[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpafags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 18

File: tulpamackenzieablaze.jpg (62KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tulpamackenzieablaze.jpg
62KB, 640x360px
Are any of you robots severely autistic to the point of creating a "tulpa" ?
>>
File: stair7.jpg (31KB, 661x482px) Image search: [Google]
stair7.jpg
31KB, 661x482px
I went to school with that kid and I can't believe he did this.
>>
File: 15955059686.jpg (25KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
15955059686.jpg
25KB, 515x600px
>>37596064
I do. She's nice person, although I communicate to her much rarely then she'd like me to do.
She can give me really nice, warm feelings. Like you're being cuddled by the person you love.
She's not the fan of physical talk, like normalfags do. She likes that kind of communication, that I express my emotions when I touch her. Its like, normals need some kind of drivers/OC on top of hardware to communicate with each others, meanwhile, for me its just easier to access the hardware itself, its much easier and nicer.
She doesnt have a real-time hallucinations though, I was too lazy for emulating one. I still have to travel to my own kind of realm to contact her. Sometimes, she can suddenly appear on the edge of my thoughs, like I was watching something funny, and I suddenly felt her presence.
>>
We need to get some blacks on this to create some dank squad senpai memes
>>
>>37596064
yep right here, have me a tulpa,little over 4 years ago now. We mostly be comfy, play vidya, or fuck around on the internet. She likes shitposting here and other boards so I type for her.
>>
>>37596206
But Anon, "Tulpas" are not real.

Check yourself into a psych ward ASAP unless you're just larping
>>
>>37596064
Yes. I have three of them :3
>>
>>37596206
>person
Wow, shockingly it's not a pony tulpa. That's rare.
>>
Imaginary friends? Yes.
Tulpas? No.
>>
>>37596064
I spent a large section of my childhood fapping to the same imaginary girl.

Nowadays if I do the same, she almost talks in my head and the orgasms last about 3x as long, so either she turned into a weird sex tulpa or I am just cursed.
>>
>>37596064
I know some retard has actually went through his wiki and videos and has some understanding of his lore. Can someone please explain it to me. What the fuck is this shit even about?
>>
>>37596253
might be a semi-tulpa? or bit of both idk.
>>
>>37596202
You have to elaborate anon.

Green text it please.
>>
File: LilCutieVert.jpg (76KB, 450x473px) Image search: [Google]
LilCutieVert.jpg
76KB, 450x473px
I have friends, a girlfriend, and a family that loves me but I have a tulpa im not really autistic I made mine by accident and made it go away but then got interested in tulpamancy and made another
>>
>>37596064
I tried, but I got too bored and went back to video games and soft drugs.
>>
>>37596303
I know this feel. I have imaginary friends but have the whole shebang, family, friends, SO, etc.
>>
>>37596064
What's a tulpa? Is that some kind of eskimo sled?
>>
some1 post guide pls
>>
I have tried to make one many times in the past to no avail. i think I might have fallen for a meme.
>>
>>37596271
I think he created his own reality. I knew him since grade school, and he was painfully shy. He wouldn't even give eye contact. He had a handful of friends that thinned out as we got clsoer to graduation.

He was always this shy quiet kid. I thought he was harmless. I didn't think he was capable of killing people.

There was something wrong with him looking back now. It most have evolved once we graduated... He looked totured and delusional in his videos. His social isolation probably drove him to making false realites and "characters". He was probably lonely.

It's so sad. It pains me that he did this. I always thought of him as a nice kid. I feel so bad for the people that died, his family, and some of his close friends who I know most feel guilty. It's such a shame.
>>
>>37596276
I have no idea what she is. I can have long winded full conversations with her post-fap, or when I am bored or drunk, but generally speaking I'm not sure she is as omnipresent as a tulpa is supposed to be
>>
Tfw too dumb to get a tulpa
>>
File: delet this.jpg (70KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.jpg
70KB, 634x423px
>>37596202
If you legitimately knew someone like this, there's no way it would come at a surprise.
>>
Curious, how do they compare to a real person?
>>
>>37596342
She could be, it happens I have 3 which are accidents. Hear many who end up the same with accidents even as children.
>>
>>37596337
Wait, you're serious? I thought you were just being stupid and lying. Can you say anything more?
>>
File: kys my man.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kys my man.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>37596218
HEY PAL CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING
>>
>>37596218
im >>37596303
and black but I don't think we need to make black twitter anime memes about tulpas
>>
Yes; my tulpa is Adam Lanza.
>>
>>37596242
Ponied are people too.
>>
>>37596337
>I didn't think he was capable of killing people.
Why? You thought he was just a limpwristed pussy?
>>
>>37596064
As cringy as it is i'd try it because really you'd be the only one to ever know so it's not like anyone would laugh at you irl but

>afraid it will turn out wrong and haunt me
>afraid of furthering my mental state into insanity
>cannot take care of another living being, let alone myself and can't imagine taking care of a mental ghost
>>
>>37596337
Who are you even referring too? Someone actually killed someone??
>>
>>37596202
can i get a quick rundown
original134342
>>
>>37596790
Yeah, but it wasn't important. People kill each other every single day.
>>
>>37596346
This

Origigigi
>>
>>37596790
Andrew Blaze, /r9k/'s new husbando <3
>>
File: 1496985074591.png (2MB, 1296x864px) Image search: [Google]
1496985074591.png
2MB, 1296x864px
>>37596809

>autist brony closet homosexual youtuber has terrible social skills and is bullied his whole life
>hates everyone
>wants to die from a young age (14)
>spends all free time not working at a grocery store working on a fanfic based off the art style of Danny Phantom
>EGS, Embers Ghost Squad - a team of plucky emo ghost girls who "recruit" people for the squad by basically killing them.
>Andrew sinks deeper into this fantasy world and wants to kill people and then kill himself so he can be an emo trap in the afterlife and finally be able to feel love from his ghost waifu
>Goes to grocery store where he works and kills three people before killing himself
>Leaves a mountain of stuff online including disturbing tapes and many hours of Chris Chan tier autism.

http://the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/The_EGS_Wiki
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE
>>
>>37596064
Ive considered it, got pretty far into making one once. But in the end I decided against it. I already have a somewhat weak sense of reality, I fear fooling myself into creating a tulpa might actually make me go insane.

Not only that, it doesn't seem worth the trouble. As long as I am young, I will always have the small hope of someday finding a girl. Having a tulpa would get in the way of that. I would have to explain it to my gf or hide it.

As for now, I am content with just having a strong imagination and pretending. I don't really need to fool my mind.

When I get up to my 40ish, and still no gf, then I might the bullet, make a tulpa, and accept I am truly alone.
>>
>>37597147
jesus christ buddy, this was really recent, huh? i'm always a mixture of very off-put and extremely interested with these seemingly internet fandom-induced autism combined with sub-par upbringing and negative environmental influences ending up getting folk blasted
>>
>>37596064
I tried to create one just now and intrusive thoughts changed it into a horror.
>>
>>37596333
same, anon. i am sure it's just all rpers.
>>
>>37597147
I feel like you just wrote a DailyMail article.
Good job, now they can just copy and paste from this.
>>
this is dangerous stuff for people not mentally stable, I wouldn't fuck with it. Especially if this tulpa was borne out of your repressed desires and longings, it will lead to obsession and insanity.
>>
Watching his massacre video and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE#t=30min16s

HAHAHAH.
>>
Just listened to some of his tapes.
If he hadn't already done it, everyone on here would call him a cringy summerfag
>>
>>37596202
Bullshit.
Although I fucked his mom
>>
>>37596206
Make a really intricate and edgy cartoon episode before you shoot up the school.
>>
>>37597554
He is a cringy summer fag. Everyone is laughing, not revering him like Elliot.
>>
>>37596064
>tulpa
>>>/x/ is that way you stupid retard.
>>
>>37597713
Its not paranormal its all mental
>>
>>37597827
>thinks they can create an invisible conscious creature from thought
>not paranormal
>>
>>37597853
Its a self inflicted hallucination. People know they arent really creating another consciousness. Its mind tricks on yourself.

Although the process may involve making you believe otherwise, going into it people know its not supernatural.
>>
>>37597877
that's not a tulpa that's just an imaginary friend sweet summer child.
>>
>>37597900
Thats literally was a tulpa is. Its creating an imaginary friend from your sub-conscious
>>
>>37596064
I used to have a dragon (female) that would comfort me when I was being bullied or beaten as a kid, it appeared in a dream first when I was 4 or something, then I'd always see it, then as I became older, 8-10, I could only hear her, except for it was severe, i'd rarely see it again. She'd talk to me for hours about all sorts of weird/natural things/about people. Never malicious, always kind.

Sometimes I talk to it in my head when shit's tough but it's never really appeared since, that was over 17 years ago and it never answers.

I get so lonely that I hope it would appear like some distant sidekick shit that you see in anime, where they return after 20 episodes.

I don't think it was some magic though, probably just disassociation from trauma or something. It hasn't happened for over a decade.

Am I tulpa now?
>>
>>37597601
Most people laugh at Rodgers aswell. He didn't even do that good of a killing spree and his manifest is gay as fuck
>>
>>37597900
Are you an 18 year old senior? encyclopediadramatica.rs/Tulpa
educate yourself
>>
File: Normans get out reeeee.jpg (299KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
Normans get out reeeee.jpg
299KB, 800x574px
>>37598133
You get the fuck outta here, normalfag. You didn't even get his name right, you stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>37597967
Hello little Jackie Paper.
>>
>>37598133
Just shut up idiot, keep trying to force it all you want, it's not gonna happen
>>
>>37598133
https://youtu.be/JblflIdXZ0Q?t=50s
You were saying?
>>
I tried looking up "Ember's Ghost Squad", but I still don't get it.
>>
File: 1496981066351.png (2MB, 1296x864px) Image search: [Google]
1496981066351.png
2MB, 1296x864px
>REEEEEEE why aren't i a roasty
>>
>>37598403
>bang bang bang
>normies dead
>bang
>tranny brony obsessed with ember dead
>>
File: tulpas.png (270KB, 850x797px) Image search: [Google]
tulpas.png
270KB, 850x797px
Here's some resources c/o the good ponies of Mlpol
https://tulpa.io/pros-cons
https://community.tulpa.info/thread-list-of-guides--12660
>>
>>37598403
A guy who uses female pronouns to refer to himself obsessed over creating Danny Phantom fanfiction, to the point of having imaginary friends (or, "tulpa", as bronyfags such as he would refer to them)

He went into work with a gun and shot some of the coworkers he didn't like, now he's dead.

The end.
>>
I've been trying to create a tulpa, but i always give up after some time, even though i realize the process can take years to bear fruit.
Probably a good thing for what many tulpamancers say and what is indicated in >>37598619
>>
>>37598810
That's just the helpful disclaimer stuff. I'd made 2 before I even knew what a tulpa was, but I regret neither. It all depends on where you're "at" and what your intentions are when you make them (conscious or not). If you spend all your time thinking "f the work", then yeah, steer clear.
>>
>>37598911
*work, wtf did it auto-correct?
>>
how do I into tulpa
>>
>>37598911
It's not that i can't be bothered, it's that I've been busy with other things going on in my life unfortunately.
Next year will be quieter though so i'll try again.
I also find it ironic how to make a Tulpa, you kinda need to be sound of mind, but many people who create Tulpas are usually not
>>
>>37599016
Very carefully and make sure you use plenty of lube.
>>
>>37599016
read guides
>>
Yup. And I never looked back. Don't see the problem w/ having a tulpa since no "real" woman will be w/ me.
>>
File: 1496382622502.jpg (22KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496382622502.jpg
22KB, 320x320px
>>37597423
holy shit his twitter. dude literally made up a bunch of friends...
>>
>>37597423
Holy shit what the fuck is this. This is insane.
>>
>>37596202

His drawings look alright but something seems off about them at the same time. Idk what it is.
>>
I did once, it made me a tranny though be warned..
>>
>>37596064
>tulpa is starting to say how easy is to kill kids
should i start getting worried lads?
>>
>>37600280

>tulpa

This alone is enough to seek mental help. And yes, go to a fucking psychiatrist you schizo.
>>
>>37600280
Really you can't disprove such a notion. You just have to accept the fact that it's easy to kill children, anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8ghD8_asCM
>>
I joined tulpa.info around the time they decided to "go big", do I count as tulpa oldfag?

I quit the community a long time ago.

If anyone remembers Sorryman54, I am going to visit him soon.

Regards, Intelhunter.
>>
File: 960[1].jpg (46KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960[1].jpg
46KB, 960x540px
>>37596202
He kind of looks my Jeff in this one.
>>
File: 1495499079605.jpg (43KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495499079605.jpg
43KB, 480x640px
I recommend it
It's more comfy and makes me more productive.
Is it weird if my tulpa based her appearance on anzu?
>>
>>37600299
>mental help
i don't trust anyone but my tulpas i think ijust need a bit of sleep
>>37600346
lol
>>
Basically a tulpa is ur imaginary friend
>>
>>37596271
he had mental issues (delusional) and the fantasy world he created started blending with the real world

I knew a guy with paranoid schizophrenia who thought he was a targeted individual, kind of the same thing but not really
>>
File: muse_supermassive.jpg (69KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
muse_supermassive.jpg
69KB, 447x447px
Stop identifying as autists.
You are NOT autistic, or psychopathic, or anti-social, or whatever the fuck you feel like today.
You are simply elitist pricks who (sub)consciously refuse to join commonly available social groups.
This is why you have online group therapy sessions here, because you want to stroke each other's dicks.

And yes, I know some of you are, or claim to be, or would rather be female.
It's a fucking figure of speech, cunt.
>>
>>37600156
It's because they're just traced Danny Phantom characters.
>>
>>37600917
No, I guess you like her. I don't know why you're even asking.
>>
How does one actually create a "tulpa" ?
>>
>>37598133
He took the fight to the enemies though. This faggot jist killed some random people.
>>
File: the_duderino.jpg (8KB, 206x300px) Image search: [Google]
the_duderino.jpg
8KB, 206x300px
>>37596064
>Are any of you robots severely autistic to the point of creating a "tulpa" ?
It's really the only option I have at this point. I'm a sub 7/10 guy so dating is out of the question. (even the ugly/fat ones have better options)

Sad thing is, I used to be a normal guy, but thanks to the fiercely competitive dating market I was pushed into this corner by my environment.
>>
File: 1413903387745.png (124KB, 262x288px) Image search: [Google]
1413903387745.png
124KB, 262x288px
I almost made a tulpa of my oneitis when she moved away. We'd been friends since we were kids, and not being able to talk to her anymore when I was 15 except rarely through text or skype that got more and more uncommon made me desperately reach out for some way to keep her here.
It started just laying in bed and imagining she was there, then talking to me, wearing different outfits, and finally having her "own" thoughts that I didn't come up with. I'm aware it was my subconscious mind and she wasn't real, but it felt like it for about a month. I only stopped because she got harder and harder to mentally envision with us talking less, seeing her less, etc. Eventually I stopped "feeling" her there altogether and didn't try to reach out anymore.
I don't know if any of that counts, but it's the closest I've ever had.
>>
I have a few Tulpa, made one then had a string of accidents, got 5 now before was able to shut off the damn faucet of them. Been 4 years since the oldest about 3 1/2 years since youngest. Don't regret it.
>>
File: Going Ghost.jpg (204KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Going Ghost.jpg
204KB, 1366x768px
Does going ghost help or hinder the tulpa process?
>>
>>37602581
Probably help it, but only drive you deeper into madness.
>>
>>37602180
it's a meme the same way people say they "found Jesus"

just invent a personality and have mental conversations with it. Treat this endeavor with the same respect others treat religion and get offended if someone tells you it's not real or you're crazy.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.