[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you had a daughter? Would you still love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: blonde qt.jpg (77KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
blonde qt.jpg
77KB, 500x667px
What would you do if you had a daughter?

Would you still love her if she became a roastie?
What if she brought a Chad home?
>>
>>37595554

I honestly don't know what it'd feel like to have a daughter. I see dads and little girls all the time being bright, happy, cutesy and shit and it's not even just having a daughter. I don't know how to handle a kid.
>>
>>37595554
I would do my best to raise her to treat everyone kindly and with respect, and encourage her to pursue the hobbies and passions she was engrossed with from a young age. After that all I could do is hope she doesn't meet societies expectations.
>>
>>37595554

Always wanted a daughter.

I wanted to teach her to be strong. To love and be loved. To fight for what she believed in and to pride her own moral and ethical compass above what the crowd told her to do. I dreamed she could grow to achieve anything she set her mind to.

Of course, now I know I'll never have children. I couldn't be a good father. I have a good-paying job, but I am such a fuck-up that it would be a moral crime to reproduce. I'd damn her to a life not worth living. I will not bring a life into this world if I can't give tghem a better life than I live (and fuck, not like I could get a wife either to be a mother to my daughter.)

Instead I'll serve my vigil alone. All that I deserve, really. My children are better off never coming into this fucked-up world with a fucked-up, alcoholic, neurotic man like me for a father.
>>
if I had a daughter you'd better believe I'd be fucking her tight teeny puss every night. and if she tells anyone I'll fucking kill her.

is that what you wanted to hear, OP?
>>
>>37595554
I have a daughter and personally I feel like I've done okay so far
I'd love her if she became a slut, but I'd be horribly disappointed
How would I feel if she came home with a good guy? Why would I be mad if I met her bf and he was tall, handsome, athletic, and outgoing?
>>
>>37595875
because he's a chad
>>
>>37595875
>hehehe dad, look at my new boyfriend, tyrone!

later that evening

>OH GOD, TYRONE, GIVE ME UR DADDY CUM AND CONQUER MY RACE.

I speak from experience. My BBC has gaped a half dozen a white girls after meeting their fathers. I even had my BBC balls deep in a blonde girl's as I fucked her while she talking to her dad on father's dad.
>>
>>37597326
Why do you have this fetish? And why do you roleplay in a Hungarian engraving exchange?
>>
>>37595554
>What would you do if you had a daughter?
Do my very fucking best to raise a pure innocent girl that can see through normo degenerate bullshit.

>Would you still love her if she became a roastie?
Disown her. No questions.

>What if she brought a Chad home?
Happy that my daughter is dating a white guy of top tier genetic stock. I'd proceed to redpill him if he isn't already.
>>
>>37597326
>I fucked her while she talking to her dad on father's dad
>father's dad
What did he mean by this
>>
>>37597518
sorry white boy. I was getting blown while typing that.

I meant I fucked her while she talked to her dad on father's day
>>
>>37597326
Good b8, I'll give it 8/8 m8
>>
File: Joel122.png (504KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Joel122.png
504KB, 1024x768px
>>37595554
>What would you do if you had a daughter?
>Would you still love her if she became a roastie?
>What if she brought a Chad home?

If my daughter is doomed to be a roastie, she going to be a fucking intelligent roastie and I'll tell you how.

I would build her a library within my office and teach her about all the mythologies and literature of the world. I'd teach her how to build computers. I will take her hunting or fishing. Go on late night cruises to Show her the stars. Dress her up in cute clothes so we can go out for dad and daughter breakfast on Sunday mornings. When she's gets As in class I will treat her out to any ice cream shop she wants. Tuck her in every night and let her know that if she has nightmares she could come and watch a movie with me till she falls back to sleep. I will the best godamn father to my daughter.
This way she can bring home an ivy league Chad instead of being exposed to dindu nuffins.
>>
>>37597395
So you would redpill your daughter's boyfriend into treating her like shit, abusing her emotionally and seeing her as nothing more than a collection of holes with the understanding of the world of a child?
>>
>>37595554
bruh i hope my daughter is that gorgeous some day
>>
>>37597711
>this white boy thinks BBC is not at the ivy league

haha, that's funny
>>
File: 1496795942681.jpg (28KB, 444x614px) Image search: [Google]
1496795942681.jpg
28KB, 444x614px
>>37597773
>>>37597711 (You)
>>this white boy thinks BBC is not at the ivy league
>haha, that's funny

I said dindu nuffins(druggies,gangsters,basketball players)
If its intelligent BBC than I have no fucking issues whatsoever.

Inb4
>Black
>intelligent

See:
Yvette Carnell
Cornel West
Malcolm X
Chris Langan and many more.
>>
>>37597717
>Thinking redpilled means the content of redpill comics
>>
>>37597844
So you're gonna try to raise her to be a mudshark?
She'll be slumming it up with her 4 kids from different baby daddies in a "dindu nuffin" crack shack faster than you can say "daddy issues".

Forcing a girl to learn does not stop her base desire for BBC
>>
>>37597844
thanks. I consider myself moderately intelligence as I am a black man attending a top 15 university. It is nice to read confident white men support black men.
>>
>>37597886
fuck it is hard to type with one hand

gripping this girl's head while also trying to type
>>
File: 1496015906067.jpg (27KB, 460x525px) Image search: [Google]
1496015906067.jpg
27KB, 460x525px
>>37597876
>>>37597844 (You)
>So you're gonna try to raise her to be a mudshark?

I never said I was going too? Obviously you dont know how women think at all. *cough* cough* virgin....
If i tell my daughter her whole life that black people are bad,disgusting and all they want to do is fuck then trust me she will do the exact opposite by fucking the first black guy that hits it off with her.
You need a little more experience under your belt buddy.
Sincerely oldfag
>>
File: 1494424454030.jpg (18KB, 319x331px) Image search: [Google]
1494424454030.jpg
18KB, 319x331px
>>37597886
>>>37597844 (You)
>thanks. I consider myself moderately intelligence as I am a black man attending a top 15 university. It is nice to read confident white men support black men.

No problem man, I had so many black friends growing up and they always boosted my confidence. If It wasn't for some of them encouraging me in life then I would have probably ended up a school shooter or killing myself.
>>
>>37597924
Clearly you don't understand women at all.

Women
Worship
Black
Cock
>>
>>37597966
>>>37597924 (You)
>Clearly you don't understand women at all.
>Women
>Worship
>Black
>Cock

Thats not my problem, women also love Asian cock, Latino cock, and Arab cock. Stop being such a sperg. There is 3 billion women in this planet your white rhetoric and propaganda is not going to change them all. Get over yourself and stop feeling so damn entitled.
>>
>>37597326
what a subtle bait
>>
>>37595554
If I magically got a daughter right now? Kill her.
>>
>>37595554
need sauce on this, anyone got a name, anything?

image search gives nada.
>>
>>37597859
What does redpill mean to you then
>>
>>37595736
>My children are better off never coming into this fucked-up world with a fucked-up, alcoholic, neurotic man like me for a father.
I don't know man, that didn't stop a shit ton of alcoholics out there of reproducing.
Admitting is the first step. You're on the right path.
>>
>>37598041
>autist doesn't understand hypotheticals
>>
I don't know. I'm not fit to be a parent. I can barely take care of myself already, what makes you think I can be responsible for a child?
>>
Hey retards MOST races breed within their own race the BBC meme needs to stop
>>
Forgot about this thread
>>37597282
Go on
>>37597326
I don't know where it comes from but she often says horribly racist things regarding blacks
I've never seen her act differentlyaround black people, but I don't think she'd want a relationship with one thankfully
>>
So far you all seem like you would be terrible parents trying to live their children

Which does line up with the rampant narcissism here
>>
>>37599999
nice quints

oro
>>
>>37595554
Prolly marry her so chad can't have her
>>
>>37595554
Nope. If she's an adult and wants to fuck around sh she can do it on her own when she owns her own apartment. If she wants to go to college she can get a student loan and pay it.
>>
>>37595554

I am no joke afraid Ill try to fuck my kid if she turns out to be hot.

And considering I have a hot sister and cousins and my aunt wasnt half bad when she was younger Im probably fucked.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.