[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i cure bad eyesight? i dont want to wear contacts nor glasses

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: images (6).jpg (16KB, 358x411px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
16KB, 358x411px
how do i cure bad eyesight?
i dont want to wear contacts nor glasses
>>
Carrots. Eat a fuckload of carrots.
Breakfast? Carrots. Lunch? Carrots. Dinner? Motherfucking carrots.
Eat, breathe and shit carrots until you have the eyes of a god damn eagle.
>>
Eye surgery
>>
>>37596598
eye surgery

you're welcome
>>
File: 2.jpg (409KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
409KB, 800x800px
pay some surgeons to cut open your eyeballs and reshape your cornea

just do what i'm doing: wait until we have the ability to implant synthetic eyes. i'd totally let some surgeons rip out my shit human eyes if i got bitchin' cyborg eyeballs in their place
>>
eye surgeries are no-no to me, having to know your eyes touched by some guy?
and shit, eye surgeries are expensive and risky
>>
1. Do nothing and have fuzzy vision
2. Wear contacts or glasses
3. Eye surgery

No other options, choose one and don't bitch
>>
>>37596666
>literally letting the electric jew decide what you see
>>
is theres any natural way to cure bad eyesight?
>>
>>37596945
yeah, I know of a homemade remedy my grandfather made
take a cup of lemon juice, add a pinch of salt, 1/2 a cup of vinegar, and microwave it until it's hot
then splash a bit in both eyes
repeat this daily for a few weeks and your vision should improve
hope this helps
>>
>>37596757
There's literally nothing else you can do.
>expensive
They're about 1k for LASEK
>risky
No, not really. You'll probably end up with dryer eyes than before, but it's easily better than having to wear glasses or contacts
>>37596945
If you have myopya, with age it should get better, but it's probably not going to cure 2-3d+
>>
File: radialeye[1].gif (28KB, 385x260px) Image search: [Google]
radialeye[1].gif
28KB, 385x260px
>>37596598

Just fix your eyes yourself. Here's where you cut.
>>
>>37596598
Stop looking retarded
>>
Laser surgery is so effective, fast, practical and fine that I really don't know why everyone doesn't do it.

>fear

The most you'd have to endure is actually psychological. The laser doesn't really hurt, the only bitch is having a strong light pointed right at your open eye and the smell of burning flesh. But then it's over in some minutes.
>>
File: 9002.png (324KB, 660x560px) Image search: [Google]
9002.png
324KB, 660x560px
>>37596964
>>37597052
I noticed the only good replies don'e have replies. This one's for you guys
>>
File: 1433601306922.jpg (28KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
1433601306922.jpg
28KB, 400x283px
>>37596831
>electric jew
Kek
>>
>>37597052
>>37596964
Eyeologist here, this will work
>>
>>37596626
have fun turning your skin orange
>>
Theres some website that has instructions for training your eyes. Its formatted like it hasn't been updated since the 90s, but i tried the exercises and they actually helped. Phoneposting atm though but you can probably find it if you google. Iirc the background was blue, and it was cluttered as fuck and had tons of links on the side to pages within the site.
>>
>>37596626
Carrots won't work.
The "carrots improve your eyesight" meme was made by the British in WW2 to disguise the fact that they had better radar than the Germans did.

>>37596598
You haven't actually said what's wrong with your eyes. But assuming you're shortsighted (the normal result of spending too much time indoors in dark conditions) there are eye exercises available. Just google it, and for the next few weeks Google will put ads for them on many of the pages you visit.
>>
OP, I used to have bad eyesight as a student. I noticed because I could never read the board from any raw but the first few. Diagnosed with astigmatism, even got glasses that were expensive as fk, around 2013.

Fast forward now, I have perfect vision, don't need the glasses and hardly ever wore them. Our body and eyes adapt to our environment naturally, if there is something you can't see, it's your body's natural way of telling you what it doesn't need.

Fuck surgery they just want to make money from you, they don't give a crap if they damage your retina irreversibly, avoid at all costs.
>>
File: 1291669302157.jpg (96KB, 556x700px) Image search: [Google]
1291669302157.jpg
96KB, 556x700px
>>37596666
Just wait until you eyes get hacked by some script-kiddie, or you have to deal with shitty ads every morning.
>>
>>37596666
Haven't you ever seen Ghost in the Shell SAC?

>Install cyber implants in eyes and brain

>get hacked by edgelord

>you're fucked royally

No thanks.
>>
>>37597594
anime isnt real you fucking manchild, clean up your room and stop acting like childrens cartoons are a good metric for your reality
>>
>>37596598
.45 ACP through the temple should work
>>
>>37597338
what? how did you just adapt
>>
Trataka and candle gazing

look it up
>>
File: 87.png (376KB, 423x552px) Image search: [Google]
87.png
376KB, 423x552px
>>37597594
why would you go out in public with your eyeball wi-fi on?

if there's no wireless access open = can't get hacked. lern2cyborgtechnologies
>>
>>37598061
lma0 dude

you're gonna get phr33ked

enjoy your NSA eye backdoor and facebook ads also

also pay $45 dollars a month on your eyeplan (tm) to see this content when you walk past a section of the city not on your plan
>>
>>37598538
>he doesn't know about component-level backdoors
>>
File: 198.png (176KB, 792x442px) Image search: [Google]
198.png
176KB, 792x442px
>>37597338
>eyesight degrades
>"oh fuck i can't see any more"
>"at least my eyes will adapt to this"
>eyes somehow magically revert back to normal vision
you are so stupid i'm actually completely baffled

how anyone could type out such an absolutely fucking retarded sentence like that is beyond me
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.