[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone wanna talk? I just wanna chat with people in a thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5436.jpg (51KB, 728x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5436.jpg
51KB, 728x522px
Anyone wanna talk? I just wanna chat with people in a thread like this. How are you all? Anything bugging you?
>>
>>37590855

I'm okay, nothing is really bugging me, how are you?
>>
>>37590871
I'm good. Just waiting to get home and play Crash RPG on Starcraft
>>
>>37590855
I recently cut contact with my long time friend/former love interest recently. I cried a lot and I feel really emotionally drained but the future looks a little bit brighter than it did before.
>>
>>37590927
That's great. Dead end unreciprocated romances can be toxic on your perspective. Hope you find some peace of mind now :)
>>
File: 1436595348606.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1436595348606.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>37590855
Yep. The girl I've been crushing on has all but cut communications with me. If she ever messages me its because I messaged her first.
To add to that, I recently learned that there were a handful of girls in high school who had a thing for me. Out of the 6 that found me attractive, I found 2 relatively cute. To be completely honest, I didn't fully believe him but after thinking about it one of the girls I found cute did do somethings that but them into perspective.
I remember when we had Phys. Ed. together she would freeze up, shut up, and stare at me whenever I came close to her. I thought she was looking at me like passing dirvers look at an car collision so I grimaced and never talked to her. Now I see that it was a gross misunderstanding on my part.
>>
>>37591613
I've been ghosted by girls before. Don't take it personally, after you don't like 4/6 girls that liked you and it isn't anything personal, they're just not your type. Mayeh you're a Brad in the making.
>>
>>37591714
Well it's not as if she's ghosted me and I'm taking it personally. It's just that my odds of being with her have plummeted even though she has shown interest before. And I wasn't aware those 6 girls (excluding 1 of them) liked me. To be honest none of them were my type. My coworker while a bit awkward and dorky, is a hard but honest worker who's passionate. None of the other girls I met had that.
>Brad
Is that discount Chad?
>>
>>37591837
Brad is the less douchey Chad. Robots can never be Chad, but there's a chance we can be Brad.
>>
File: whom.jpg (128KB, 750x405px) Image search: [Google]
whom.jpg
128KB, 750x405px
she left me a month ago

still can't get over her.

I managed to fool one girl into loving me and now she's gone
>>
>>37590855
I threw my future away and now I'm fucked. I was probably fucked anyways in the long run, but now I'm seriously fucked. I alternate between rage and apathy, I gave up on life, now I'm just seeking death
>>
My cat ate rubberbands and has been sick all evening. I'm really worried but the vet doesn't open until tomorrow at 7:30am so I just have to wait and let her continue to be miserable until tomorrow. I feel awful. I'm an idiot.

I'm in an LDR and I miss my bf. I just want to hug him and cuddle him for a while. I don't like these long gaps between seeing each other. 24 days to go before I see him again.

How's life? Are you staying up late tonight? I'm going to be up most of the night with the cat so I'm going to watch reruns of friends until I pass out.
>>
>>37590855
My life on paper looks really good, I just don't get why girls don't like me. I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but I'm tired of being alone.
>>
>>37591987
>I miss my bf
Fuck off.
>>
>>37592036
But I'm miserable.
>>
File: 1494005389379.png (5KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494005389379.png
5KB, 500x500px
I want to die everyday a bit more as I have nothing to live for.
Every day I feel like posting a thread with a link to a live stream of me an heroing as one last laugh with all of you.
>>
>>37591887
You can do it man. Work on yourself. Become your ideal version of yourself so you don't feel like you're fooling women, you're legit attracting them. Post break ups have been the most productive times in my life.
>>37591946
How so, man? I subscribe to a kind of nihilism that helps me let go of feelings of failure. What happened? Time is merciless but also dependable.
>>37591987
Maybe call a vet hotline? Hope your kitty turns out okay. LDR are hard. Even though I'm very anti-long distance I find myself in those types of situations often. It's only 4 pm where I live but I don't plan on staying up super late.
>>37592006
What's good about your life on paper? The normie thing to do would be show it off on social media. Maybe meet more people? Or deepen the relationships you already have.
>>
I clogged the sink and just found out i have enough welbutrin to overdose and die, but I'm being a pussy about it
>>
>>37592105
Damn that'd be grim. Im not a moralfag on suicide but it still makes me sad. I really like being in nature and one of the reasons I like being alive is to witness cool shit like spiderwebs and birds and even cool plants. It sounds lame, but I feel I don't appreciate those things enough.
>>
File: IMG_0037.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0037.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>37592105
Do it man. Why do you want to kill yourself?
>was always an antisocial outcast/loser/drug addict
>after graduating high school just started wageslaving
>after 2yrs parents convince me to go to college
>my high school grades were shit and I never did anything extracurricular
>applied to 8 or 9 schools
>only accepted to 1 (absolute shit tier) college
>live in all male dorm, shared bathroom/showers with the whole building
>no air conditioning
>can't open windows
>everyone is ghetto as fuck
>felt like being in prison
>roommate was a career criminal and junkie
>find out I actually like learning and enjoy math
>my grades are actually good, for the first time ever I actually study
>I start programming in my free time, find out I really like it
>decide to go for a CS degree
>finally know what I'm doing in life, have a sense of purpose
>roommate steals from me
>is constantly threatening me and my friends, bragging about how he stole from me and I didn't do anything
>calls me a bitch, other people start laughing at me
>can't take it anymore
>he's bigger than me
>get my only two friends and we jump him
>stomped him in the fucking face
>kicked out of college
>fail every class
>my GPA goes from a 3 to a 1.5
>no way I'll get accepted into another college now
>all my old classmates are graduating now, have successful internships and careers, are getting married
>I'm going nowhere, broke as fuck, don't even know where I'm going to be living in a few weeks
Ready to just kill myself desu. I still study but there's no point.

Pic related, that bag is my pillow and everything I own.
>>
>>37592260
I'm going to be a senior at a top 50 school with a 3.95 GPA in computer engineering with a full time position during the summer paying very well. Money has never been an issue. I play on a semicompetitive club sports team. I have a car. It's not really stuff I can show off and I only have like 3 close friends and they're all far away. I just don't get why I suck so bad at retaining people. I meet plenty of people and I never hear back from them no matter how much or little effort I put in. It's like I don't vibe at the same frequency as everyone else and apparently I can't tell.
>>
>>37592366
Most people don't use their degrees for work tobh.
>that bag is my pillow and everything I own
That's v cool. Whenever I see people with very little material ties, I imagine it'd be great to just fuck off to some other country and backpack across it.
>>
>>37592537
It's not as great as you imagine. Being poor really really really fucking sucks. The only real pro is it's easy as fuck to move, I can't even comprehend how people have so much junk, I start feeling anxious once I have more stuff than I can carry.
>>
just finished my biochem midterm, and everyday i think about my ex from like 4 months ago i miss her, i imagine being with better girls but it breaks my heart to just throw away that connection/experience/bond i had with her, like she probably did with me. I know if i just cut my hair and shaved I could probably get a girl, i work out all week, im pretty built and have a nice body, im a black belt in taekwondo i know how to kick ass, ive learned a ton of wisdom from it that has changed my life, im getting 2 majors in chem and psych and 2 minors in bio and phil, i work my ass off every day but im so alone. I tell myself i do it all for me, and for the most part i do, i want to grow, but a part of me does it because otherwise i feel like im worthless, i really do. I feel like i offer a lot but no girl wants to stay with me for more than a month or two. and i value relationships and intimacy so i don't like to just mess around with everyone i have the chance. i hate the dumb things i said to her, every night i want to rip my arms open thinking about how i was bothered with her smoking pot everyday. fuck i fantisize about smoking with her all night and just cuddling she would've liked it too, but i came off as judgmental for caring about her own growth and fulfillment.. i dunno i just feel like artificial, i feel like everything i do is a waste and im a waste
>>
File: 1491944759811.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491944759811.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>37592366
That sounds rough man
I am also a poorfag, I dropped out of college because I had no passion even though I had really good grades, I felt nothing but emptiness, my family stopped talking to me years ago and have no friends or talk to anyone, I have been rejected and humiliated more times than I can count in my life, I even nicknamed my ability to be unloved as "Problem X"
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.