[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My autism flares up whenever I hear or read something about women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: abSU73N.jpg (99KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
abSU73N.jpg
99KB, 330x357px
My autism flares up whenever I hear or read something about women considering sex fun.

It makes me so mad. Why are they enjoying it?
You are supposed to be feminine and pure and not be like
>oh yeah daddy fuck me harder
>>
>>37594173
You are in a deep hole OP.
>>
>>37594189
What do you mean? It just makes me furious.
>>
False pretenses.

Usually I just let stuff like this go unanswered or play along.

You're just assuming that of me based on genders because you're female and role playing.
>>
>>37594189
I mean, he's clearly not.
>>
>>37594215
Are you a retard?
I am a man and I get mad as fuck. You hear me, mad as fuck.

I just can't wrap my head around such things.

Earlier today I read something on ribbit about this Olivia Munn or whatever her name was about some leaked texts she sent to her bf. It was all about "oh yeah I enjoy it when you fuck me deep in my ass" or some shit of that nature.

I wanted to punch a wall.
>>
>>37594205
It shouldn't make you furious. Who fucking cares what other people do to have. None of your business. Stop worrying about it and other people and move on with your life.
>>
>tfw you have a crush on a girl and she talks about sex

Makes me want to smack somebody. It is outrageous
>>37594283
Just the fact that shit like this even happens makes me mad. I thought sex is serious business and not an act of "fun"
>>
>>37594259
Wow you're so tough you "man"
Lol
>>
File: 061 - HSAdzQk.jpg (3KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
061 - HSAdzQk.jpg
3KB, 165x115px
>>37594298
You don't get mad when people talk about sex?
>>
I hate the notion of sex for recreation at all. Sex should only be for the production of children, not even married couples should do it for fun. It should only be unprotected and only when the woman is ovulating.
>>
I don't get it, where does this person get off calling me a "retard"?

That's the problem, women think they're 3x smarter than they actually are.
>>
>>37594293
It's serious business and also an act of fun. It depends what context.
>>
>>37594340
Just the concept of sex makes me mad. Why do people enjoy it? Shit just today I saw this shit >>>/bant/946538 and it makes me so angry

>sex is good

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my nigga
>>
>>37594337
Want to see my tits then?
>>
>>37594173
life is not like your chinese cartoons retard. A girl won't go "yamete onii chan! I am ashamed" It's just sex you massiv sperg. Better kill yourself now. It's only gonna get worse for you retard.
>>
>>37594305
Not him, but I don't. I consider it information-gathering. I learn my friends' fetishes and their fucking habits so that I can gauge compatibility, decide whether I have a shot, determine how likely they are to be free of STD's and crap, and spoil them when I wind up fucking them.

And to some degree, I think they're literally asking for it when they talk about stuff like that. If a girl says "I have a cum fetish and I like X guys" to an X guy, there's a solid chance that means, "Please be brave enough to creampie me already, idiot."
>>
OP you should ask your dad to fuck you harder next time.
>>
>>37594368
Because sex to a lot of people is fun. It's personal opinions. Not everyone enjoys or likes sex. Again, it's other people's opinions that you are not involved in. Only worry about yourself and no one else. If you don't like sex that's fine. Your opinion.
>>
>>37594397
Why the fuck do women enjoy shit like this? It makes me so mad, man. Am I a literal autist? I shouldn't get mad at shit like this
>>
I feel you Anon, I feel the same way
>>
>>37594414
I don't like it that they are so open about it. Man this really is driving me insane. How can they be so openly saying "haha sex is so fun" to somebody who might never experience it?

This is triggering me so much, I feel like a tumblrina
>>
File: qr9WA.gif (803KB, 272x272px) Image search: [Google]
qr9WA.gif
803KB, 272x272px
>>37594417
>Am I a literal autist?
>>
>>37594384

I bet you're used to men jumping at that like excited grown puppies.

It's not the tits that's alluring, but your female confidence in your SMV.
>>
>>37594464
I am not even a woman you sperg.
I am a 26 year old virgin guy who has some serious issues about sexuality.

>>37594450

Seriously, there are so many reasons I could kill myself for but this one is actually driving me to the edge. I need some serious therapy.
>>
>>37594384
no you ugly whore fuck off
>>
>>37594429
Some people are more open about it than others, sometimes that makes people uncomfortable. It's best in your case to not hang around people like that.
>>
>>37594484

I just don't have any reason to take you seriously.

Go lie to someone else, someone that actually cares about you or thinks he does.
>>
File: hhkv cvgh.png (1MB, 722x832px) Image search: [Google]
hhkv cvgh.png
1MB, 722x832px
>>37594417
I mean, I'M a literal autist and it doesn't make me mad. Women are sexual creatures. All humans are, pretty much. As far as the example I gave goes, why wouldn't a woman like being creampied? There's a huge evolutionary incentive to like that. If a woman's brain says, "YAAAAY, cum in my pussy!" she's more likely to pass on her genes than a woman whose brain goes, "Eww, gross, I'm a pure virginal flower and I don't like sex."

Seriously, the example I gave is the OPPOSITE of un-feminine. Wanting to do the thing that causes women to fulfill their biological role is pretty feminine, right? Wanting cum inside you, logically, should be the girliest shit ever, more so than more-arbitrary shit like dress or haircut or whatever. Let's say a girl's a TOTAL tomboy, in her haircut, in her mannerisms, in her gait, in her hobbies, in her speech, etc., but she craves dicks and loves cum. Wouldn't that be the thing that PROVES she's a girl deep-down in her pink parts, and not something further detracting from her femininity?

Seriously, OP's post doesn't make much sense. How does craving cock strike anybody as lacking femininity?
>>
>>37594557
I thought we are all autists on this board.
For once I come here with a real autistic problem and you think I am a woman, wtf
>>
>>37594582
It just gets me mad. Maybe because they don't want my cock. I have no idea, I just don't like hearing about this because it makes me angry.
>>
Stop thinking you're smarter than me
>>
>>37594613
Some woman or girl, somewhere, has probably had sexual feelings towards you without you knowing it. Probably.
>>
>>37594648
Yeah that doesn't make me feel better lol.

I will delete this thread because I am seriously pissed off about this shit.
>>
>>37594677
Great I can't even delete this shit
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.