[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfy thread if that's okay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: please.jpg (25KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
please.jpg
25KB, 403x433px
I'm pretty sad robots the only thing bringing me happiness lately was slowly working on pixel canvass stuff and it was really nice but now it's become the polar opposite of comfy. Comf thread?
>>
>>37595381
I was really sad all day. Then I had a few drinks, watched old episodes of Cowboy Bebop, and now I feel good about life.
>>
>>37595400
Same, I felt like shit all of last night and all of today. Now I feel pretty okay since it passed for some reason.
>>
>>37595381
I've been trying to go to sleep for the past two hours, so I could finally get on a more regular sleep schedule. Idk how people do it.
>>
It's my birthday this weekend, and I have nothing planned. I took off time from work, but I'll probably end up just staying home bored. Getting older is unfortunate.
>>
I'm just slowly getting fucked up while listening to history lectures. It's comfy as hell.
>>
File: tumblr_nfkavzZzIv1rnc9k5o1_500.gif (826KB, 500x618px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfkavzZzIv1rnc9k5o1_500.gif
826KB, 500x618px
>>37595495
Happy early birthday senpai I hope you have a great weekend even if you do stay in I hope you have a comfy time.
>>
>>37595535
I relate anon I love doing that and just getting lost in thought.
>>
>>37595564
Yeah it's for an accelerated summer course and I'm thoroughly enjoying it, it's just a lot of work.
>>
ive finally fallen for the meme and subbed to a gym. not going to go full /fit/ard, just getting into shape a bit. being trained by literal zarya from overwatch except with black hair.
she always has this meanancing smile on her face when she talks about writing my exercise schedule so well see how that goes...my first real session is on tuesday.
>>
>>37595578
I'm proud of you for being so productive!
>>
>>37595595
Thanks, it's a little dampened by the fact that I've been drinking a whole lot more lately but somehow I've been managing to get it all done.
>>
>>37595381
Do you have a Discord, anon? If so post it and I can probably invite you some place comfy
>>
>>37595381
Pokemon HeartGold is by far the COMFIEST game ever
>>
>>37595584
Outside is a scary place. I wish you good luck on your goals and be safe/careful okay?
>>
File: pleasebenice.png (4KB, 120x44px) Image search: [Google]
pleasebenice.png
4KB, 120x44px
>>37595630
I do have one but please don't bully me
>>
>>37595639
It does look very comfy what pokemon do you like the most anon?
>>
>benic
>>
>>37595630
are we doing comfy discords now? I'm in
>>
>>37595729
Depends on the person. I'm very selective with who I allow in.

>>37595669
It is not working.
>>
>>37595762
fair enough with the discords, carry on
>>
>>37595381
Drawfags let me know if you want a small, relatively active discord to join. Post an email or something to send an invite to.
>>
File: 1496365214367.jpg (200KB, 639x636px) Image search: [Google]
1496365214367.jpg
200KB, 639x636px
>>37595381
Last year, my cousin had a miscarriage. It hit HARD. They tried again, and today, they had a daughter. The emotions I felt today were a fucking rollercoaster of warmth and joy already, and I spent it with my family-my aunts and uncles and grandparents and my little cousins. We went to the hospital, we went out to eat together, I played hide-and-seek and tag and cuddled with the little ones and swung them around and carried them on my shoulders and played with each other's hair-it was great. I needed those endorphins. I guess it took a while for them to decide the name, because her mom didn't even have it yet when the baby was about to be born.

They named her Hope.

I'm fucking crying now. I need to go on a nightwalk and buy some cigs or some shit, because these feels are hitting me HARD. Holy fuck, it says everything in a single word. My heart is fucking swelling so hard I can't properly describe it.

Wow.
>>
>>37595826
>[email protected]

I went to the trouble of making a throwaway email. I'm pretty lonely.
>>
>>37596095
No one deserves to be lonely anon ^^
>>
>>37596288
What if you drive away everybody you love, even going so far as to try to kill some of them, and the only penalty is the natural consequence that you're alone?
>>
>>37596095
>>37595826
I'm actually 100% stupid and don't even have permission to invite, the chat also didn't seem to happy that I was somewhat promoting their server.

I'm sorry Anon, I didn't mean to get your hopes up for no reason.
>>
>>37596326
thats a bummer. Can we atleast be friends on discord or something?
>>
>>37596359
Check your email, I sent you a message.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.