[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High IQ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0126.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0126.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
I always thought I wasn't too bright, but I just took an IQ test and I did really good! In fact it said I'm in the 90% of all people.

I was wondering if this was just a lie however. I know I should of taken a screenshot for proof, but I was wondering if anyone else had a really higher IQ than expected
>>
*top 90% percent

Sorry for mistake
>>
>>37593245
Don't be surprised if you rank above the given world-wide average. The real average IQ for North-Americans is around 110, given that we aren't living in 3rd world countries.

Congrats anon, IQ is really the only thing that matters in this world.
>>
So what if my iq is high?

I use mostly to solve things nobody cares or wants to hear about.

The world will be absent of my intelligence
>>
Top 90% means you are in the 10th percentile. Top 90% does not mean top 10%. This means that you are dumber than 90% of people.
>>
>>37593292
EQ also matters. If it didn't there wouldn't be /r9k/, spergs and similar anons.
>>
>>37593318
That's the bait you retard. Orgasmicorig
>>
>>37593297
>I use mostly to solve things nobody cares or wants to hear about.
This exactly a sign of intelligence. Doing what everyone does isn't.
>>
>>37593334
I'm sorry you're retarded
>>
I cant be satisfied until i get at least 98thh percentile desu.

Which one did you take?
>>
>>37593245
I'm 99.7th percentile and a completely fucking useless practically retarded dumbass who is totally incapable of achieving anything
>>
>>37593334
>>37593318
I'm not trying to troll anybody. Also I don't understand how being in the top 90% means I'm at the bottom. After all I got an IQ of 81 which is a solid B
>>
108 here, contemplating suicide.

i might have adhd though, anyone got any thoughts on that?
it was a wais-iv tests and i did very well verbally but did worse than average on some of the others.
>>
>>37593245
Online IQ tests are shams

90th percentile is good enough to do some skilled job but your average mathematician, physicist, philosopher, and economist are significantly higher in IQ than that (~97-98th). 90th percentile means in a class of ~30 in elementry/high school there are 3 smarter than you, and noting low IQ people can drop out of the system completely, maybe 4. Go to university which selects for higher IQ people and you won't be able to shake a stick at all the people smarter than you.

>>37593328
EQ doesn't exist and is made up bullshit. When you control for personality any effect credited to EQ disappears. It's actually a measure of personality, not intelligence.
>>
>>37593366
>>37593245
give us a link to the test so we can all prove how much smarts we have
>>
>>37593366
Nice bait you faggot.
>>
>>37593366
Eh I think that's more of a B- grade and that's a 2.66 GPA a. K. A. Not smart enough to get into grad school. Better luck next time kiddo.
>>
>>37593382
if you have a legitimate case of adhd and not "my kid won't listen to the teacher" adhd you may as well just kill yourself
that's what I'm doing
it's completely life destroying
>>
My IQ is 146, my daughter 138, son 132, my father in law refuses to tell us what my wife's IQ is when she was tested. I gave up on stopping the kids (now 13 and 18) from constantly correcting her and now my wife just laughs along. If I had to guess, I'd say she's in the 100-110 range, back when we started dating in '91 I just didn't care and now my kids turned out great so no complaints.
>>
>>37593383
>EQ doesn't exist and is made up bullshit.

B-b-but I only scored 98 on IQ test and but im relly smarts and stuff so IQ IS NOT A GOOD MEASURE OF INTELLIGENCE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37593533
You are still a retard if you have a family and browse r9k let alone brag about it to a bunch of social rejects.
>>
>>37593588
98 is a perfectly fine score on an IQ test, so long as you have something else going for you. It's fucking average.

It's when you get below 80 you start getting really fucked and can't even hold down a job, below 70 you get called disabled.
>>
>>37593596
That's not bragging! 146 is borderline genius and my kids are just gifted. Someone posts an IQ thread and you are jealous that others have higher IQs? It doesn't mean shit. I know several "geniuses" that are social and physically retarded in all other aspects outside of academics. It's how you use it. I only shitpost in /pol/ but there's only so much shilling I can take from both sides. Besides I just realized most of you faggots are doing the useless online "IQ Tests" you really need to do both the Wechsler and Stanford-Binet test to get a real score. What online tests are you doing?
>>
>>37593714
~80 is considered dull. ~70 you start hitting mild retardation. It's not always great having a high IQ, especially when you have the ability to predict the outcome of most events and realize that hardly anything is actually fun. I envy the "normies" as I think depression/sadness may be one unintended side effect of a high IQ.
>>
I have an iq of 132, does anyone else know what scores they have?
>>
>>37593846
The higher the iq, the higher rates of depression there is.
>>
>>37593245
Welcome to hell. I was tested to have an IQ of 150 and I've concluded that high intelligence is a curse, seriously. Basically it will make you a spergy wierdo who cant relate to anyone, and will force you to live in a constant state of alienation, but hey, you probably be good at math.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.