[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy walks up to your girl and smacks her ass. What do you do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: zyeley.png (127KB, 991x648px) Image search: [Google]
zyeley.png
127KB, 991x648px
This guy walks up to your girl and smacks her ass. What do you do?
>>
>>37592438
Wonder why he's smacking thin air.
>>
Kneecap him with a chair
>>
Start to braid his hair.
>>
become his boypussy
>>
File: bog.jpg (119KB, 1000x581px) Image search: [Google]
bog.jpg
119KB, 1000x581px
>>37592438
>Ultra-normie using a non-tinder dating site

I wonder whats wrong with him
>>
>>37592438
Wonder why he slapped my hand.
>>
>>37592438
If I had a girlfriend, I'd throw the barstool at him and tell him to fuck off or I'd motherfucking kill him.

I would probably get beat up, but boy would that adrenaline high be worth it, and he'd be the one to get arrested so whatevs.

>Coast guard

Uncle Sam's Canoe Club
>>
>>37592438
>your girl

ahahahahahaha

that's hilarious
>>
Anyone else wanna wager that's OP in the pic? I see no other reason he'd make this thread seeing how mundane and bland the chap's profile is.
>>
File: 1491432074247.jpg (156KB, 1068x856px) Image search: [Google]
1491432074247.jpg
156KB, 1068x856px
>>37592774
Will you fight for me?
>>
>>37592774
Not to mention the guy doesn't even look like Brad, much less Chad, he is Sean, the guy who follows Chad and Brad and laughs at everything Chad says.
>>
>>37592438
I'd ask him to step outside to talk. Then I'd sucker punch him with brass knuckles.

You don't have to be 6'6" to break someone's fucking ribs.
>>
Why are people afraid of a 6'6 skinny guy?
>>
>>37592683
i just fight him i like getting punched ... i even punch myself in the face for fun i think i have problems.
>>
>>37592438
Fight the shit out of him, 6'2 chad man karate black belt and occasional mma fighter man. Fought a 6'6 /fit/ footballer before in hs and only won because of endurance (plus pride and pain tolerance and mobility), good times. We're basically the same person except I'm like 4 inches shorter and have a mildly better face and was a high level karate kid.
>>
>>37593089
How would you beat him? Teach us your ways
>>
>>37593281
he doesn't look so tough, probably a failed normie. Just make some gains and take some MMA or krav maga classes and you should be able to fight anyone if you can think on you feet
>>
I'd hit him with my taser.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.