/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else wage slave here? What do you do? Do you hate your job?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1466790000824.jpg (201KB, 609x867px) Image search: [Google]
1466790000824.jpg
201KB, 609x867px
Who else wage slave here? What do you do? Do you hate your job? How do you function at work?
>>
It has its good days, and bad days, but mostly good.

I survive because of caffeine.

Data Entry, 12 an hour, get to watch videos and listen to music all day.
>>
I pump gas, 23 hours a week. yes nj makes people pump gas for you. I usually show up drunk and or high. easy job, but it can get busy and frantic and the weather sucks
>>
i work in finance.

i haven't done anything productive in a long time. i'm working on a text-based RPG in excel so i can play it at work. you play as a toilet in a catholic girl's school and try to get as many girl's to piss on you as possible while avoiding the faculty/staff.
>>
>>37591789
that sounds pretty fucking chill.
>>
>>37591789
How the fuck do I get that gig?
>>
File: 1422677616059.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1422677616059.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>37591789

I do basically the same thing; get like 13 an hour to put financial data into a computer all day. Listen to music and podcasts for about 6 hours a day, unless I need to deal with a coworker or something. I also guzzle caffeine all day to focus because it gets so dull.

It's really, really boring, but I try to remind myself most jobs are even shittier.
>>
wage slave between jobs.

I've worked more than a few over the years.

The worst was working fast food for a local chain. People like to make a big fucking deal about supporting local business, both liberals and conservatives, but local businesses are just as greedy as multinational corporations and are actually even more likely to fuck you over. What's worse is how unstructured and disorganized they are, all their shit is in disrepair and dirty and no one does their job properly. At least McDonalds and WalMart does everything by the book since they have a global brand name to live up to.

The comfiest and most robot-friendly jobs I worked were supermarket and janitor. Almost anything in a supermarket really. Bag Boy and night stock especially.
>>
File: 1482343800467.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1482343800467.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
Mr Souvlaki here. I get to check out prime teen pusy at the foodcourt which is pretty cool
>>
>>37592377
the gas station i work at is near the beach so nice pussy in slutty bathing suits come in all the time during the summer
>>
>>37592408
Thats some motivation to go to work Id say
>>
>>37592452
its great when im leaning into there window to hear what they want, and they are frantically looking all over for money or a credit card ass and tits all over
>>
>>37592377
I managed to get laid with some underage (but legal since they were of age to consent) kids while working shit jobs. It sure beat being a NEET.
>>
i work with special needs people
its the most mentally draining shit ever
i dont even make a lot of money doing it, like a dollar over min wage
fuck it all
>>
>>37592602
I kind of want a restaurant job for that reason. I work with only men right now. Literally not a single female coworker. I keep having dreams about working at Chic Fil A and slamming some Christian good girl pussy.
>>
>What do you do?
I'm a financial analyst.

>Do you like your job?
I actually like my job.

>How do you function?

I don't. I have a fucked up nerve from years of anxiety in my esophagus which fucks me over a lot of nights I need to sleep with a lot of pain. Plus the insomnia from all the anxiety from that and my job. The way I've been able to cope is by taking car naps at lunch. It's gotten worse since April since I switched anti-depressants.
>>
>what do you do?

Research for a medical center

>Do you hate your job?

Only when I have to go out into the field for data collection or follow-throughs. Other than that it's alright.

>How do you function at work?

My role allows me to basically be alone all day and just crunch data, so I can listen to music all day.
>>
wtf how do some of you have good jobs?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.