[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOMENLIKESEXWOMENLIKESEXWOMENLIKESEX

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: mmmmpenis.jpg (166KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmpenis.jpg
166KB, 1366x768px
WOMEN FUCKING LOOOOOVE DICKS!~ They like being penetrated, and they like being strangled and beaten. They like thick, hard, pulsating penises inside their moist, warm, pink holes. Their pussies and asses lovingly embrace a penis and hug it tight as you fuck them because they LOOOOOVE that penis inside them.

They like nice, smooth balls, they like how they float to the top of the water in a bath, and they LOOOOOVE playing with them. They like doggy-style, animalistic fucking and they like their hair pulled and their asses bitten and spanked. They like the naughty feeling of cum dripping out of them as they go about their days, interacting with people like you as you're unaware of aaaalll the little spermies swimming around inside them.

Speaking of asses, they like anal. They like being filled up. I've even seen it described as "luxurious." And no woman has ever refused me anal on the first go, even the ones who outright denied the possibility of it verbally multiple times.

The idea of being spitroasted, with one cock in her mouth and one in her pussy? "Lovely." That's your feminine little flower, and they're AAALLL like that to some degree, whether they show it or not.

All of this is something I know either from talking with my gal pals or from actually fucking them.

Does that make you MAAAAAD, anon?~ Dirty little birdies.

Hey. Hey. Hey AAAANON.~ Women like penises.
>>
File: shewantsthatdickbicycle.png (2MB, 1170x917px) Image search: [Google]
shewantsthatdickbicycle.png
2MB, 1170x917px
Hey. Hey. HEY. HEY AAAANOOOON?~ I know you're there.

Ever hear "Side to Side?" You know, Ariana Grande's song? The one little girls loooove to sing and dance to? It's about being dicked so hard that you can't even walk. That's their anthem. "Wrist icicles" are cum dripping down your wrist from giving a handjob.

Look at this little girl's face. She's at an Ariana Grande concert, listening to that EXACT song. Look at how happy she is! Tell me she's not innocent and feminine. That's a sweet little girl. And this is what goes through her head. Her cute little head.

And this shit doesn't make them happy because it's been brainwashed into them. It resonates because your pure, virginal little girls are already like that.

Does that make you MAAAAD, anon?~ I know you're there. You can't escape by leaving your old thread.
>>
HEY ANON

Think about this: The way that little girls love dolls? The way they want pretend babies? The way the call them their own babies, and pretend to mother them? That's an outgrowth of the same biological impulse that makes Ariana resonate with them. Sure, there's no dicks involved yet, but they'll get there. Next time you see that, just think, "SHE WANTS THE D AND DOESN'T KNOW IT YET!"

And you know what? That doesn't corrupt them. They're still sweet little girls. Suck on that shit. They all will one day.
>>
>>37594938
Just not robot dicks. Fuck off
>>
>>37595213
Oh, yeah. Just not robot dicks. You're 100% correct.

You still out there, sperganon? He's right. Does this trigger you?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.