASEMENT SO THEY CAN NEVER LEAVE
>>
>>37596686
*smacks lips*

hol up jelly. . so you be sayin . . .
>>
>>37596650
I want to strangle Jelly tan as I fuck her in her man pussy. I want to make her faint as i cum inside her only to then lead her into my basement where she will be trained to be my personal maid and live off my semen
>>
back off you dorks. jelly is my waifu for laifu
>>
I want to befriend Jelly.
>>
I want to take jelly out on a nice date and make them fall in love with me and live a very happy few years together then take her out for a walk on the beach at night to beat them to death and dump the body at sea
>>
>>37596650
I wanna hotdog Jelly.
>>
kindly die
>>
>>37596758
i wanna spitroast jelly with you
>>
I wanna turn jelly into a pure hearted girl without all the 2lewd fantasies and make her my wife
>>
>>37596650
I wanna peg Punk with the HF blade as he moans in raiden's voice.
>>
>>37596758
I want to double down on Jelly with Punk as we hold her down forcing her to take our cocks.
>>
>tfw no big boss
>>
>>37596650
jelly can lol at me any day
>>
>>37596650
I wanna worship Jelly's ass!
>>
I wanna amputate jelly and make them wear tailplug and ears so I can treat them like my pet
>>
I wanna make nork watch while I make dex's femboy dick squirt
>>
>jelly will never sit on your face
why live?
>>
I wanna kidnap jelly and slowly train them into being my cumdump who worships me and then stream her declaring her devotion to me to the server
>>
I wanna sit on punks face and make him stick his nose deep in my ass
>>
>>37596901
I'll never fuck punk while anon sits on him.
>>
I want to make everyone happy and be an amazing friend, but realistically I'll never amount to anything and potentially just create drama.
>>
>>37596943
chill Punk
>>
I wanna have a discord meet up and get really drunk with jelly and end up passionately kissing her, only for her to push me away so I in a drunken rage beat her up but immediately regret it and try to apologize only for her to start calling for help and calling me a monster so I stomp her head in so I don't get caught.
>>
>ywn share a cold one with Dex as you cop a feel on Jelly dressed as a maid
>>
>>37596963
I'm not Punk.
>>
>ywn ritualistically slaughter every member of chat
>>
>>37597017
kill me first pls
living hurts
>>
>>37597067
Shut up Nark, you don't deserve to die.
>>
i don't know who you guys are talking about, but gtfo.

no one cares about your attention whore stacy.
>>
who in the fuck is jelly???
>>
>>37596973
lmao WHAT
yamriginal
>>
>>37598084
some stupid trap apparently
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.