[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed addiction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7248.jpg (44KB, 302x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7248.jpg
44KB, 302x425px
Who's addicted to weed here? I'm trying to quit starting today after many past attempts. People say weed is not addictive but they're just too far down the rabbit hole and trying to justify their smoking. It is 100% psychologically addictive and for some who is very depressed like me it's a gift and a curse. I hate how it's come to the point where I have to smoke weed just to feel normal. I've become complacent doing nothing; the weed just reinforces all of my negative thoughts but allows me to cope with them. It wasn't always like this and I want to go back.
>>
>>37591325
You need to stop smoking all day long dude.

Smoke only at night so you can relax after a hard day. Sometimes we need that "hard reality" at morning/afternoon so at night you can actually enjoy a joint. That's how you can cope with that "addiction" and still enjoy weed.

>>> another 420 anon.
>>
Also I just wanna say all of my stoner friends are the most toxic people on the planet. They have only hurt my psychological state. True addicts don't care about spending time with you their just looking for a quick way to get their weed fix.
>>
>>37591449

Also this anon, i had a lot of those friends and i left 'em because i wasn't high all fucking day long.

Change will come and then you will become a true 420 fag, it's part of the journey.
>>
>>37591480
I've tried what you said about only smoking once at night but I just relapse every time. Maybe it was my highly toxic best friend at the time though. He's too far gone left the country just so he could smoke weed in Canada.
>>
I'm definitely a marijuana junkie. I was recently forced to take ten or eleven days off, but I faced a blunt last night and I literally could not feel my entire body, it was like I had a spinal injury except I could move fine. If I smoke all day everyday I do not enjoy it since it hardly does anything but if I take too long of a T-break like I just did it is way too intense to enjoy.

Btw the first 3 days of my T-break I scratched and slapped myself, pulled my hair, trashed my room and screamed my lungs out, multiple times a day.
>>
I quit weed cold turkey after daily smoking for a long time, shit was easy. I overcame benzo addiction so anything else is a cake walk. You lose your appetite and life is boring/depressing that's it. By the time I quit my tolerance was so high I was hardly getting stoned anyways.
>>
File: bobbyhillchip.gif (420KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
bobbyhillchip.gif
420KB, 500x281px
Marijuana is not addictive and it cures cancer and autism and prevents Alzheimer's.
>>
Just the first two or three days is hard, then you'll get back to normal. After you get back to doing stuff you do when your stoned, you'll realize you dont need it like you thought you did.
Now my stoner friends are fucking boring though and it's a chore to be around them.
>>
Weed just suits some people. I have taken every drug that has ever been in my hand. I've even smoked crack and snorted dope. Yet I have never craved anything besides marijuana, and I will chase it like a heroin addict will chase heroin. I've sold and stole so much shit to buy weed.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.