[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just took 300 mg dxm and 350mg dph. Wish me luck robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: scared.jpg (34KB, 607x341px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
34KB, 607x341px
Just took 300 mg dxm and 350mg dph. Wish me luck robots
>>
try going for a swim, I hear that's super fun on DXM
>>
>>37595608
I have too much bacne to go swimming
>>
Godspeed brother, I'm just here doing lines of coke. I don't feel like getting trippy tonight.
>>
File: IMG_6728.png (38KB, 718x1023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6728.png
38KB, 718x1023px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SWpRi7Mks
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CHV44WpKw4
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5AiRVqfqk
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TRq5ZbnKcUI
Benadryl n bass: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cvkzN5AHyeU
>>
It's not worth it, you'll be so fucked you won't actually remember how god awful it is but hoo boy does it blow. Try typing perfect sentences in two hours for a giggle and remember that your pitiful attempt is about how well you'll be able to speak.
>>
>>37595685
Cheers

>>37595707
I was thinking about using this thread as a log.
>>
>>37595737
If you don't have a tolerance, and please get help if you do have one, you'll probably stop caring soon enough. Hanging out under blankets in the dark with music and fighting off crushing sleepiness is about as good as that gets.
>>
>>37595707
It doesn't blow, it's pretty dope

Just need some weed and OP will have some serious euphoria, but even sans thc he'll have a great time
>>
>>37595770
Only done it three times this hopefully being my last as I think it's damaging my brain. Fapping I heard is great haven't tried it yet tbqh
>>
>>37595778
It's a horrid restless chemical heavy clusterfuck. If there's anything to be gained its curiosity at your brain shitting itself sideways and you fortunately not remembering how bad it felt the next day. Also the most seriously real looking hallucinations drugs can force but it's certainly not fun or euphoric.
>>
>only 300mg DXM
>DPH
DPH only ever made me itchy and made vague muscle pains much worse. But I like DXM every so often and took 900 mg on Monday. It's kinda annoying how it fuck up your vision and balance for a while, but the closed eye hallucinations and introspection is cool.

Also, DXM trips somehow cured my alcoholism.
>>
>>37595881
>only

Well the idea is that they potentiate each other so a mega high dose of either isn't required
>>
>>37595835
Guessing you're talking about DPH but while dissed DPH isn't all that bad in fact they cancel out each other side effects

Ever had high dose dxm with dph? I assume you never had
>>
>>37595910
If my shitty online sources are to be believed, you only need 25-50mg of DPH to potentiate DXM/reduce nausea. I honestly don't giver a shit about DPH anymore even though I still have some, but DXM is pretty cool sometimes, with or without DPH. I don't even notice potentiation. Just do at least 450mg or more to make it "worth it." Though I once did 1350 mg DXM and was scared at what I did to my body after looking at my severely dehydrated self in the mirror. I recovered after a day or two, but it still freaked me out. The trip was still cool though.
>>
>>37595591

>300

Might feel weird for a bit and get the shits
>>
>>37595998
DPH is the worse and less fun of the two but they're both poison for your brain and should be tread lightly around. People have made themselves retarded by abusing something that is barely worth the curiosity.
>>
>>37595591
Oh and then feel kind of shitty because you took too much benadryl. I hope you're not older than 14.
>>
>>37595685
killen it man
>>
>>37596139
I'm 21 oreganilflow
>>
>>37596302
>>37596118
>>37596139
The DPH is fine as long as DXM is by its side. On its own, DPH is hardly a "recreational" drug, but with DXM, it adds visuals to the dissociative high and most of the negative side effects (dry mouth, for example) are removed from the DPH influence.
>>
>>37595591
DXM is fun once you finish shitting your guts out

with DPH though, I hope you LOVE spiders
>>
Watch the walls melt and lights flicker. I had an allergic reaction at 14 and took this shit(Benadryl), and that happened and also saw literal craters on cement on a bright day outside. It was great.
>>
SHIT IT'S STARTING
>>
>>37596617
Have a safe journey OP
>>
>>37596617
>350mg

Weak ass
>>
>>37596638
>>37595910
I don't have a high tolerance either tbqh
>>
Everything feels really wobbly and and my breaths feel a bit shallow. Also have a throbbing erection that popped up out of nowhere
>>
>>37596704
Call the police OP sounds like your over dosing
>>
>>37596772
Doubt it I feel awesome though. Music sounds like it's really far away but it is woderful
>>
>>37596813
I just tried to sing along and couldn't get the words out. Voice is shaky when I try
>>
>>37596840
is your jaw shakin when you yawn?
>>
>>37596840
Just talked with some anon on omegle. Not really sure what I was suppsoed to talk about and I seemed coherent /lucid
>>
>>37596885
No why would that be bad? Shit it's getting rough lads maybe I over did it a little
>>
>>37596894
nah its a good thing, at least ime. I used to do a lto of dxm before my tolerance spiked, ketamine is the love of my life now. if you want send us your discord and ill keep you company during your trip and we can chat as I am also fried and feelin cchatty
>>
>>37596900
Sorry man I don't have a discord or a mic. What's ketamine like?
>>
>>37596912
well text chat would be fine, skype anything. If you like dxm ketamine will rock your fkin world, its an experience beyond words and its fairly safe to use recreationally if you have self control, dxm is really dirty and hard on your body and mnd would not reccomend you keep it up I ended up with some really awful side effects after doign big doses, at one point I was at 1.5 grams of pure dxm powder.
>>
Enjoy the high dude. Fuck the negative shit people say in this thread. Listen to good beats and chill the fuck out. Much love.
>>
>>37596082
>what is potentiation?
>what is canceling eachothers negative effects?
>>
Okay I think the peak is over with . Honestly the peak was way too intense for me. My short term memory is pretty shot right now.
>>
>>37597564
Fuck spiders just showed up. Do not look at the hallucinations
>>
>>37595664
how do you get coke? I feel like I can be responsible with it.

I have unlimited adderall, but I never exceed 20mg per day. It's a religous point on my part.
>>
I think I fucked up my tolerance or something, I did 300mg of DXM one night, felt a little weird and got a decent high but not what I was expecting. Two days later I did 600mg an almost nothing happened.

You guys want to know the real secret for getting high from OTC drugs? Pick up a few Benzedrex or similar inhalers, rip out the cottons, soak them in lemon juice for two hours inside an oven just set to "warm" stirring every few minutes. Stir in a fuck ton of sugar and pound that shit back. Make sure you get an inhaler with propylhexedrine not levomethamfetamine, the latter doesnt really do anything but the former gives you a really powerful, long lasting buzz as good as speed. Its incredible. A lot of people claim theres a harsh crash but I've always found it to be soft and a little enjoyable
>>
>>37597718
The important part is not to EAT the cotton, it's almost certain to fuck up your stomach, might cause blockage, and your body cant process all the propylhexedrine before the cottons are expelled.
>>
File: 1428163328855.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1428163328855.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>37597718
>mix benezedrex with bippity boo, add boppity blorg, and stick in a ton of bazinigty bazoo
>literally just adding random shit together

its time to admit you have a problem
>>
me:
just took 10mg hydroxizine and 300mg codeine

rate
>>
>>37597754
>random shit

never said I didn't have a problem but there are literally two ingredients, both have a purpose, the cottons contain propylhexedrine, a stimulant and lemom juice extracts the propylhexedrine from the cotton
>>
>>37597845
oh I guess other than sugar to make drinking lemon juice easier but you could forgo that if you wanted, if you're patient you could just evaporate the lemon juice then you're left with a sludge you can put in a capsule
>>
File: almost got a think.jpg (4KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
almost got a think.jpg
4KB, 166x250px
>>37597845
>propylhexedrine

sorry, i don't read harry potter
>>
File: 1488203147001.png (70KB, 556x430px) Image search: [Google]
1488203147001.png
70KB, 556x430px
>>37597770
>say rate
>no ratenings
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.