/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you planned?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 147282929.jpg (41KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
147282929.jpg
41KB, 500x646px
Did your parents want to have a baby, or were you a mistake?

If you were a mistake, do you think your parents resented you for ruining their lives?
>>
I was planned but my parents had me when mom was 34 which is a bit weird?
>>
>>37591982
my dad never wanted me.my mom lied to him saying she was using a pill and that he could cum insider her.She somehow told me this and thought it was a perfectly normal thing.
>>
>>37592022
inside*
original comwthuwtp=wt-=
>>
>>37591995
My mother was 42, she's almost 70 now and was a single parent her whole life, she never even had enough energy to joke with me and constantly beat me and told me to be quiet when I had energy. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>37591982
>parents had me when mom was 34

I guess that explains why you're here.
>>
>>37591982
No. My mommy was a slut and then I was born.
>>
Valentines Day is Feb 14.

Nine months later, my birthday, is at the end of November.

What do you think?
>>
>>37592044
what the fuck was your mom asian?
>>
>>37592093
Fucking Russian, man. Kill me.
>>
>>37592114
wow that's extreme. what caused her to want to have a kid at such a high age?
>>
I was the second of three accidents. My parents where 23 when I was born
>>
Yep. I remember my mom told me one time about how they thought about it for like a year and decided to only have one kid because that would make the budgeting easier and then my mom could afford to work less for several years so she could spend more time with me, and so on and so forth.

and then their one carefully-planned kid turned out to be a complete failure.
>>
>>37591982
I was planned, my sister (who's 8 years younger than I am) was not.
>>
File: 1486586157269.jpg (89KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
1486586157269.jpg
89KB, 580x580px
>>37591982
My father claims both me and my older brother were unplanned. Not accidents, or mistakes, just unplanned. "I never wanted to be a father, until I actually was one."

My mother just smiles, pats him on the back, and says "sure they weren't"
>>
I was planned and yet my parents still broke up a year after I was born.

I think my Dad knew he fucked up.
>>
I wasn't planned. My parents used to pay me for good grades and my mom once told me I was only smart because I outsmarted the birth control pill.
>>
>>37592156
I was the only one that didn't end up being a stillborn, she's had many miscarriages her entire life. She never had an actual marriage, only boyfriends too It's insanity.
>>
I was a mistake, but it's their own fault for not aborting me or wearing a condom or doing whatever the fuck. I mean, they were together like 7 years before I happened, they should have known it was going to occur sooner or later, but no, nobody had their shit together, no planning, no nothing, just dropping me at grandma's place for the first couple years while they fucked around, partied, and pretended I didn't exist. Nothing they did worked out and I was always in the way, trying to stay out of the way.

fuck I hate being a mistake. I wish my mom had aborted me, it'd be better than having the shit life I do now because nobody bothered to plan for the future.
>>
>>37591982
No, my father had testicular cancer Nd was told he couldn't have kids Sonim a "miracle" even tho my parents hate me.
>>
>>37591982
lol of course not. One of the reasons why my parents don't are about me.
>>
Were you born in winter? You were a mistake. No one would conceive knowing their child would be born that dreadful season.
>>
I was totally planned. My parents are retards, tho. They couldn't even plan dinner.
>>
File: 1489892417934.png (55KB, 767x685px) Image search: [Google]
1489892417934.png
55KB, 767x685px
>>37591982
Yes. They tried 10 years to have my brother and five years to have me. My mom had endometriosis and got a hysterectomy right after she had me.
>>
My parents retardedly thought having a kid would save their failing relationship. My mom fled with me to another city 8 months after I was born. My dad is a loser but never abusive and I honestly can't imagine what my mom saw in him. My mom squeezed money out of my dad for 20 years as they both fought to have me (read: the money) until I hit 18 and they both kept kicking me out to each other's until I was 22 when I moved out.
>>
File: 1496889417771.png (549KB, 1094x884px) Image search: [Google]
1496889417771.png
549KB, 1094x884px
>>37591982
>1995
>parents decide to fuck for the first time
>right before the deed starts, mom tells dad that she's allergic to latex
>"you know what. let's have a baby anyways lol"
>8 months later at the start of 1996 and I show up
>>
>>37591982

Unplanned in that my parents weren't trying to have a kid, but not unexpected necessarily because they had what they needed to take care of me.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.