[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to jail.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

I am going to jail.

I have never been to jail, and I don't know what to expect. I'm going up there at some point tomorrow to turn myself in for a battery charge I have waiting on me one state away. I figure I can appear as a more responsible and regretful citizen if I don't run from a charge and face it like a man and tomorrow is my day.

What should I expect? Am I screwed?
>>
have a good fucking meal before going to jail
>>
Try and keep to yourself, if someone challenges you knock them out cold and if someone asks you to be part of a race gang say yes or you will die. Good luck anon, may god watch over you always.
>>
Good. One less fucking tripfag
>>
>>37594630
All tripfags should be jailed.
>>
we all know what you're really going there for; selling your holes so your dad can get dat crystal
>>
>>37594630
join a gang keep yourself fit
>>
It's about time you big fat meanie.
>>
Was prison break any good after season 2?
>>
>>37594808
the fuck i do to you little bitch
>>
>>37594818
Every scene with Mahone or Tbag in them make up for any downside.
>>
>>37594701

This - you have to project strength. The second other prisoners view you as a bitch, you're done for. Someone'll try to cut you in line for food. Someone'll bump you in a hallway. You have to shed robotdom and win respect.

Prison is a reduction to survival. You do what you have to to make it through. The other prisoners are doing the same thing, or if they're not, they're far beyond that point. It's not a place to think about what others are thinking.
>>
>>37594863
I would like to be released on good behavior or honestly just have it dropped. But if I go in the real deal jailhouse I guess I'll just have to be a crazy motherfucker. I'm just gonna look the meanest motherfucker in the eyes and break my fingers without looking away from him, devised that last night
>>
i was in prison for 8 years honestly youre just gonna be really bored and sad
>>
>>37594863
the only thing hack can project is his prolapsed anus. this should prove a useful talent in prison though, he could be a bitch for a whole cell block
>>
>>37594982
why were you in prison for 8 years?
>>
Pleasing guilty and going for good behaviour can have you moving to low security within a few months. Don't be a bitch, but be polite and be on your best behaviour. This is a good opportunity to catch up on any reading you want to do.
>>
Rape the first guy you see.
>>
>>37594982
rampage induced by my severe mental illness. multiple personality disorder. I hurt 3 people two of them really badly
>>
>>37594630
At first keep to yourself, but eventually find a group to join. DONT trade commissary with people outside your group. Don't let people take advantage of you, don't do anyone any favors, it's a sign of weakness. Don't let someone talking trash get you all riled up, the drama it causes isn't worth it.
>>
>>37594818

It was excellent imo throughout all the way to Season 4. Season 5 is unwatchable though.
>>
>>37594863
>government uses prisoners as unpaid torturers
>gets to pretend that it's not their fault when their torturers torture people
>god drops a space rock on this faggot nation and gives the leftovers to the chinese
>>
>>37594863
Damn sounds like the real world too
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.