[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you guys so ashamed of being virgins? I simply cannot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1495985509191.gif (434KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495985509191.gif
434KB, 500x720px
Why are you guys so ashamed of being virgins? I simply cannot understand this concept and this mentality. In my country and in a majority of other Asian countries, it is shameful NOT to be a virgin before marriage. So the average age of virginity loss is something like 24. Even having a girlfriend before the age of 18 is culturally unacceptable. From what I have read and heard, it's not just a meme. Modern Western society actually shames people for being virgins. Like kids as young as 17 go into depression because they are still virgins. Like what the fuck, man? Try being a kid for once. I used to watch this English TV show called One Tree Hill. At first I thought it was a joke. I couldn't believe that kids in America actually live like that. But after talking to Westerners on the internet I have learnt that it is actually like that. So much that the average age of virginity loss in America is 16.9 years. This just seems beyond retarded to a provincial non-Westernized shitskin like me. Take my advice, losing your virginity or even having a girlfriend can simply never be as important as you guys make it seem here. Think about your academic and professional life instead. I mean seriously.
>>
>>37594986
>Why are you guys so ashamed of being virgins?
because no female human being has ever found me not-disgusting enough to want to be in a relationship with me or like me or be around me in general
>>
>>37595007
Then imagine how disgusted they would be at the sight of an Arab or a Pajeet. That's why we have arranged marriages.
>>
>>37595109
that doesn't make me feel any better

that actually makes me feel worse
>>
>>37594986
>In my country and in a majority of other Asian countries
Well we're not asian and we don't live in Asian countries, our cultures are very different. Emphasis is placed on being outgoing and charismatic which for men usually results in a lot of sex, while Asian countries tend to value introversion much more although it results in less sex. When you exist in these extroverted countries you're imprinted with these extroverted values and growing up while being unable to meet said values makes you feel like a failure. It also means the academic and professional success you mentioned doesn't translate into successful relationships because it holds less value to women.
>>
>>37595135
Is it really true that in your countries it is considered normal to start having sex in high school? Or is that just an exaggeration? Is it approved of by parents?
>>
>>37595319
The average age you listed in the OP sounds about right. Plenty of people remain virgins for longer though, and plenty become sexually active even earlier (usually damaged kids with a poor upbringing). I can't imagine parents approve of it, but they're probably neutral towards it and consider it normal. Besides they can't control it even if they wanted to.
>>
>>37594986
are you indian?
very original
>>
>>37594986
Your stomach hurts and you need to poo
But I won't let you near the loo.
Begone young Pajeet
To the designated shitting street.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.